West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Im Bugged Sometimes

Go down 
+2
Buhinc
Chevy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

Im Bugged Sometimes Empty
PostSubject: Im Bugged Sometimes   Im Bugged Sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Someone has probably already noticed such as Bull and other Pd members, but I was bugged like I couldnt see anything except normal gta, with no icons and no other cars than the one i was in, people say they rammed me, which I find weird cus the only time i crashed was when i drove into a pole in a failed drifting.

my game got bugged as i drove past a pd member, then through grove, i saw his car flying and thats the last time i saw a car ig, so if i dont reply or anything or dont rp when police hit me i am bugged, so sorry everyone if i ruin your awesome day with my bug
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Im Bugged Sometimes   Im Bugged Sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 8:54 pm

CPT wrote:
Someone has probably already noticed such as Bull and other Pd members, but I was bugged like I couldnt see anything except normal gta, with no icons and no other cars than the one i was in, people say they rammed me, which I find weird cus the only time i crashed was when i drove into a pole in a failed drifting.

my game got bugged as i drove past a pd member, then through grove, i saw his car flying and thats the last time i saw a car ig, so if i dont reply or anything or dont rp when police hit me i am bugged, so sorry everyone if i ruin your awesome day with my bug
I believe you it's happening to me too, but I think it's not server's script I think it's host or your internet, because if there is big ammout of lag this bug appears and you can't see cars, icons on map, other players and so on, but as I know you can still see IC and OOC chat ...
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: Im Bugged Sometimes   Im Bugged Sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Its the script/host. You get DESYNCHED i have the most biggest problem with it...bigger than you all..
Im sitting 150 minutes in admin jail,but you know what? im from 3:23PM till now (9:10 PM) in the A-Jail...(IC jail) But because of the nice Time-desynching bug im still in jail and it really pisses me off...i asked a few admins to unjail me,but they said im lying etc.
Back to top Go down
TNT_boy

PostSubject: Re: Im Bugged Sometimes   Im Bugged Sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:16 pm

No but really,there was 2 cars and an helicopter after you.. we were in a full scale chase dude.. ramming you.. Buhinc even aimed the chopper spotligth at you..
You acctually didn't see any of it?
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: Im Bugged Sometimes   Im Bugged Sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:25 pm

TNT_boy wrote:
No but really,there was 2 cars and an helicopter after you.. we were in a full scale chase dude.. ramming you.. Buhinc even aimed the chopper spotligth at you..
You should open your eyes...and read.
I dont said "Its too long"
I SAID DUE TO THAT DESYNCH BUG IM STILL IN JAIL AFTER 6 FUCKING HOURS!!! But i got jailed for 150 minutes.... Thats what i mean,blindy.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Im Bugged Sometimes   Im Bugged Sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:25 pm

TNT_boy wrote:
It's a bug, notice how it occurred right before the server crashed. The bug always occurs right before the server crashes. It's the Host, they're taking quite a lot of DDoS attacks as Compton mentioned in another topic.
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: Im Bugged Sometimes   Im Bugged Sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:31 pm

$-Kollegah™ wrote:
Its the script/host. You get DESYNCHED i have the most biggest problem with it...bigger than you all..
Im sitting 150 minutes in admin jail,but you know what? im from 3:23PM till now (9:10 PM) in the A-Jail...(IC jail) But because of the nice Time-desynching bug im still in jail and it really pisses me off...i asked a few admins to unjail me,but they said im lying etc.
I hope some admin can unjail me..
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Im Bugged Sometimes   Im Bugged Sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:49 pm

IDK but my game frozed like 4 times already when I'm in WCL.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Im Bugged Sometimes   Im Bugged Sometimes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:50 pm

everything was explained in the server disconnecting topic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Bugged Sometimes   Im Bugged Sometimes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Bugged Sometimes
Page 1 of 1