West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Making a hooligan organization / firm..

Go down 
+17
ThaBomb
gundus
[AFK]Lil Dan
Mr Whoope.
Tuck
Slick
Compton/Kollay
Jiggy
Wh1t3
OLD_SCHOOL
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Tax
Butters
Buhinc
Scandinavia
nightmare
Trazz
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Empty
PostSubject: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:33 am

Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Cdi3

Red Skull Crew, also known as The Firm, was formed in January 2014, by Ethan Moore and Aaron Woods, in Los Santos.
Organizational structure is fairly decentralized with many subgroups present at the stadium's north stand - the gathering point of the club's most loyal and passionate fans.
At any given time, one or two subgroups assert themselves as the most prominent through dedication, regular attendance, willingness to fight, etc. and as a result get to hang their banners on the most visible parts of the stand, their leaders get to lead the chants, etc.

Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Ayhy

Ethan Moore was born 14th July 1980 in East London. His family was very poor, and he didn't had good childhood. When Ethan turned 14, his neighborhood friend, George Scott, invited him to go on a football match with him.
It was playing West Ham United against his big rival, MillWall. Ethan and George went to the stadium together with other West Ham supporters. That day both Ethan and George will never forget. The stadium was full.
Both West Ham and MillWall fans are singing their anthems and their Firms songs. The match ended, West Ham won the match with score 2:1. While Ethan and George were coming back home from the match with several other supporters of West Ham, they got attacked in one alley which was one street next to Ethan's home.
Attackers were MillWall supporters, also known as The Millwall Bushwackers. That was first time that Ethan was involved into a fight. On their luck, a group of West Ham supporters (Inter City Firm) were passing by, and they decided to help their friends. That day changed Ethan's life.

Making a hooligan organization / firm.. 9tbt

Two years later, the violence inside and outside of the stadiums between other firms were rising, and there were also the riots. Ethan and George were already known in Inter City Firm, because they participated several times in organised brawls with rival Firms. They were helping the Major (founder / leader of the firm) when he needed it.
While Ethan was with his father at the mechanic, he heard on the radio that the West Ham will play agains Millwall next week. The "Day D" came. There was a lot of effort, from both sides of the firms, outside and outside the stadium. The riots nearly started.
Current Major of Inter City Firm allowed George to start leading the chant. While George was getting on the fence, at that time, West Ham scored goal, and when George turned back to see the score, he accidently fell from fence on the ground. The distance was 9m, and he fell on his head.
There was silence at the stadium. Everyone was shocked, especially Ethan. He ran toward the fence to see what happened with George. He couldn't belive that George is dead. At Georges funeral came around 2,500 West Ham supporters. They fired up torches and they were holding banner "Ciao Ultra". Two months after Georges death, Ethan moved with his brother to USA, actually, Los Santos.

Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Glu3

Ethan was shocked when he saw that USA doesn't have too much Firms, actually, that they dont have any Firms at all. Those gangs in neighborhood were too wierd for him, and he couldn't understand them. He couldn't live without that "Ultra life" for too long. He was going on all kind of sports match, but he didn't saw that atmosphere like in London.
Three years passed since Ethan moved to USA. When he went out to store to buy some groceries, he saw an old friend from London, Aaron. He walked towards Aaron, with happy facial expression. When Aaron saw someone's aproaching him, he recognized Ethan. They decided to go to nearest pub for a beer. Aaron said that Inter City Firm almost broke apart, and that The Millwall Bushwackers were getting bigger.
Aaron is owner of "Ultra Shop" in east London. He told Ethan that he was actually going to move USA and open there same store. Ethan and his brother decided to help Aaron with business. One night, while drinking beer in pub, Ethan proposed something to Aaron. He proposed to start new Firm, in Los Santos, city of mafia and gangs. Aaron couldn't belive what Ethan said, and he laughed a bit.
Ethan said he is serious about it.

