West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Legend`s ban appeal

Go down 
+2
Compton/Kollay
Kia Punk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kia Punk
Kia Punk

Legend`s ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Legend`s ban appeal   Legend`s ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Your in-game name:Legend,kathy
Internet Protocol[IP]:192.168.100
Name of the administrator that banned you:Madelona
Date and time of ban:i dont remember ! ask him
Reason of ban:having 3 accounts
Screenshots:not yet
Any other comments:
about 3 weeks ago i was banned by madelona because of having 3 accounts in cube [n] name while my ghost dosen`t even know where that came from therefore i ask compton to provide a screen shot of his ip ! i must know what his ip is !!!!!! i should compare it with my ip !!!
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Legend`s ban appeal   Legend`s ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:20 pm

You want IP's? Ill give you IP's...

199.255.213.186=Cube[N],Legend,Kathy - Annonymus proxy(program to cover up real IP)
95.93.110.114=Cube[N]'s registered IP

This is all your IP's after you got banned, you been ban evading several times, there are few more IP's but I didnt copy all of them, this is basicly the reason of your ban - Ban Evading, not multiaccounting, if you would of made a ban appeal in the first place instead of ban evading, you would of maybe got unbanned.

Also now tell me what connection do you have to "Eme"

2.181.93.125=Legend
2.181.95.252=Legend,Cocaine
2.181.85.29=Legend
2.181.109.137=Legend
2.181.81.211=Legend
2.181.103.65=Legend
2.181.89.83=Legend
2.181.111.219=Legend
2.179.250.236=Legend
2.181.88.6=Legend
2.179.248.25=Legend
2.181.107.186=Legend
2.181.83.47=Legend
2.179.251.12=Legend
2.181.104.146=Legend
2.181.87.193=Legend
2.181.109.152=Legend
2.181.90.69=Legend
2.181.81.117=Legend
2.181.85.101=Kathy,Legend
2.181.104.155=Legend
2.181.106.180=Legend
2.181.101.53=Legend
2.181.82.25=Legend
2.181.90.63=Legend
2.181.105.158=Legend
2.181.106.137=Legend,kathy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Kia Punk
Kia Punk

PostSubject: Re: Legend`s ban appeal   Legend`s ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:38 pm

they`re all suck !!!!!!
who is cocaine ... looks like it`s me again !????!!!!! O.o

my main ip is 192.168.100
if u want me to take a pic from it ok i`ll do it...
and about eme ... he`z my friend ...do u have problem with that... and his banning is non of my business !!!
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Legend`s ban appeal   Legend`s ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Legend7 wrote:
they`re all suck !!!!!!
who is cocaine ... looks like it`s me again !????!!!!! O.o

my main ip is 192.168.100
if u want me to take a pic from it ok i`ll do it...
and about eme ... he`z my friend ...do u have problem with that... and his banning is non of my business !!!

Sorry for posting here.
I'm pretty sure that Compton made his point. You made various accounts which will counted as "MultiAccounting".
Back to top Go down
Kia Punk
Kia Punk

PostSubject: Re: Legend`s ban appeal   Legend`s ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:49 pm

i dont understand that ... what`s ur problem now about my banning ???
ip ??? what???
u think cube`s ip is the same as mine? just say yes or no !
Back to top Go down
Kia Punk
Kia Punk

PostSubject: Re: Legend`s ban appeal   Legend`s ban appeal Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:58 pm

look ! if u say cube is me ...so his ip should be like mine ...and if u want, i can put my ip as a photo on this topic !!!
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Legend`s ban appeal   Legend`s ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:35 am

Sorry for posting here, it's just getting pretty much retarded with your two ban appeals.

First of all, if possible to you, attempt to be clear and understandable with your appeal, man.
Everything that I seen from your part in your two ban appeals is ''What??!'' ''Don't Understand'' ''Problem?'' ''IP''.

Second of all, Compton showed you the evidences (IP's that you've asked), what do you need now?
Seems like you're logged on (Ban Evaded) with more than ten différents IP's, it's pretty much obvious you'll stay banned.

I'd suggest you to just admit you've ban evaded and multi-accounted and you might get a lower punishement.
These appeals going retarded, man. You do post with one/two sentence(s) saying you don't understand.
Plus, you keep double posting or even triple posting (on you last appeal), you'd use the EDIT button.

-Keelo-
Back to top Go down
Kia Punk
Kia Punk

PostSubject: Re: Legend`s ban appeal   Legend`s ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:23 pm

u mean i`ve used fake ips?
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Legend`s ban appeal   Legend`s ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:55 pm

Compton already posted the evidence man,now stop lying!
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Legend`s ban appeal   Legend`s ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:29 pm

Legend7 wrote:
u mean i`ve used fake ips?

I mean what I said, man. I ain't gona explain the whole thing.
Either you was manually changing your IP or you was using proxy to get ''fake'' IPs as you call them.
I'll now stay out of this as it doesn't really concern me, I just came to say my opinion.
Guess you'd wait for admin(s) descision, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Legend`s ban appeal   Legend`s ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:43 pm

(Srry For posting) This will make a big spam Just telll the truth dude and accept what you deserve to be stop lying and shit just tell the truth this will turn to big spam.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Legend`s ban appeal   Legend`s ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 2:39 pm

You want to play on a RP server, but by your past behavior on the server and how you act now on forums with spam and etc is also not accepable, plus your english skill seems to be low aswel, since you don't understand the sentences that people type here(some of them)

You dont even understand the reason of your ban, when I told you like 3 times now, you are not banned for multiaccounting(even if you did), you are mostly banned for "BAN EVADING", and belive me I know you ban evaded, I was the one that kept banning you 7 times a day.
Back to top Go down
Kia Punk
Kia Punk

PostSubject: Re: Legend`s ban appeal   Legend`s ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 3:43 pm

wait a second plz. ban evading means ban escaping ?
look my level in english is pre intermediate 1 and there`s a long way to advanced for me to understand ur sentences better.
this was first
second, i confess i used fake IPs but i checked the fake IPs which i used for samp. non of them responded (i couldn`t play) and the ips which u`ve written on topic don`t match with the fake ips i tried.
and also i swear i`ve never logged in with cube [n]
now i told the truth... however i know u won`t believe that...also i registered on this server about 1 month ago..instead of u guide me how to learn rp, u insult me having 3 accounts and etc. this is not Justly admin. u should respect noob. title won`t be firm forever .
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Legend`s ban appeal   Legend`s ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 4:33 pm

Are you shitting me? Everytime you logged in I banned you without a reason, I used rcon for that, which means you will time out and it will tell you that you are banned from the server, don't hold me for an idiot here, I am in this stuff for too long now to not understand that you ban evaded until madaleno actually banned your account.
Back to top Go down
Kia Punk
Kia Punk

PostSubject: Re: Legend`s ban appeal   Legend`s ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:20 pm

now what is ur last word? unban , stay ban?
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Legend`s ban appeal   Legend`s ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:56 pm

"Unban", lol?
You ban evaded several times and it won't just slide through.
Higher admins will decide your punishment.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Legend`s ban appeal   Legend`s ban appeal Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Stay banned until 29.05.13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend`s ban appeal   Legend`s ban appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend`s ban appeal
Page 1 of 1