West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on some KTB members.

Go down 
+2
SmartGirlx1
.: Xavi :.
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Report on some KTB members. Empty
PostSubject: Report on some KTB members.   Report on some KTB members. Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 6:58 pm

Your server name: [PD]Kenny

When did this happen (date, time)?: 27.5.2013 18:45 1+GMT

Who are you reporting?: [KTB]Bull [KTB]SmartgirlX [KTB]Radman

What are you reporting this person for?: Acting to cops like they are nothing, showing no fear, when one of them insulted us and we tryed to arrest him, then they just asspulled thier guns, killing us in day-light on the road, without mercy, aint caring about their life icly.

Evidence: Report on some KTB members. 33c7zo2
Report on some KTB members. Aonz7l
Report on some KTB members. 1zoypdz
Back to top Go down
SmartGirlx1
SmartGirlx1

PostSubject: Re: Report on some KTB members.   Report on some KTB members. Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:06 pm

first Emanuel got auto kicked reason ( Weapon Cheat )
Sec why you didn't show what happen first ?
Cuz you and your friend action really disrepctfull to Radman
and trying arrest him for no reason
your friend hit em' with the car
and you start arrest him ?
i mean WTF is that ?
and your friend can't RP
and thank god , he been kicked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SmartGirlx1
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Report on some KTB members.   Report on some KTB members. Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:27 pm

Look, do you IRL pull out a gun and shoot toward police officer in the middle of the day, eh?
No, I guess not.

@Kenny, ass-pulling only heavy guns is an offense, lighter guns like pistols and similar isn't. However, I'd pull out every weapon with a proper /me along with it.

So, what if Kenny disrespected someone of you, by insulting or what?
Insult is not a reason to kill or point a gun to somebody.
I guess y'all and your characters are too sensitive.

Kenny represents law by his job and his work with the public.
If you had any IC problems, WORTHY KILLING HIM, you can't do it in the middle of the road, but taking him somewhere less populated.

However, I want to see if somebody has that screen of Kenny's SUPPOSED harrasing towards Bull without any proper reason: cuffing him, pulling him by the side for forceful frisk..
I'll leave it opened so you can post WITHIN 24 HOURS. If not, I'll proceed to my decision.

Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Report on some KTB members.   Report on some KTB members. Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:40 pm

You are just mad because we act as you did towards us ICLY, let me tell all from beginning:

Me and SmartGirlx was rping on the bridge at GlenPark when I just turned towards Radman when he was crossing the street and walk towards us, when Emanuel hits a Radman with his car without hitting a brake, I ran towards Radman to help him when Emanuel steps out of car and acting some "badass cop" he said "fucktard" icly to Radman and it was his fault to hit him with car, than we had some IC drama there and I said I will sue him, than he wanted to arrest me for no reason, same shit as Kenny, he was just looking at scene and acting some corrupted cop over there without warning a cadet about his attitude or something, I threat them with sue and telling this to Chief, but they was still acting as some corrupted cops there like they don't give a fuck if they hit a guy on street, when we walked away Radman said "Pigs" me and SmartGirl was already talking to shot them when they was arresting Radman there, so we was looking for cover and opened a fire on them, we had a shootout there but they died, I said finish them fast because backup is coming, so we escaped from scene and that's all...

"Acting to cops like they are nothing": You was acting to us like your caded didn't hit Radman with car ICly and acting like some "Badass" cops without any police behavior.

"showing no fear": There was cop fear when I wanted to leave scene, but you was provoking me so why should I respect you ICly? You didn't show any gang fear with your IC acting, patroling with cadet around "dangerous areas", you should learn him to frisk people, teach him about gang areas/territories and so on, not with allowing him to act like corrupted on streets when there was 4 witnesses of that.

"when one of them insulted us": And cops are allowed to hit a person with car and act some badass there?
You should normally RP accident, not with stepping out of car and insult us, you was just provoking us and searching a reason to arrest somebody.

