West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.

Go down 
+10
Rocce
Ku$h
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Tax
Mr Whoope.
Butters
Loc
Buhinc
Slick
Scandinavia
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Scandinavia
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scandinavia

Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Empty
PostSubject: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:09 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Anton Holmkvist.
Character Age: Thirty-Three (31).
How does your character look:  Anton have medium-long hair in brown color, he have as well facial hair such as mustache and beard. He's Caucasian with blue-greenish eye color. He'd wear an black leather vest with several club related patched attached on. Usually seen in an orange colored Ben Sherman shirt or black/white Shirts. He'd wear Combat Boots.

Tell something you know about this gang:

Slayermen Motorcycle Club is an Outlaw Motorcycle Association gang(OMG) which were originally founded by George Robertson, also known as, Rocket. The Club's mother chapter were established in Los Santos, San Andreas. Their true-colors(patch) are black and white with upper rocker as Slayermen, center rocker as their logo and bottom rocker with their Club's location - Los Santos, but now San Andreas.

Your background story:
Anton Holmkvist was born in Sweden, Uppsala. Anton's father, Häger(Hager) was with the local motorcycle club which was disbanded by the members of the club after several police-raids who successfully shut the club down. Just a couple of months after the raid, Häger didn't show up for a while, they suspected the worst, the death of Hägern. After Anton finding out about his deceased father and lost of the club, he decided to move from Sweden out to America, San Andreas. He settled down in Los Santos within San Andreas where he met with an old member of the Slayermen Motorcycle Club, apparently the Slayermen M.C was at the edge to be eliminated. The member whose name is Drew decided to clean up the old clubhouse of Slayermens M.C along with Anton. Anton's interests raised with Slayermen M.C and he'd do anything to assist it upon its feet once again.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Scandinavia.
What is your real life age: Sixteen (16).
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT +1, Swedish time-zone.
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: Several factions during my past.
What faction do you want to lead:              ''Slayermen Motorcycle Club.''
Why do you want to lead this faction: I feel like bringing the motorcycle club active again as it previously were, regain an decent and stable stance within the community.
List the members you have so far: KDST, Tjungu, Taylor_J, FatSmoke, Kollegah,

Can you be a good and active leader: Yes, I personally believe I can.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:
*I am in full agreement with West Coast Life Roleplay faction rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: When you're forcing role play upon another gamer/player/character.
Explain the term MG: When you're mixing Out of Character along with In Character.
Give an example of a good /me command:
[/me digs his hand inside his right trousers pocket, draws out an single cigarette as he places it between his lips.]
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):
[/do *You'd be able to hear weird noises within the background, possible foot-steps.*]
[/do  *You could notice water pour out through a crack in the wall. An water leak.*]
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: Nine (9).

Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Angelse

SLAYERMEN MOTORCYCLE CLUB

Introduction

The Slayermen Motorcycle Club, also known as Slayers MC, is a one-percenter motorcycle gang, founded in San Andreas. The mother chapter was established in Los Santos, San Andreas in 1968 by Vietnam war veterans. The original members felt that the society they returned from war to, does not fit in their beliefs or life, choosing to live as outcasts together. The first acting president was George "Rocket" Robertson, who along with his trusted members made the Slayermen a prominent force in Los Santos. As the club grew in numbers, it expanded in other cities, opening chapters in New York, Chicago, Texas and others. After Roberton's death in 1974, Peter "Gran" Cornwell took the wheel of the organization. He led it through ups and downs as the club either progressed or moved back. The first major event was in 1976 when the club rose in national fame after members were involved in a shoot out against a local Hispanic gang from Los Flores, leaving five dead and four injured. In the effect of this event, the local FBI office opened a case file and began working against the club. The Slayers began handling themselves more low-key, avoiding any type of attention, opening legal businesses to cover up their income. In 1992, Cornwell was arrested, leaving the then club treasurer Nikolai "Nine" Taylor in the president spot. In 1994, Misha "Lucifer" Rodderick took over the club. The Federal Bureau of Investigation classify the Slayermen as a motorcycle gang, contending that members carry out widespread violence, drug dealing, trafficking in stolen goods, and extortion. Members of the organization have continuously asserted that they are only a group of motorcycle enthusiasts who have joined to ride motorcycles together, to organize different social events. 2014 Anton Holmkvist took over the chapter within Los Santos of Slayermen Motorcycle Club, due to the disappear of Misha, Nikolai and many more club members. Anton ''Viking'' Holmkvist was born on may 24, 1981 in Sweden but moved out to San Andreas, Los Santos due to the decease of his father. He arrived to the clubhouse of Slayermen where he met up with an Nomad member - Drew. We helped each other to clean up the dust inside the clubhouse and made it look proper again. Anton's interests within the club raised slightly high and he was decently active around the club. He started to recruit people slowly. The club is still going on with both legitimate businesses and illegal activities.

