West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Bull & Radman's ban appeal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Bull & Radman's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Bull & Radman's ban appeal   Bull & Radman's ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:42 pm

Making topic for both.

Your in-game name: [KTB]Bull and [KTB]Radman
Internet Protocol[IP]: IP is constantly changing at us, we just need admin's permit to play.
Name of the administrator that banned you: Micklo
Date and time of ban: 27.5.2013 , 22:05
Reason of ban: Bannded for a month
Screenshots:
Bull & Radman's ban appeal Ojgllz
Any other comments: Lower our penalty ?

Last edited by Bull on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added under "Any other comments")
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Bull & Radman's ban appeal   Bull & Radman's ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:44 pm

You show up on the server in less than a month and get yourself +1 more month and if you keep coming back, you will just get a perm ban, so I recommend you to sit this out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Bull & Radman's ban appeal   Bull & Radman's ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:45 pm

Compton wrote:
You show up on the server in less than a month and get yourself +1 more month and if you keep coming back, you will just get a perm ban, so I recommend you to sit this out.

Wait wait, when did I showed on server ? :S
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Bull & Radman's ban appeal   Bull & Radman's ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:46 pm

I am saying, "IF" you will, due to what you wrote in your internet protocol line.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Bull & Radman's ban appeal   Bull & Radman's ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Compton wrote:
I am saying, "IF" you will, due to what you wrote in your internet protocol line.

Yeah but I'm just saying that so it's not necessary to give IPs from both, because it's changing, and I am waiting to reach 27.6 so I won't connect until this date +until we get your permit, but I asked to lower the penalty ?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Bull & Radman's ban appeal   Bull & Radman's ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:50 pm

no
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Bull & Radman's ban appeal   Bull & Radman's ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Compton wrote:
no

Ok let me try to write again on 27.6 ?
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Bull & Radman's ban appeal   Bull & Radman's ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:52 am

Yo, I just want to "reopen" this topic Razz so I read rules again and I will try to fix attitude, and it's 27.6 so I am asking for unban me and radman, as I said at appeal that our IP is changing so we just need admin's permission, I will check topic later now I have to go work, pce
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Bull & Radman's ban appeal   Bull & Radman's ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:55 pm

Are you positive? I'm sorry, but I think you should stay away for a while longer, because you only bring DM and bad roleplay to this server to be honest. Don't tell me I can't post here either, because the whole server is witness to your previous travesty.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Bull & Radman's ban appeal   Bull & Radman's ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Master Rhyme wrote:
Are you positive? I'm sorry, but I think you should stay away for a while longer, because you only bring DM and bad roleplay to this server to be honest. Don't tell me I can't post here either, because the whole server is witness to your previous travesty.

It's your opinion and for my mistake I was banned for 1 month, I already told you if you got any proofs about any DM or something report me in other way don't write useless shit here, if you don't want to see me on server keep it for your self because I don't care, and yeah you are not allowed to write here and you still had to do it and being annoying -.-', there is PM function too, use it to avoid spam. I am waiting on Admin's response not yours, if you want to answer anything on this comment than feel free to PM me son =)
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Bull & Radman's ban appeal   Bull & Radman's ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:13 pm

You guys are unbanned as promised after a month, control yourselves from now on.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Bull & Radman's ban appeal   Bull & Radman's ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:22 pm

Compton wrote:
You guys are unbanned as promised after a month, control yourselves from now on.

Thank you, and everything will be under control. you can L&A this Razz
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Bull & Radman's ban appeal   Bull & Radman's ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:22 pm

Locked and archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bull & Radman's ban appeal   Bull & Radman's ban appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bull & Radman's ban appeal
Page 1 of 1