"killing us in day-light on the road, without mercy": This is false reporting, so what if there was daylight ? Next time don't provoke Icly and search some reasons for arrest because you and Emanuel started acting some corrupted cops there, is there any way to kill someone with mercy lol ?

"aint caring about their life icly": We was caring about our lifes Icly that's why you died, you was acting corrupted so we was worried about Radman, and me and SmartGirl opened fire on you and Emanuel.

As you can see there are insulting from Emanuel, what about that, you should report him for insulting or something ?

And as SmartGirl said, Emanuel was kicked by anti cheat.

Xavi it was your and Emanuel's fault to bring RP to this, and than you report us? Yeah sure, go and make drive by with deagle again as you already did once, if I remember right...

Also there is Radman witness to your and Emanuel's non PD behavior.

@EDIT: @Doughboy: I don't got evidences about our RP, but there are witnesses with same story as mine, I have only evidences about Emanuel's OOC insulting... Tell me are cops allowed to hit somebody with car without RPing an accident, Emanuel stepped out of his car and said "Fucktard" to radman (icly) Is this any PD Behavior? When I said I will sue both he said "Hands up", just fuck this PD rp, they both bring RP to end like this, if SmartGirl took any SS of our RP I want her to post it here, because I got only Emanuel's insulting on proofs, and I think Radman didn't took any screen of our RP too... So decide about this.

EDIT2: In first picture there is ramboing from Xavi, why he ran towards us when we were in cover shooting at him.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Report on some KTB members.   Report on some KTB members. Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:46 pm

Uh-uh, OK, I've read it.
Well, it turns out that this Emmanuel guy was the one to blame the most here.
However, I don't know if he may be a hacker because system kicked him out itself.
That car hit was, I'll probably get it right, the thing I hate the most - non-RP driving. Then, he wouldn't wanted to RP the accident and continued to abuse his job and his minor policeman power.
That would be harrasing the community and abusing his police power.
Emanuel will be jailed for insulting+abusing that police power, applying it in non-RP power.

I don't know about you, Kenny.
I see some running here by the car where [KTB] were. That's kinda' fishy and easy to believe you ramboed or maybe chicken-ran, to avoid being hit.

[KTB] were just trying to RP along even though Emanuel acted wrong here.
If Kenny didn't react when Emanuel wasn't RPing properly, it's not technical offense or and rulebreak, but he should've reacted then, to be a fair player.

My decision:
-I'll give you a little warn for this running around, Kenny.
-I'll punish Emanuel when I catch him IG.
-[KTB] didn't do anything wrong here, as I see.

I want to know if SmartGirl has some SS of something else, if not, I shall lock this.
Back to top Go down
SmartGirlx1
SmartGirlx1

PostSubject: Re: Report on some KTB members.   Report on some KTB members. Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:58 pm

VatoLoco⁹⁹ wrote:

I want to know if SmartGirl has some SS of something else, if not, I shall lock this.

Nope
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SmartGirlx1
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Report on some KTB members.   Report on some KTB members. Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:35 pm

Few things stood up to me as I was watching the screens and the arguments.First of all, if Emanuel RAMMED Radman with his car, you should've immediately screened it and forum reported it, as car ramming people is not allowed whatsoever.You can only ram people's cars if you're a police officer and in a case.Second of all, why would you threaten a Police Officer with suing?You don't do that.Besides, if a Police Officer arrests you wrongly, you got the F8 button to take screens and PM them to me or any other admin.You can do that while waiting in jail, can't you?Instead, you risk 25 to life by pulling out a gun and shooting not one, but 2 Officers, even if they "acted corrupt".In the court, NOBODY will know that these two officers are corrupt.So you all will end up in jail for perhaps the rest of your lifetime.Another thing that stood up to me was SmartGirl's /me: "/me blows the smoke in Emanuel's face"(If I'm correct).Now seriously, who the hell would do that when you've just killed 2 cops in broad daylight?That's just plain stupid, and you, Dough, seemed to overlook some of the elements of their arguments / screens.