Ethan: Look mate, I want to propose you something.
Aaron: *After long sip*, ughh, go ahead.
Ethan: Why don't we start the Firm here, mate?
Aaron: *Coughs several times* The Firm? Are you crazy, eh? This is Los Santos! You can find gangs and other crime syndicates, but not Firms!
Ethan: I know mate, but, I want to give this city something different! I found a lot other British citizens here, and I bet that they know what I'm talking about.
Aaron: Are you drunk or something?
Ethan: I'm telling you mate, I'm dead serious. We can choose this local club that we would cheer for, "Los Santos Angels".
Aaron: IF, and only IF I decide to help you out, how are we going to call ourselves?
Ethan: I was thinking about it for some times. What about Red Skull Crew?
Aaron: *Taking a sip, burps afterwards* Sounds good, sounds serious, that's important.
Ethan: My brother is with me, and several other friends. But, I need someone who already knows what THE FIRM is. Are you with me, mate?
Aaron: Ohh, fuck, you can count on me.
Ethan: I got everything, mate, don't worry. Well, let's drink in that name.. Cheers!
Aaron: Cheers!

Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Fxx7

Red Skull Crew or The Frim, is organized street gang from Los Santos. They are supporters of NFL club "Los Santos Angels". Mostly they hang out at Pubs such as "Ten Green Bottles", and one in East Los Santos. Most often they brawl with other Firms on places that are abandoned. Sometimes they even get up in fight with police officers. Mission is not to get in fight with every gang in Los Santos or any other city, but it is to earn respect from other Firms and from people that are not involved in Ultra life style. I wont reveal rank list and location of our pub and our shop OOCly. Everything will be done strictly IC.

Last edited by Trazz on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:04 pm

That would be cool, I was planning to start a white boys gang but I'd love to see hooligan RP on the server, the only hooligan RP experience that we had on WCL was trolling, LOL.. So, yeah, if you can start it and RP seriously, I'd even join it. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Scandinavia
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scandinavia

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:06 pm

Well, I already saw two guys trying to create an White Supremacist faction, but there's a huge difference between sports hooligans and racial realists.

I' might join you. Always been a fan of Hooligans, especially the A.I.K Hooligans in Sweden. But it's just a maybe.
I'd recommend you to give us some sneak peak of how your thread would look like, perhaps an In Character introduction about the firm? Maybe the goals about this entire thing?
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:19 pm

I appreciate your opinions. Currently I'm working on thread, story, IC and OOC stuff, all things that one faction needs to have.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:48 pm

Well something fresh, to be honest I don't like that RP style, but if you want to RP like this give it a try, why not Wink Good luck
Back to top Go down
Butters
WCL Player
WCL Player
Butters

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:27 pm

Sounds great, but I'd never join it, though because I like Bad Blue Boys or such Hooligans, honestly I'm not a fan of Serbian hooligans as you wouldn't be really a fan of Croatian hooligans if someone ever makes them. Of course it would be great to have one more white faction, as we'd have like one faction and most of the black organizations go against them because of their skin colours. We'd like support each other and stuff - Great idea, hope you put in some great effort in it. I'm just not into it, no offense for Serbian country players, but Good luck anyways.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:32 pm

Just to make some thing right. I am not making a SERBIAN FIRM. I just posted that video, as example of what are we going to do (maybe).
Back to top Go down
Scandinavia
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scandinavia

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:35 pm

Hooligans aren't only Caucasians In real Life, they accept African Americans, Hispanics etc.. As long as you're a fan of the certain sport they support by making vandalism and violence, and know how to fight properly, then you might be one of them.

Unless of course, it's actually a Racial realist hooligan crew, but those doesn't really exist.

Anyway, my point is. A hooligan firm doesn't go after race, they go after the sport, and the sport only.
Back to top Go down
Tax
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 2:45 pm

looks cool
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:00 pm

I can make firm story Trazz if you need it.I'm in a Ultras firm too for a few years and I know how leaders are doing their job.They usually chill at their PUB,they're going on games and making brawls with other groups.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:40 pm

What a ridiculous suggestion, I mean cool for wanting to add different RP aspects to the server but how on earth would it work? Making the whole team up for LS would be easy, but it's not going to be interesting without any rival firms. It'll just turn into a bland crime organisation by the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:42 pm

Red Skull Crew, also known as The Firm, was formed in January 2014, by Ethan Moore and Aaron Woods, in Los Santos.
Organizational structure is fairly decentralized with many subgroups present at the stadium's north stand - the gathering point of the club's most loyal and passionate fans.
At any given time, one or two subgroups assert themselves as the most prominent through dedication, regular attendance, willingness to fight, etc. and as a result get to hang their banners on the most visible parts of the stand, their leaders get to lead the chants, etc.

Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Ayhy

Ethan Moore was born 14th July 1980 in East London. His family was very poor, and he didn't had good childhood. When Ethan turned 14, his neighborhood friend, George Scott, invited him to go on a football match with him.
It was playing West Ham United against his big rival, MillWall. Ethan and George went to the stadium together with other West Ham supporters. That day both Ethan and George will never forget. The stadium was full.
Both West Ham and MillWall fans are singing their anthems and their Firms songs. The match ended, West Ham won the match with score 2:1. While Ethan and George were coming back home from the match with several other supporters of West Ham, they got attacked in one alley which was one street next to Ethan's home.
Attackers were MillWall supporters, also known as The Millwall Bushwackers. That was first time that Ethan was involved into a fight. On their luck, a group of West Ham supporters (Inter City Firm) were passing by, and they decided to help their friends. That day changed Ethan's life.

Making a hooligan organization / firm.. 9tbt

Two years later, the violence inside and outside of the stadiums between other firms were rising, and there were also the riots. Ethan and George were already known in Inter City Firm, because they participated several times in organised brawls with rival Firms. They were helping the Major (founder / leader of the firm) when he needed it.
While Ethan was with his father at the mechanic, he heard on the radio that the West Ham will play agains Millwall next week. The "Day D" came. There was a lot of effort, from both sides of the firms, outside and outside the stadium. The riots nearly started.
Current Major of Inter City Firm allowed George to start leading the chant. While George was getting on the fence, at that time, West Ham scored goal, and when George turned back to see the score, he accidently fell from fence on the ground. The distance was 9m, and he fell on his head.
There was silence at the stadium. Everyone was shocked, especially Ethan. He ran toward the fence to see what happened with George. He couldn't belive that George is dead. At Georges funeral came around 2,500 West Ham supporters. They fired up torches and they were holding banner "Ciao Ultra". Two months after Georges death, Ethan moved with his brother to USA, actually, Los Santos.

Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Glu3

Ethan was shocked when he saw that USA doesn't have too much Firms, actually, that they dont have any Firms at all. Those gangs in neighborhood were too wierd for him, and he couldn't understand them. He couldn't live without that "Ultra life" for too long. He was going on all kind of sports match, but he didn't saw that atmosphere like in London.
Three years passed since Ethan moved to USA. When he went out to store to buy some groceries, he saw an old friend from London, Aaron. He walked towards Aaron, with happy facial expression. When Aaron saw someone's aproaching him, he recognized Ethan. They decided to go to nearest pub for a beer. Aaron said that Inter City Firm almost broke apart, and that The Millwall Bushwackers were getting bigger.
Aaron is owner of "Ultra Shop" in east London. He told Ethan that he was actually going to move USA and open there same store. Ethan and his brother decided to help Aaron with business. One night, while drinking beer in pub, Ethan proposed something to Aaron. He proposed to start new Firm, in Los Santos, city of mafia and gangs. Aaron couldn't belive what Ethan said, and he laughed a bit.
Ethan said he is serious about it.

Ethan: Look mate, I want to propose you something.
Aaron: *After long sip*, ughh, go ahead.
Ethan: Why don't we start the Firm here, mate?
Aaron: *Coughs several times* The Firm? Are you crazy, eh? This is Los Santos! You can find gangs and other crime syndicates, but not Firms!
Ethan: I know mate, but, I want to give this city something different! I found a lot other British citizens here, and I bet that they know what I'm talking about.
Aaron: Are you drunk or something?
Ethan: I'm telling you mate, I'm dead serious. We can choose this local club that we would cheer for, "Los Santos Angels".
Aaron: IF, and only IF I decide to help you out, how are we going to call ourselves?
Ethan: I was thinking about it for some times. What about Red Skull Crew?
Aaron: *Taking a sip, burps afterwards* Sounds good, sounds serious, that's important.
Ethan: My brother is with me, and several other friends. But, I need someone who already knows what THE FIRM is. Are you with me, mate?
Aaron: Ohh, fuck, you can count on me.
Ethan: I got everything, mate, don't worry. Well, let's drink in that name.. Cheers!
Aaron: Cheers!

Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Fxx7

Red Skull Crew or The Frim, is organized street gang from Los Santos. They are supporters of NFL club "Los Santos Angels". Mostly they hang out at Pubs such as "Ten Green Bottles", and one in East Los Santos. Most often they brawl with other Firms on places that are abandoned. Sometimes they even get up in fight with police officers. Their politics in fight is "NO WEAPONS, JUST HANDS". Mission is not to get in fight with every gang in Los Santos or any other city, but it is to earn respect from other Firms and from people that are not involved in Ultra life style.

Last edited by Trazz on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:46 pm

Well, Oldie, there could be one faction which would be called "The Firm", but two different subgroups, who would brawl each other and such. By the way, I have problem with logo, as you can see, I made this Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Cdi3, nothing special I know, but I made it PNG a.k.a. transparent. I don't know what problem is.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:00 pm

just name them alkatraz and heroes haa1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:17 pm

Well, this is quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:23 pm

Scandinavia wrote:
Well, I already saw two guys trying to create an White Supremacist faction, but there's a huge difference between sports hooligans and racial realists.

I' might join you. Always been a fan of Hooligans, especially the A.I.K Hooligans in Sweden. But it's just a maybe.
I'd recommend you to give us some sneak peak of how your thread would look like, perhaps an In Character introduction about the firm? Maybe the goals about this entire thing?

I think you are talking about me and LF, we didn't really start a faction, even though I'm looking forward for it. A white boys gang or a skinheads faction.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:26 pm

Be ready to get jumped by WCL afro-americans.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:30 pm

Yeah, I'm aware of that Compton Smile We will try to don't get involved in fights with Afro-Americans too much.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:31 pm

Compton wrote:

I bet you'll be a part of them lol.

Jamal wrote:
I can make firm story Trazz if you need it.

You look like a story-making whore right now LOL. No offense.

Anyway, the story could've been made better.
What bothers me the most is that you've been inactive as shit on WCL and then appear out of nothing with this? Well shit. No offense, but show that you're REALLY willing to do such a thing by being active, prepare more and you should've also gotten atleast 1 member before you started this.
Though I would be willing to join this, but I don't want to ganghop right away so if this stays as long as I think this would, I'll join you in the future.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Compton wrote:

No I am more the mexican side of the server but ill smack your asses anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:37 pm

I'm much more better brawler than I was before Compton, so I'm not so quite sure that you will "smack my ass", lol.

@Jiggy

Well, thread is still under construction. I will add more things, such as songs that The Firm usually sings while going on matches and such. We might use that baseball stadium in San Fierro for start. And yes, I'm dead serious about this.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:14 pm

I had pretty good roleplay today. In next few days, I might make something like promo video about this "faction", when server have around 20/25 players online. Because I was thinking about putting in video cheering on stadium and than, fight with other "firm".
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:37 pm

I'm sorry but I don't think the theme fits the server.
Sure, you can roleplay whatever you want, but this is something you don't see in the US, that I know of.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:41 pm

I was thinking to donate for faction that accepts all kind of people(black,hispanic,white..) or I could only that accepts white people.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:50 pm

FlasH, if you're thinking about donating for a faction you should definitely do for one that only accepts White people.
The server's filled with gangsters and nothing else. A few PD members, a few MC members, mixed DP members that's all.
Even in DP people only rp as a hispanic/afro-american(including me lol).

This is an interesting idea, but it'll run out of roleplay soon. You can't rp going to a stadium EVERYTIME you wanna rp. This idea should be twisted and turned, to a different outcome.
The ideas are great and such but you should think about it a lot more.

Search the internet, you'll get plenty of ideas. Also try searching ''GTA Gangs'' or smth like that.
You'll find some gangs which'll give you new ideas, did the same to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a hooligan organization / firm..   Making a hooligan organization / firm.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a hooligan organization / firm..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next