West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Kilo Tray Ballas - Conversations

Go down 
+12
Nyne
тесhnique
We$t
[KTB]Tray
Izzy88
SPIDER138ST
Sm0k3
KlownyG
Dayz.
Slash
Buhinc
Loc
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
AyKay

Kilo Tray Ballas - Conversations - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Conversations   Kilo Tray Ballas - Conversations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:18 pm

I heard from page 9 that KTB was inactive my bad nigga it was my windows of the laptop it was blown but I fixed the problem I'm back now
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Conversations   Kilo Tray Ballas - Conversations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 7:44 pm

AyKay wrote:
I heard from page 9 that KTB was inactive my bad nigga it was my windows of the laptop it was blown but I fixed the problem I'm back now
Since I'm not allowed to reply on your leader application I will tell my opinion here.

You just replied to your leader application the following:
"Ppl aren't given votes no more"

I have something to say about that, I noticed you being in game (when the server is online) for about 2 times the past week. People who are allowed to vote are still awaiting your roleplay and they are waiting for you to come in game for once in a while. You're probably getting that leaderspot but you will have to get active then.

This is not offensive, I'm giving you some advise.
Back to top Go down
AyKay

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Conversations   Kilo Tray Ballas - Conversations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:39 am

Nah probably ugh...you're y'know older than me lol so I shall listen to you but I wasn't IG for 2 times I got IG too much as [TDF]Big_Jayh said on my leader app that he's going to test my rp I come to RP with him he always have an excuse like ''Not now I'm installing a mod'' ''not now I'm busy'' so how can ppl be waiting to RP with me while they're always having an excuse?
Back to top Go down
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Conversations   Kilo Tray Ballas - Conversations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:42 am

meebz0r will beat aykkays ass by farz0rs.
Back to top Go down
We$t
Rambo
Rambo
We$t

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Conversations   Kilo Tray Ballas - Conversations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:45 am

SIGNATURE Very Happy Kilo Tray Ballas - Conversations - Page 5 Sa-mp-33
Back to top Go down
Slash
Known Player
Known Player
Slash

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Conversations   Kilo Tray Ballas - Conversations - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:53 pm

Dope RP today WCL Hand keep it up guys see ya'll tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Conversations   Kilo Tray Ballas - Conversations - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kilo Tray Ballas - Conversations
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5