Bull wrote:
We was caring about our lifes Icly that's why you died, you was acting corrupted so we was worried about Radman, and me and SmartGirl opened fire on you and Emanuel.
.Funniest thing I heard.Which punishment you'd choose?Stay 24 in jail IRL for threatening officers or a life sentence for killing 2 officers?BTW, you'd get 5 - 10 mins IG jail, time in which you could post your screens about their rulebreak / abuse of PD power.

Bull wrote:
"killing us in day-light on the road, without mercy": This is false reporting, so what if there was daylight ? Next time don't provoke Icly and search some reasons for arrest because you and Emanuel started acting some corrupted cops there, is there any way to kill someone with mercy lol ?
.Again, if he car rammed you, screen and forum report.Next time show cop fear and don't shoot cops in broad daylight.I guess you're too much of a badass to apologize and then visit the Chief for a complaint, right?

IMO, both sides rulebreaked and should be punished.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Report on some KTB members.   Report on some KTB members. Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Meebo wrote:
Few things stood up to me as I was watching the screens and the arguments.First of all, if Emanuel RAMMED Radman with his car, you should've immediately screened it and forum reported it, as car ramming people is not allowed whatsoever.You can only ram people's cars if you're a police officer and in a case.Second of all, why would you threaten a Police Officer with suing?You don't do that.Besides, if a Police Officer arrests you wrongly, you got the F8 button to take screens and PM them to me or any other admin.You can do that while waiting in jail, can't you?Instead, you risk 25 to life by pulling out a gun and shooting not one, but 2 Officers, even if they "acted corrupt".In the court, NOBODY will know that these two officers are corrupt.So you all will end up in jail for perhaps the rest of your lifetime.Another thing that stood up to me was SmartGirl's /me: "/me blows the smoke in Emanuel's face"(If I'm correct).Now seriously, who the hell would do that when you've just killed 2 cops in broad daylight?That's just plain stupid, and you, Dough, seemed to overlook some of the elements of their arguments / screens.

Bull wrote:
We was caring about our lifes Icly that's why you died, you was acting corrupted so we was worried about Radman, and me and SmartGirl opened fire on you and Emanuel.
.Funniest thing I heard.Which punishment you'd choose?Stay 24 in jail IRL for threatening officers or a life sentence for killing 2 officers?BTW, you'd get 5 - 10 mins IG jail, time in which you could post your screens about their rulebreak / abuse of PD power.

Bull wrote:
.Again, if he car rammed you, screen and forum report.Next time show cop fear and don't shoot cops in broad daylight.I guess you're too much of a badass to apologize and then visit the Chief for a complaint, right?

IMO, both sides rulebreaked and should be punished.

I'm sorry but go and read again, who said he car rammed me? Nobody is talking about car ramming here, it was IC accident Emanuel hit Radman with his car idk maybe icly he was looking away from road and he overlooked Radman?

Actually why there is such drama when somebody kill PD? If they are there with some fucked up reason, provoking, insulting, taking out his nightstick, and wanted to arrest for no reason ? They bring RP to end like this and Doughboy didn't overlooked nothing here, I was ragged Icly anway how should LSPD could get me? Guess what ever you want lol.. just lock this it's fault from both sides I hope you are happy now.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Report on some KTB members.   Report on some KTB members. Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Bull wrote:
it was IC accident Emanuel hit Radman with his car
That's car ramming.You ain't allowed to ram people over whatsoever, it's considered a CK(Car Kill) attempt and non-rp driving.And that IS Emanuel's fault.However you should have simply reported that on the forums.

