West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Reporting Saucedo_45 (Funny).

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Reporting Saucedo_45 (Funny). Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Saucedo_45 (Funny).   Reporting Saucedo_45 (Funny). Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:33 am

Your server name:Technique.

When did this happen (date, time)?: 09.05.13, 3:27 GMT+2.

Who are you reporting?: Saucedo_45.

What are you reporting this person for?:
Well, the story is long, firstly he was PMing me like I hacked cars infront of Jefferson Motel, his evidence is words "cuz' you are citizen", well, let's skip it, after that he started telling me like im mad, he's troll and shit, later he told me that he's proud that he's a citizen of USA, LOL, later he told me that he was living in Arizona, but later he moved to Watts, but we skip it, I report him for insults towards me and country where I live (Latvia).I know he's a noob and he doesn't knows what he's doing, we all passed through that, all we was e-thugs at start and all we was living in Compton IRL and was a members of crips or bloods LOL, but really this guy is annoing me, he makes fake reports, he insults me, he can't just hop off my dick.. So im reporting.
Evidence:
Reporting Saucedo_45 (Funny). Sa-mp-079
Reporting Saucedo_45 (Funny). Sa-mp-080-2
Reporting Saucedo_45 (Funny). Sa-mp-082-1
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Saucedo_45 (Funny).   Reporting Saucedo_45 (Funny). Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:51 am

Aight you just put the images that benefit you and you told me bad things too.Anyways you started all this.I said lets quit it and he stills continues with the PMS.And I wasnt trolling I was just driving around writing you back.I have all the pms in pics and you did insult me.

Last edited by Westbustah on Thu May 09, 2013 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Saucedo_45 (Funny).   Reporting Saucedo_45 (Funny). Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:57 am

Quote any of my PM's where I say bad things to you, and if you didn't wanted to recieve a PM back you was able to do /nopm, you know that.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Saucedo_45 (Funny).   Reporting Saucedo_45 (Funny). Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:19 pm

Allright, it's enough.
Saucedo, you're the one who's weird here.
Look, none of people actually give a shit where you're from, or me or whatever..
Watch your attitude.
There were like 4-5 reports on you in one damn week!!

This has crossed the line, due to those reports in past few days, I'll jail you for some time and you'll better work on your attitude towards players and their countries.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Saucedo_45 (Funny).   Reporting Saucedo_45 (Funny). Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting Saucedo_45 (Funny).
Page 1 of 1