West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report Tech

Go down 
+3
Kat
Keelo
Saucedo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Report Tech Empty
PostSubject: Report Tech   Report Tech Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:15 pm

Your server name: Saucedo_45

When did this happen (date, time)?: 6:55 am

Who are you reporting?: Technique

What are you reporting this person for?: Running while shooting at me.And for accusing me wrongly about me not rping car stealing.First off, I stold that car before it was a [red remington] and I found it in temple[I think it was Krazytees because he was IG] and it looked as if someone was fixing it because the hood and trunk were lifted up.So I rped I stold it with simple /mes.Then technique and Loc went IG then I drove to Glen park and I put the car close to where the KTB chill in the back yard. Afterwards I said to tech i was going to cap his ass[something we rped bike beef] but i was joking to him and he started shooting at me so i ran to the car and left.And I hope this gets fixed because Tech told me he was going to speak to Compton so he could ban me for a long time.Its like his acting pretty dumb and stupid.

Evidence: None just got one that shows why he was going to shoot me.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Report Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Tech   Report Tech Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:21 pm

You know that without evidence(s), it's just your words against his?
Report without screenshot(s) doesn't prove nothing, homie.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Report Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Tech   Report Tech Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:23 pm

I hate when people report without screens for fuck sakes. Like I report Lady Gaga because she didn't RP a car jack in game xD
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Report Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Tech   Report Tech Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:53 pm

Aight its not like ima take pics of everything I do.Tech was going to kill me if I tooks OMG I was running for me life.Oh and Radman saw when he killed me.And why ima lie about something really seriuos.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Report Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Tech   Report Tech Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Bring Technique into this situations and see what he has to say about this.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

Report Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Tech   Report Tech Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:14 pm

Pawno wrote:
I hate when people report without screens for fuck sakes. Like I report Lady Gaga because she didn't RP a car jack in game xD
And I hate when people don't follow the rules and post where they aren't allowed to, so I guess we straight here. :sarcastic:

I don't know, Smokey. You don't have any screenshots of him breaking rules.
I'll let somebody else respond here. If not, I'll respong, but later.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Report Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Tech   Report Tech Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:17 pm

Lets face fact Saucedo, when we was standing near that house in Glen Park we had that beef about the bike you stole from me, now you say that you even stole remmington before, okay, but when I shot you I RPed "/me aims towards Saucedo, pulling the trigger", you RPed nothing, just ran away and then hopped in remmington and drove away, like you don't even need to RP that you stole it, after that you was just chilling with Radman while you was low on HP, you was RPing like nothing happened, and you say that I did something wrong, funny.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

Report Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Tech   Report Tech Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Sorry; without evidence no action will be taken. You can open up another report topic if you actually have screenshots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report Tech   Report Tech Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report Tech
Page 1 of 1