West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Need a modder to help me with a skin.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

Need a modder to help me with a skin. Empty
PostSubject: Need a modder to help me with a skin.   Need a modder to help me with a skin. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:54 pm

Need a modder to help me with a skin. Wu90
Need a modder to help me with a skin. Gzhp

So, I want to combine this skin with Slayermen MC jacket. If anyone can do it, I'm willing to pay IG money.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Need a modder to help me with a skin.   Need a modder to help me with a skin. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:04 pm

You mean the model or the image.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Need a modder to help me with a skin.   Need a modder to help me with a skin. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:53 pm

If you mean about change it's jacket's logo , I think I can do it for free if i got time , I need the link of this txd / dff tho'.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Need a modder to help me with a skin.   Need a modder to help me with a skin. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:54 pm

The model, not the image. And IoNiKoS I'd be very grateful, and if possible to change the color of the jacket to black.

LINK: http://www.upload.ee/files/3443447/WMYCR_JORD.zip.html
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Need a modder to help me with a skin.   Need a modder to help me with a skin. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:01 pm

Also, if possible, PM it to me privately.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Need a modder to help me with a skin.   Need a modder to help me with a skin. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:07 pm

xCHOLOx wrote:
The model, not the image. And IoNiKoS I'd be very grateful, and if possible to change the color of the jacket to black.

Dont you mean the same skin id , same skin like it is but instead of that words on the jacket to be "Slayermen MC" or something? I can do this with txd editor.. But i'll do it tommorow if i got time, imma go sleep now..
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Need a modder to help me with a skin.   Need a modder to help me with a skin. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:09 pm

IoNiKoS wrote:
xCHOLOx wrote:

Dont you mean the same skin id , same skin like it is but instead of that words on the jacket to be "Slayermen MC" or something? I can do this with txd editor.. But i'll do it tommorow if i got time, imma go sleep now..
Yeah, alright, sure. But, you can simply cut out the jacket of wmycr in Slayermen MC skin, and place it on this one. Not too much into modding so I ain't really sure if it's possible.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Need a modder to help me with a skin.   Need a modder to help me with a skin. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Oh, just got a cool idea. Try just putting Slayermen logo into his jacket, and recolor it to black, or smth. I'll be happy with anything, really.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Need a modder to help me with a skin.   Need a modder to help me with a skin. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:35 pm

So, IoNiKoS did you try it?
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Need a modder to help me with a skin.   Need a modder to help me with a skin. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:57 pm

It's possible , but I don't have the time for it now and I am not able to make it at the moment at all , sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a modder to help me with a skin.   Need a modder to help me with a skin. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a modder to help me with a skin.
Page 1 of 1