Bull wrote:
Actually why there is such drama when somebody kill PD? If they are there with some fucked up reason, provoking, insulting, taking out his nightstick, and wanted to arrest for no reason ?
Because everybody that RPs a cop is threated like shit and a powerless civilian.Also, have you ever searched Youtube / Google for Police Brutality?Most of the victioms(gangsters) don't pull out guns and shoot at the officers cause they know they'd get 25 to life.And perhaps maybe YOU were ragged, but what about your friends?Radman and SmartGirl weren't, as seen on the pics.So, I kinda see how you care about your friends' lives if you all start shooting at cops while only you have your face covered.And, you're asking me why is there such a drama if you kill PD?Well, I dare you to get a gun and kill an officer.I'd give you less than 3 days of freedom.You have to understand that Police fear is important, no matter how the officer reacts to you.You have to play nice and cool, and then file a complaint with screenies.Ain't that hard, is it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker

PostSubject: Re: Report on some KTB members.   Report on some KTB members. Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:05 pm

First of All i didnt said Fucktard, When Radman said to us Pigs,dickheads, i wanted to arrest him, so i did, when the cadet was trying to put on him the cuffs, Bull and Smartgirl ran toward PD CAR, and started to shoots us at Day light on the middle of road, aint caring shit, i wasnt even corrupted and trying to be badass here, Bull you was the one who was telling us ICLY to leave the scene, idk what scene should a Police officers leave but i take it Icly, but that shooting on the cops.. no comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report on some KTB members.   Report on some KTB members. Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:15 pm

Bull wrote:
You are just mad because we act as you did towards us ICLY, let me tell all from beginning:

Me and SmartGirlx was rping on the bridge at GlenPark when I just turned towards Radman when he was crossing the street and walk towards us, when Emanuel hits a Radman with his car without hitting a brake, I ran towards Radman to help him when Emanuel steps out of car and acting some "badass cop" he said "fucktard" icly to Radman and it was his fault to hit him with car, than we had some IC drama there and I said I will sue him, than he wanted to arrest me for no reason, same shit as Kenny, he was just looking at scene and acting some corrupted cop over there without warning a cadet about his attitude or something, I threat them with sue and telling this to Chief, but they was still acting as some corrupted cops there like they don't give a fuck if they hit a guy on street, when we walked away Radman said "Pigs" me and SmartGirl was already talking to shot them when they was arresting Radman there, so we was looking for cover and opened a fire on them, we had a shootout there but they died, I said finish them fast because backup is coming, so we escaped from scene and that's all...

"Acting to cops like they are nothing": You was acting to us like your caded didn't hit Radman with car ICly and acting like some "Badass" cops without any police behavior.

"showing no fear": There was cop fear when I wanted to leave scene, but you was provoking me so why should I respect you ICly? You didn't show any gang fear with your IC acting, patroling with cadet around "dangerous areas", you should learn him to frisk people, teach him about gang areas/territories and so on, not with allowing him to act like corrupted on streets when there was 4 witnesses of that.

"when one of them insulted us": And cops are allowed to hit a person with car and act some badass there?
You should normally RP accident, not with stepping out of car and insult us, you was just provoking us and searching a reason to arrest somebody.

"aint caring about their life icly": We was caring about our lifes Icly that's why you died, you was acting corrupted so we was worried about Radman, and me and SmartGirl opened fire on you and Emanuel.

As you can see there are insulting from Emanuel, what about that, you should report him for insulting or something ?

And as SmartGirl said, Emanuel was kicked by anti cheat.

Xavi it was your and Emanuel's fault to bring RP to this, and than you report us? Yeah sure, go and make drive by with deagle again as you already did once, if I remember right...

Also there is Radman witness to your and Emanuel's non PD behavior.

@EDIT: @Doughboy: I don't got evidences about our RP, but there are witnesses with same story as mine, I have only evidences about Emanuel's OOC insulting... Tell me are cops allowed to hit somebody with car without RPing an accident, Emanuel stepped out of his car and said "Fucktard" to radman (icly) Is this any PD Behavior? When I said I will sue both he said "Hands up", just fuck this PD rp, they both bring RP to end like this, if SmartGirl took any SS of our RP I want her to post it here, because I got only Emanuel's insulting on proofs, and I think Radman didn't took any screen of our RP too... So decide about this.

