West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Verona Beach Families - Disscusion

Go down 
+15
Buhinc
Dopeman
Yepperson
Butters
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Compton/Kollay
Loc
Trazz
gundus
Jiggy
nightmare
Rocce
JayDe
Pacukas
Tuck
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:42 am

I don't work with pro roleplayers.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:58 am

Mr Whoope. wrote:
Tuck wrote:
Mr Whoope. wrote:
Dead as expected.
Hey, Mr.Active.Server is inactive as this faction so slide out of here.
Can't blame you, man. If I ever want to throw away some money, I'll give you a call. You sure are a champion at it.

Why do you care so much about his money? He wanted to donate, so he did, and you shouldn't worry about it.. Why? Because it's none of your business. Matter of fact you yourself should show up in-game from time to time. It's not their fault that the server is not that active atm and if i'd talk about the current activity I would say that [VBF] is quite active, at least 2 of these guys go online everyday, can't say the same about not donated factions though..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 8:20 am

Thank you, Compton.BTW Jayde donated not me.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:12 pm

sorry for posting here, didnt see this gang before xd, first of all I want to wish you a good luck in that you do, your members atleast some of them are active, and I'm glad LPF and VBF is one of activiest families here, thats very nice. It's not that WCL has problems, players has problems, no players. Dont beef about it its none of your fault, this week I dont know exact day but we had 11 players, and VBF members were online so, dont call it dead, its not only our server who has crysis, I told Owen that we need advertisment on SAMP forums, or on hosted tab or some place where our server will be viewed then you gonna have members and players both.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:50 am

RE-BOOOOORN
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:58 am

Tuck wrote:
RE-BOOOOORN

What happened? Got stuck during the reborn?
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Hey, badass, got stuck because of guys like you.I havesome other things to man.It is my last fucking year in school so I need to get in some secondary school for my life,man.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:49 pm

Tuck wrote:
Hey, badass, got stuck because of guys like you.I havesome other things to man.It is my last fucking year in school so I need to get in some secondary school for my life,man.

No need to be so offensive to me. Why don't you say it in a polite manner? I didn't had the intention to insult you in any way. Good luck with your studies.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 9:53 pm

Tuck wrote:
Worst excuse ever
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:08 pm

DaParasite wrote:
Tuck wrote:
Worst excuse ever

Who are you to tell me, friend ?I don't lie and I don't care about your thinking,DaPa.So please.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:52 pm

>Claims that he doesn't have time for SAMP
>claims that he would revive VBF if he had time.
>Meanwhile roleplays with [DP].
Oooooookay.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:06 pm

Tuck wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
Tuck wrote:
Worst excuse ever

Who are you to tell me, friend ?I don't lie and I don't care about your thinking,DaPa.So please.
If you don't care why bother commenting back?
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:55 pm

Nightmare, do you fucking see me IG, do you ?
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 6:14 pm

Tuck wrote:
Nightmare, do you fucking see me IG, do you ?
Take a chill pill son
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:25 pm

Well what about this? This is completely dead.

I am giving the owner of this faction (JayDe) to at least post here until 7.08.14 if he still wants this faction to be on the server, otherwise it will be removed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:55 pm

Died as predicted. Too irresponsible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verona Beach Families - Disscusion   Verona Beach Families - Disscusion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Verona Beach Families - Disscusion
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3