Slayermen Forever, Forever Slayermen
________________________________________________________________________________

President
Anton ''Viking'' Holmkvist. (( Scandinavia ))

Vice President
? ''?'' ?. (( N/A ))

Sergeant At Arms
? ''?'' ?. (( N/A ))

Treasure Secretary
Walter ''?'' Keach. (( Tjungu ))

Road Captain
? ''?'' ?. (( N/A ))

Slayer | Patch Holder
Lenny ''?'' Richards. (( Kollegah ))

Probationary Prospect
Otto ''?'' Radman. (( FatSmoke ))

Last edited by Scandinavia on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:10 pm

I'll give you a +1
You english and overall presence seem good.
Plus the Slayermen really need to be active, or atleast have a good leader.

Post some screenshots as you begin roleplaying, is my tip.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:15 pm

Well for now I will stay neutral let me see your activity, and RP first Wink GL
Back to top Go down
Scandinavia
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scandinavia

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:17 am

() From today's role play, with different individuals. ()
Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. 3
Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. 1
Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. 2
Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. 4
Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. 5
Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. 6
Back to top Go down
Scandinavia
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scandinavia

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 12:48 am

Important Announce
People within the Motorcycle club whose either an probationary prospect or hang-around/supporter, please use the PUNK-SKIN for the future. The other biker skins are hereby unofficially restricted to official members whose apart of the [MC].

On other notice; We wish both insiders and outsiders of the organization and great role play along with the motorcycle club.

Research on what?
Research on the following below...

Mongols Motorcycle Club. (Must)

Hells Angels Motorcycle Club. (Optional)

Outlaws Motorcycle Club. (Must)

Warlocks Motorcycle Club. (Optional)

Pagans Motorcycle Club. (Optional)

Vagos Motorcycle Club. (Optional)

Finks Motorcycle Club. (Optional)
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:47 pm

You seems to be a good roleplayer though and i see you're putting effort on this. I wish you good luck on leading this then, you have my vote anyway. I'm looking forwards to roleplay with you, Scandinavia. See you IG.
Back to top Go down
Butters
WCL Player
WCL Player
Butters

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:32 pm

Good effort, excellent role-playing, great screenshots and your english seems to be perfect aswell.

I'd give you a plus, but I'm not a staff member nor a faction leader but I'm going to give you a big SUPPORT. I wish you succeed because MC deserves a loyalable leader.
Back to top Go down
Scandinavia
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scandinavia

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:30 pm

Thanks people for the support, it's greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:09 pm

I've been trying to catch some RP with you yesterday, and I was standing besides you like 30 minutes on my Vagos account, and you were tabbed out for 30 minutes. Hopefully you manage to pull this off, don't embarass the sacred faction :l
Back to top Go down
Scandinavia
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scandinavia

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:31 pm

I'm truly sorry for ALT Tabbing for such a long time as thirty minutes, but I was at the moment myself viewing an video about an Bikie club documentary(not that I am need of researching role play amongst MC's, but my interests within MC's).

I will ensure that this won't be repeated for the future.
Back to top Go down
Scandinavia
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scandinavia

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:10 pm

Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Workpatch7

Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. 7
Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. 8
Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. 9
Back to top Go down
Tax
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 7:37 pm

I might be unable to post here but i only came to tell that Scandinavia is seriously made for this roleplay and that he is following the irl Motorcycle club / gang's for years. I hope that he receives many positive votes as possible.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 12:46 pm

+1 good roleplayer and perfect effort Wink good luck
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:17 pm

Big +1 from me.I can see your activity everyday,good RP and also big effort (Mapping new club house,guide about RPing as a biker,posting some screenshots).
Back to top Go down
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:57 pm

+1 my brother, You're application looks great.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:38 pm

Good thread, may I fap?
+1
Back to top Go down
Scandinavia
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scandinavia

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:37 am

Thanks for the support, lads. No screen shots for a while now, but they'll come sooner or later. I'm a lazy fuck when it comes to SS'es.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:27 pm

+1, nuff said, great thread, a lot of screenshots, good activity and good RPer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 4:37 pm

+1, Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Scandinavia
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scandinavia

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:33 pm

Anyone whose willing to prospect for the Slayermen Motorcycle Club and the current probationary members within the club, please, spare seven(7) minutes to view this video from Youtube.

It's basically the truth about being a prospect within a Motorcycle Club. The video was created by DibberInTheWind, a ex-biker from an certain motorcycle club. He has been with this club for twenty four(24) years until he left. Not sure about why he left, and I am certainly not sure which club he was with. But he's literally professional when it comes to motorcycle club and its realism.

VIEW THIS VIDEO! (If you want to prospect or are a prospect within the club).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-7Ul2kPyes

I also highly recommend to go through his videos, because he has a lots of videos made to guide people amongst M.C's.
Back to top Go down
Scandinavia
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scandinavia

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:01 pm

Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Workpatch7
Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. 4
Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. 5
Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. 7
Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. 8
Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. 9
Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. 10
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:50 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Scandinavia
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scandinavia

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:36 pm

Thanks for the support, people. It's really appreciated. So far I, we, have gathered about nine votes.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:12 pm

+1 gl connection
u seem to have a few members on ur side + your grammar, activity and roleplay has boosted up and you have the required amount of votes.

accepted, congratulations, good luck and don't leave this quickly
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.   Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayermen Motorcycle Club - San Andreas Chapter.
Page 1 of 1