West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Funeral for Wax

Go down 
+10
Lowride
Nyne
Compton/Kollay
OLD_SCHOOL
Buhinc
Kat
Big_Jayh
stalkur
Sm0k3
Shizo
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:36 pm

Shits gonna get interesting :3

- Scumbag Dan <3
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:25 am

LOL What a fail, we making it at the TDF Graveyard, idgaf what you do now but don't RP you magically know where it takes place now ICly.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:33 am

u ded yet
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:34 am

Kat wrote:
LOL What a fail, we making it at the TDF Graveyard, idgaf what you do now but don't RP you magically know where it takes place now ICly.
How many graveyards are in the city?
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:56 am

The morgue, where they take dead bodies before funerals is inside of the church therefore we would know where the body was being kept.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:09 am

Nice idea, but its Powergame.
You are forcing us to roleplay without giving us a chance to reply lol. I think you need a admin permission for placing bombs etc. It's like i would go to Seville, placing a bomb when noone of u is online, paying the invisible SBF members some money so they act like nothing happend.
I guess this event will be a DM Event.
Well, i dont care.
Event is moved to 8:15pm.

Last edited by Lance on Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:37 am

Is the event end now? or today?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:53 am

ANd you wouldnt even know there is c4 on the body since the coffin is sealed like it was, and also the c4 is hidden inside of his clothes
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:55 am

Lance wrote:
Nice idea, but its Powergame.
You are forcing us to roleplay without giving us a chance to reply lol. I think you need a admin permission for placing bombs etc. It's like i would go to Seville, placing a bomb when noone of u is online, paying the invisible SBF members some money so they act like nothing happend.
I guess this event will be a DM Event.
Well, i dont care.
Event is moved to 8:15.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:04 am

Its not a deathmatch, or anything, we dont even want you to roleplay getting killed, we just want to do it to put fear in people, make names for us, disturb the cops and get on the news.

But yeah the main point of this is to send a war threat to GSF and  inject fear.

Btw, SBF members wont even attend the funeral.

PS: Dont go tripping like technique, whinning that someone had smarter idea and made a better move in this game of chess, deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:45 am

Ill be on my PD account so it i won't be able to attack on my SBF account. Also I understand what you're saying about we should've gotten admin permission. But we can do our role play and not even "detonate" the c4, depends on which members are online.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:07 pm

Okay guys it's all okay about your RP and event for me but please don't forget on this rule:

46. Burning and exploding faction HQs is allowed to be role played only with an administrator's permission.

It's for faction HQ but I guess to RP bomb at this event you will need admin's permission also.
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:16 pm

What the Event start? What GMT?
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Chuck wrote:
What the Event start? What GMT?
20:15 GMT +1

Last edited by Bull / Buhinc on Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:05 pm

Gonna do some interesting shit. me gusta evil 
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:30 pm

Loc wrote:
Gonna do some interesting shit. me gusta evil 
LOL! Anyway i think i cant catch up that time because that time im gonna sleep me gusta 
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:32 pm

Lance wrote:

Event is moved to 8:15pm
Start to read before asking.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:55 pm

It not burning a faction hq or blowing up a faction hq. although we probably need permission to actually blow it up -we haven't done anything besides the role play yet- I don't think tht people get it. It was only a role play of us putting c4 in a coffin. The event is happening at the graveyard, not a faction hq, and if we decided that we wanted to blow up the coffin at the funeral then we would ask permission to do it on the day of. We don't need to ask permission to rp it, to my knowledge. Just because it was rp'd doesn't mean that it will be fully carried out.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:14 pm

Nyne wrote:
It not burning a faction hq or blowing up a faction hq. although we probably need permission to actually blow it up -we haven't done anything besides the role play yet- I don't think tht people get it. It was only a role play of us putting c4 in a coffin. The event is happening at the graveyard, not a faction hq, and if we decided that we wanted to blow up the coffin at the funeral then we would ask permission to do it on the day of. We don't need to ask permission to rp it, to my knowledge. Just because it was rp'd doesn't mean that it will be fully carried out.
I know it's not faction's HQ I'm just sticking to this what CPT told us - he don't need to write rule for every detail.. I didn't said you are breaking that rule or anything you should just ask Admin if you need permission in this case.. anyway good luck with this event
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:26 pm

I'm going to be a cop anyways so it's whatever to me.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:09 pm

1 hour left.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Oh man. I might not be able to make it. I think I transferred the time wrong. I won't be home for 2 more hours so hopefully ill be able to role play the reprocusions of whatever happened.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 7:16 pm

Alright. It's okay.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:31 pm

Event is over, it didnt got interupted. Nice roleplay. I recorded it.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:39 pm

I couldn't have better time to lose my connection...............................
-____________________________-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funeral for Wax   Funeral for Wax - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funeral for Wax
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next