West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

[FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug) Empty
PostSubject: [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug)   [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 10:55 pm

Your in-game name: [FYB]Kush
Internet Protocol[IP]: 12.251.131.6
Name of the administrator that banned you: N/A
Date and time of ban: Now
Reason of ban: None
Screenshots: [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug) 2a4wuu8
Any other comments: I can't even enter the server because of this.
Back to top Go down
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Hitman
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug)   [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:04 pm

Okay, this happened to me a few times today.I was RPing with Sharpy in Binco and it banned me, then I went to MC club and it banned me too but when I relog I can log in and play for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

PostSubject: Re: [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug)   [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:09 pm

I can't log in at all..
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug)   [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:13 pm

Compton is fixing the bug at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug)   [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:00 pm

It is not a bug,you somehow cahnged ip and you got banned ip,that happend to me too and they unbaned me.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug)   [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:35 pm

What Jamal said is another bug, which in my opinion will be hard to be fixed. However, the bug that happened to Kush is the old and known to everyone as "bug ban" or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug)   [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 12:45 pm

I am saying you that somehow his ip has been changed and he got banned ip,IT happend to me too,year ago.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug)   [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 1:46 pm

Compton informed us in the bug section on my topic that this was a host-related bug.
This bug has absolutely nothing to do with WCL or its script.

Last edited by Bible on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug)   [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:00 pm

Yeah,Bible and I haven't look at picture good so yeah it is a host problem.
Back to top Go down
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

PostSubject: Re: [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug)   [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 1:19 am

It lets me log in and stuff, then I spawn for like 5 seconds. Then, this happens.
It's still doing it.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug)   [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:54 am

Kush, that happens to me too... It's so annoying, try picking a DP skin lol. Every time I choose a skin and spawn, I'm desycned and then server restarts for me and it says "You are banned from this server
. But when I choose a [DP] skin, I don't crash.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug)   [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 12:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug)   [FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FYB]Kush (I know I'm not banned, I'm just tired of this bug)
Page 1 of 1