West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Jamal's Ban Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Hitman
Hitman
.::Lil_Jamal::.

Jamal's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Jamal's Ban Appeal   Jamal's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:28 pm

Your in-game name:[SBF]Jamal
Internet Protocol[IP]: 93.180.111.14
Name of the administrator that banned you: [PD]Buhinc
Date and time of ban: 3.2.2014 19:25
Reason of ban: Avoiding RP.
Screenshots: I don't have it.
Any other comments: I was escaping from police and I fell down from the high building and I've RPed /ko3 because it was really high, Buhinc and Pelle jumped do and they just said "shit!"(PG), KDST was there and he can agree with their PGing there.Later they started RPing tazer when they already killed me 2 times.I said Bull and Pelle that they're noobs and Bull warned me for insult.Can someone tell me since when is the word "noob" insult?It's pissing me off because the admin level 3 doesn't know what's insult plus he's PGing and also Pelle was bunnyhopping in Playa Del Seville.I want to know unban date.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Jamal's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamal's Ban Appeal   Jamal's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 7:43 pm

Reason: Annoyance to most of players (+ admins), Insulting (hot brothers, ass licking, noobs..) and non rp (After few warns you was still acting fool), flooding /b in middle of RP with your useless things, Also few insults after me on skype, any questions you have you may send me PM.

Banned for two weeks.
Make new ban appeal on 24.2.2014

L&A
(DaParasite edit: added a week for you Skype shit)
Back to top Go down

Jamal's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1