West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[STICKY]Introductions!

Go down 
+19
Demarco$
JayDe
Pacukas
Tuck
Compton/Kollay
Shizo
nightmare
Lowride
OLD_SCHOOL
Chevy
[AFK]Lil Dan
Wh1t3
Rhyme
Lil_Familie
Slick
Loc
Rocce
Trazz
Nyne
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

[STICKY]Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:35 am

Hey everyone be come to a realization tonight that people may not get along because they don't understand each other or where they're coming from. So I made this thread(although I'm sure that there are others floating about probably mot being used) for everyone to introduce themselves and tell a little about you; where you're from, age, name, etc. so ill start:

My name's James, I'm from Ohio in the U.S. I'm 15; and I've been playing with this community since SLS, around 2009-2010.

Please read this if you haven't yet, this is my main reasoning for creating this. I posted this on Dans topic about ranting.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:01 pm

My name is Jovan, I'm from Kragujevac in Serbia. I'm 16 year's old. Playing here since october 2011.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:41 pm

I'm José, I live in Portugal, I'm 19 years old, I pass my free time in gaming either PC or PS3 and with my girlfriend, my job is to deliver things all around the country.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:01 pm

I'm Tilen, I live in Slovenia the city is called Jesenice, I am old 13 now I'll be in august 30th 14, I am playing PC and PS3, playing WCL 1 year right now.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:13 pm

My name is Sandeep, I'm from Dagotiere, a big village in Mauritius. I'm 15 n i pass my time on ps2 n WCL, chilling near a lake, smoking, creating beat.
Playing in WCL since September 2012.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:46 pm

I already spoke to the other admins about opening a section in the forum where everyone can post their own thread, which will act as a "profile" page for each and everyone of us.

Don't know if it'll be added though.

Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:08 pm

That was the point in me making this. Because if they don't make it we still have this topic.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:09 pm

My name is Patrick, I'm from Germany. I'm 15 years old and I started playin on wcl on October 2011.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:49 pm

My name's Steven, I'm from a mostly white town in the East Coast USA, my family is Hispanic though. I've been on WCL since October 2011.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 5:54 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
I don't need an introduction, I am fantastic and everybody knows it.

lolololol
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:26 pm

deleted OLD SCHOOL's post by accident, my bad. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Hi, my name is Lil Dan. Ive been here since the WCL didnt exist, as i was present in the MSN group chat with White and Compton when they decided to start WCL and name it like that, i was also the first player and the first Server Admin/Forum Moderator. I dont claim myself to be the founder but ive been here before WCL even got a functional IP. And before that, i used to play Streets Life Stories and Aftermath 1993, or as i like to call it - the ancestry of WCL.

And regardless of all that, i was banned recently for 2 weeks because of my opinion on the current admin team that is like virtual totalitarian state in my opinion.

im 17 years old and i come from Serbia, im a rather odd person and not close-minded. My current honbies are Anime, C Walk, Rapping, Marijuana, and learning how to play Harmonica and Guitar. Im a high school dropout but when i was still going to school i had a dream of pursuing the career in Psychology, but i failed. Now my dream is to succes in other ways.

Im a rather controversial, there were rumors that im emo or homosexual but in fact that was just me making jokes about myself, well, because thats my modus operandi. Im very talkative and i can talk with everyone, unless you are a fucking idiot coming to ruin my day, in that case i wont talk with you >:C

Well i like a lot of things, Girls, TV Shows, Anime, Table Tennis, Rap, Rock and Metal subgenres, Electronic Music, Irish Traditional music and stuff and you can talk with me about everything

Love you,idiots <3
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:38 pm

Name is Patrick, uhm im probably most known for errrgh, Co-Leadership in TDB, I have been here for two years now, joined november 2011 some time.. I live in Norway, Born in denmark, now i live partly USA and Norway...
My favourite hobby is Airsoftgun, I own a M15A4 R.I.S ArmaElite 5.56mm Carbine gun. Very proud of it..

Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Whitey wrote:
deleted OLD SCHOOL's post by accident, my bad. lol
h8er
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Nyne wrote:
Another thing; I hate how we can have people that are constantly on Skype 24/7 but never on the server. I see 10+ on Skype and 2 in the server and it infuriates me.
haha that is you sooo badly right now! :fthat:had to bring it up cus i noticed :3
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:55 am

Hello there mates!,My name is camilo jason people also calling me "jason" i live from phillipines' playing instrument and school im been here for since 2012 so i was playing in

Sols etc.i have learn rp with [GSF]Lance[Old lance back in 2012] in WCL that was actually fun though Smile.

Last edited by Chuck on Sun May 11, 2014 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:31 am

Chuck wrote:
stealing one of there internet connection
I knew it, that explains why you got so bad connection...
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 11:28 am

You know now my secret trolling,well i steal some internet connection on my neibor,why?,because im so lag,they using YT!,I Can stop yelling and said,"BULLSHIT THIS INTERNET",Thaats why im stealing one of the internet connection,problem? trolling .
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:50 pm

so you are in 11th grade drawing, and u steal ''neibor'' internet, you robbing kids and take their money, scream to people.

wcl most wanted in tha house ma nikros
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Well you know me nigga? you probaly no me trolling
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:03 pm

I'm Tommy Kuptz, coming from a Town in Saxony, Germany. My hobbies are going out with my Girlfriend, drinking with my father or friends or playing Football.
I' joined this community in 2009. Good old SLS Times. Mark_Niko teached me how to roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:07 pm

Hello my name is compton, and I am an alcoholic

[STICKY]Introductions! Tumblr_mt80mvKYGn1rqfhi2o1_500
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Compton wrote:
Hello my name is compton, and I am an alcoholic

[STICKY]Introductions! Tumblr_mt80mvKYGn1rqfhi2o1_500
LOL
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:26 pm

Hello,I am Luka and I am from Mostar Bosnia and Herzegovina.I am 14 years old and I am playing here since 2011 but I wish I played in SLS time.
Back to top Go down
Pacukas
Gangsta
Gangsta
Pacukas

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 8:46 pm

My name`s Danas(Dan in english), I`m from Lithuania,14 years old and I play football.I started playing here in 2013 October. My friend lil_hawk a.k.a Xander teached me how to Roleplay, I would`ve been joined earlier ,but I didnt know what RolePlay was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [STICKY]Introductions!   [STICKY]Introductions! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[STICKY]Introductions!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next