West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40)

Go down 
+2
Smokey
U.N. Owen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40) Empty
PostSubject: WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40)   WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:58 am

ONLINE. /lockc still works for all of your first listed donation vehicles, Will patch/fix completely in the next 3 days.

The WCL Donator Vehicle update is now installed on the server. It'll work like this:

If you have donated for a Vehicle or won one through the winning of an event, You will be able to do the following commands:

Owners = /lockc - Use this command at any time to lock/unlock your donated vehicles. [EDIT: There is currently some bugs with this command, You'll only be able to lock/unlock your primary vehicle. I will fix this tomorrow.] (You can find this command at any time by typing /housecmds, I've put info about /lockc there for the time being)
Players = All Donator Vehicles can now be driven by any player on the server. So make sure you lock your vehicle to prevent it's misuse!
Players = /time - Use this command to view the in-game time/hour (Replace's clock at top right of screen)

If you forget these commands at any time or want to view the whole list again, Just type /housecmds while in-game.
We are aware of the bugs, But they aren't major or killing the game in any way. Please bear with us, We will get them fixed in the next 24 hours.

We are planning for Donator Vehicles to be used as a means to store one weapon inside of the trunk which will be saved at a later time, Please wait for a future update including this feature.
-----------------
In other news, We have also installed major fixes/patches to the "Cracked" system, You won't lose your weapons upon being "Downed" but you will if you get killed. The time required to stand up again has been heavily reduced from 2 minutes to a mere 20 seconds, And a bug with spawning with the "cracked" animation has been fixed.
Also, Due to many requests: We have removed the time from appearing at the top right of the screen, And it has now been changed to /time. So make sure to type /time to check the in-game time.

SPECIAL NOTICE!!! : All Donator's who currently own a donator vehicle currently on the server, are entitled to a FREE vehicle transfer charge from now until the 10th of June. Contact me (U.N._Owen) by Personal Message if you wish to claim this discount offer.
USERS WHO CLAIMED: [LPF]Smokey, [LPF]Dread, [TDB]Rhyme, [TDB]Lil_Devil, [VLA]DoughBoy, [VLA]Rocce.

We look forward to any feedback you have regarding this update.
Feel free to post if you have any questions.

~ U.N. Owen ~

Spoiler:

Last edited by U.N. Owen on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40)   WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:11 am

Well done, I was the first to check this out.

Seems pretty cool, good job.
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40)   WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:25 pm

It's cool but I think the KO time should be a little bit longer, let's say 40 seconds or so.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40)   WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:02 pm

Good Job, Owen. Seems really good.
Happy to see everyone can driver donators vehicles, they'd lock it.
-Keelo
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

PostSubject: Re: WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40)   WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:45 am

†1017† wrote:
It's cool but I think the KO time should be a little bit longer, let's say 40 seconds or so.
I'll see what the playerbase/community thinks of it first.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40)   WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:11 pm

Store one weapon inside trunk will be awesome,i want this to be install on the server.
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

PostSubject: Re: WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40)   WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:23 pm

Loc wrote:
Store one weapon inside trunk will be awesome,i want this to be install on the server.
This feature will be coming in the next few days. Look forward to update v1.3.45
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40)   WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:26 pm

Thanks for it Owen,thats nice man!
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40)   WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:04 pm

Nice Owen.

I would like a vehicle transfer on all of my vehicles if possible, the ones that i have on my DP acc.

For now i would be satisfied if you could add them to just my normal account '' Shadow '' And if its possible, add the Madd Doggs house as mine aswell, so that i can use the cmds on my house i donated for. remember! on my ''Shadow'' account.

Since im not a member of DP anymore, gracias.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40)   WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCL Donator Vehicle update is now live! (v1.3.40)
Page 1 of 1