West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal

Go down 
+2
Compton/Kollay
Dawg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawg
Dawg

Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal   Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Your in-game name: [TDF]Pimpin/Doom.
Internet Protocol[IP]: 108.94.130.212 
Name of the administrator that banned you: Compton
Date and time of ban: I don't know.
Reason of ban: Uh, I think I insulted Compton and I was playing on ESBL.
Screenshots: Not needed.
Any other comments: Uh yeah, I would just like to say sorry, and you said I was gonna be unbanned on June 1st.

Just making this for him he can't access forums.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal   Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:13 pm

Well tell him that he forgot that he ban evaded a few times, when he shouldn't of had.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Dawg
Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal   Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:33 pm

I know I did ban evade I wasn't thinking straight, I really apologize for that as well.

-Pimpin
Back to top Go down
Jay™
Jay™

PostSubject: Re: Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal   Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:56 pm

Hi, there Compton.
Yeah, well finally possibly got access I believe, cause the forum isn't crashing for me now.
So yeah, well I just wanted to say sorry about ban evading, and insulting you, and saying to BigOwl to stop riding your dick, I really apologize about that stuff, but since ESBL closed, I really have nothing else to play since SOLS is inactive, so yeah, I was just wondering if you could give me another shot, don't care whatever I have to do, probation or what, I would just like to be unbanned and play WCL again, and if I get unbanned, I would like it to be possible for my donations to be scripted back in-game, since I donated 20$ to WCL, and got 40k, a turismo, savanna and private skin, also spawning w/ a katanna, so yeah, thanks. 

Sincerely,
Pimpin.

PS: I'd like to get the donator forum rank also
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal   Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:18 pm

Sorry for posting here, but you got some nerve asking for all of it in a ban appeal after what you did. However, we need TDF and it's your money, so I hope you get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal   Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:48 am

Guy shits on us and then he thinks he can come back and get everything like he had. And the only reason he comes back to WCL is cause ESBL closed down, if it wouldn't of got closed he would still be there and flame WCL like he did.

Pathetic people are pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Jay™
Jay™

PostSubject: Re: Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal   Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:24 pm

Compton, I wouldn't still be insulting WCL, if ESBL closed down, but when BigOwl left the server before on ESBL, I got angry toward him cause he donated like 15$ and just left the server like he doesn't care anymore, but that's why I insulted you and BigOwl, but now the server closed, and I am deeply sorry insulting you, and I just want to come back to WCL, and be able to be the old guy that had his donations ect, cause I don't want to lose 20$ that I got from working hard to donate toward WCL, and I just want to be unbanned and have fun and role-play on WCL and bring TDF back, just please accept my apologie and unban me, I am really sorry. I know that must sound shellfish, but you know I really would like to be unbanned, and get my donations cause I worked hard to earn em IRL.
Thank you,
Pimpin.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal   Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Nice excuse there buddy, amazing how you insult me because of something that BigOwl did.

Sorry but no refunds pal, use your head before you do something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Jay™
Jay™

PostSubject: Re: Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal   Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Ok then, forget the donation stuff, is there still any way I can get unbanned?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal   Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:47 pm

Ill unban you on 1st of July.
Back to top Go down
Jay™
Jay™

PostSubject: Re: Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal   Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Alright, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal   Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Why the fuck this guy just got unbanned,he was saying shit about WCL community too just like me and i got banned 4ever ..
I should be unbanned then too..
Back to top Go down
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Hitman
Hitman
.::Lil_Jamal::.

PostSubject: Re: Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal   Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:35 pm

kessu you were banned once for big rulebreaking,the admin team gave you the second chance,you fucked it up too.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal   Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:37 pm

You will be unbanned 1st of July.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal   Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doom/Pimpin Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1