West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Ban appeal.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nightmare
Senior
Senior

Ban appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Ban appeal.   Ban appeal. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:28 pm

Your in-game name: [TDB]Nightmare[B5R] / Montez
Internet Protocol[IP]:77.49.41.106
Name of the administrator that banned you:
Date and time of ban: 9/2/2014
Reason of ban: Trolling / childish behavior (?)
Screenshots: N/A
Any other comments: Look, I most likely won't win anything by this ban appeal, but I really want to tell you, Compton, what exactly happened. (as my last ban appeal was ignored)
Alright, I shouldn't have got involved into that scene and type those unnecessary things and I'm really sorry for it, I've stopped trolling since DaPa warned me (Like one day after Saucedo took the TDB co-leadership) or I thought I had. But, actually yes, I did troll, but mostly when there were like one or two players on the server or when everybody was trolling with CPT. Staying away from WCL for one week made me stop trolling at all and I, now, realized that I did troll and done things I shouldn't have. Look, I'm really sorry for what I've done and honestly, I've really regretted. The only thing I'm asking for is a second chance, I know I had actually been warned, but please, I'm asking for a second chance or at least a lower penalty, I've really changed and I only need a second chance to prove myself and if I troll or rulebreak on purpose again, I should be banned forever.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Ban appeal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban appeal.   Ban appeal. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:31 pm

Banned for 2 months and it's final.

I'm not accepting anymore of that bullshit like: "One week of ban made me understand and etc.." Let's be honest, you didn't understand shit and as soon you get unbanned you will keep on doing what you did.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton

Ban appeal.
Page 1 of 1