West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Burns/Tec9's Ban Appeal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TalonEyes

Burns/Tec9's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Burns/Tec9's Ban Appeal   Burns/Tec9's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Your in-game name: Burns/Tec9
Internet Protocol[IP]: 97.89.106.95
Name of the administrator that banned you: It doesn't say, I just join the server and it says "You Are Banned From the Server"
Date and time of ban: 7/1/2013
Reason of ban: I don't know -- I didn't multiaccount, because I CKed my [VLA]Rodriguez[SSR] character and made Tec9 due to the fact I'm inactive with Rodriguez. I haven't been using him I've only been using Tec9 and Burns so I really don't know why I'm banned -- it didn't say a reason.
Screenshots: Unable to save screenshot
Any other comments: Sorry if I did something, if I did please tell me I want to come back on the server :3
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Burns/Tec9's Ban Appeal   Burns/Tec9's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Did you re try entering the server? Sometimes it's a bug.
Back to top Go down
TalonEyes

PostSubject: Re: Burns/Tec9's Ban Appeal   Burns/Tec9's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Yes, I tried re-entering but I am still banned :3
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Burns/Tec9's Ban Appeal   Burns/Tec9's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:58 am

I doesn't really know what happened regarding the ban, I'll just say what I know.
I can testify that Talon/Burns has CK'ed his Rodriguez character earlier this week.
He came to Idelwood then took out a knife, cutted his own throat (or something similar).

Hope this help solve the case if this ban was regarding multi-accounting.
Back to top Go down
TalonEyes

PostSubject: Re: Burns/Tec9's Ban Appeal   Burns/Tec9's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Thanks.
I can join the server now I think the bug has gone or I have been unbanned Smile 
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Burns/Tec9's Ban Appeal   Burns/Tec9's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:35 pm

unbanned/problem solved.

locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burns/Tec9's Ban Appeal   Burns/Tec9's Ban Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burns/Tec9's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1