EDIT2: In first picture there is ramboing from Xavi, why he ran towards us when we were in cover shooting at him.
I ran towards the car to take alot of SS, i didnt shooted you btw, Whats the non PD behavior? If you are saying to officers to leave the scene? What scene theres wasnt been any scene? Emanuel is not my friend, he was corrupted i can say and he insulted OOcly, My fault to bring RP to this? I cant see any goddamn /me from you all shooting at us or something, I cant arrest you friend for insulting the Officers? I wanted to bring him to LSPD HQ and ticket him for dis-respecting officer, but Radman was no showing respect at all, At our lifes caring? If i should take icly all the killing cops etc, You would be behind the bars already as you know police have dashcams so Radman was infront the Police car, And i didnt saw the goddamnit car crash i was brb, but when i came back all what i saw the cadet was outside and you were around him provoking him and shit.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Report on some KTB members.   Report on some KTB members. Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 3:08 pm

As I already said, Emanuel hits Radman with his car (Ic accident, not car ramming) After this he went out of car and acting with non police behavior, same as you did, if you was there to not RP and looking for a reason to arrest somebody with your provoking then it's better that you don't play, there is rambo seen in your pictures and Emanuel's insults, I guess nobody don't have pictures of our RP, so here can be seen your ramboing and Emanuel's insulting, after we killed you we ran away from scene, as everybody would do IRL... Next time don't bring RP to end like this.

Peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report on some KTB members.   Report on some KTB members. Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:38 pm

What was the non cop behavior? Explain me., Dont bring RP To him? Are you threatening me with your non cop fear and killing.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Report on some KTB members.   Report on some KTB members. Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 10:09 pm

.: Xavi :. wrote:
What was the non cop behavior? Explain me., Dont bring RP To him? Are you threatening me with your non cop fear and killing.

after accident Emanuel steps out of car and acting towards radman with non police behavior, you was provoking us, and you let the cadet to be corrupted icly, you was bored and you was just provoking us so we insulted back so you wanted to arrest than, what about gang fear ? You was there with cadet in the gang territory ? we was 4-5... You should learn to show some gang fear to instead of whining about cop fear and shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report on some KTB members.   Report on some KTB members. Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:53 pm

Bull wrote:
.: Xavi :. wrote:

after accident Emanuel steps out of car and acting towards radman with non police behavior, you was provoking us, and you let the cadet to be corrupted icly, you was bored and you was just provoking us so we insulted back so you wanted to arrest than, what about gang fear ? You was there with cadet in the gang territory ? we was 4-5... You should learn to show some gang fear to instead of whining about cop fear and shit.
First of all you were 3, 2 without girl so? Day light and we want to be scared? of some kiddos hanging outside, I wasnt even bored i was afk and i came back and all what i saw you was learning the cadet how to act and all that, why i should show a gang fear if you were 2 without girl you and Radman, so? Two POLICE OFFICERS againts some men who hangs outside and acts to be smartass by learning the cadet how to act, you just pissed off him rply, thats why, And yes i can watch him being corrupted, why not, next time if i want i can be corrupted too and put some weed in your pockets maybe? How we was provoking did i insulted give me a SS if i did, only the one who was insulting was the cadet and maybe he said one word Fucktard, and then two men starts acting like i sue you all, i sue you both, you will get fired, then when we want to ticket Radman for dis-respecting on the officer and swearing you just pull out the guns and kill us? Wheres the cop fear? As i said before Let the admins respond and decide what with this.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Report on some KTB members.   Report on some KTB members. Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:17 pm

-Police is a huge force that will keep coming back and back with swat and helicopters if you started a shootout until they catch you, you will be arrested and probably sentenced for life for killing police officers.(CK)

-In real life if you would watch some documentaries and movies, patrol vehicle is 2 officers only most of the time, they woul pull over near a group of gang members and start frisking them if they find them suspicious, they aren't getting shot tho, because gangsters are scared/smart, and don't want to go to jail.

KTB's are trigger happy and show no fear to PD, I can confirm it because I was a [PD] myself and saw how they act torwards police.

this is a useless spam topic now, since I barely see Emanuel around the server anymore and Bull with Radman are banned for a month for many reports on them IG, and their trigger happy behavior.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on some KTB members.   Report on some KTB members. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on some KTB members.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: