West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped!

Go down 
+3
karlis
Radman
Buhinc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped! Empty
PostSubject: BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped!   BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:58 pm

BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped! Ff67bs

BBC News reporter: Good evening citizens of Los Santos, today I'm with you Nisha Pillai.
Tonight at 1:30AM two dangerous prisoners escaped from Area 69 prison located in Las Venturas's desert.
Police officers are not very expansive with informations, they don't know if somebody inside of that jail helped them to escape,
As director of Area 69 prison Mike Brown said that they will interrogate every man who had contact with escaped prisoners,
They already issued an international arrest warrant for this two escaped prisoners.

BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped! 2r606ls
On a picture is first of them, his name is Curtis Jefferson and he was arrested because of, I'm reciting:
-Involved in street gang
-Law enforcer murderer
-Possession of drugs
-Possession of illegal weapons
-Involved in drive by and shootouts between rival gangs

BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped! 1jawav
And on this picture is his brother Bobby Jefferson and he got comprehensive case file. I'm reciting:
-Involved in street gang
-Law enforcer murderer
-Possession of drugs
-Possession of illegal weapons
-Involved in drive by and shootouts between rival gangs
-Involved in kidnaps
-Escaping police chases
-Involved in fights
-Involved extortion
-Using gun in public
-Involved in robberies

As the police informed us, they both was involved in street gang named Kilo Tray Ballas that is located in Glen Park in northeast Los Santos,
they also said escaped prisoners are extremely dangerous, and probably armed, they are also hard to recognize duo of always wearing bandanas.
Police are urging anyone who knows anything about this or if anyone seen them to inform police on 911 number or anonymous number 023 555 968.

((I know I suck at editing and writing stories but it's my first IC story so stay low with critics haha see ya IG))
Back to top Go down
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

PostSubject: Re: BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped!   BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:05 pm

It's good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped!   BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:09 pm

If you guys escaped the prison, wouldn't you get federally wanted by the law enforcement teams? I suggest you guys either to roleplay being out on bail or parole, instead of a story like this. Or simply starting new characters.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped!   BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:16 pm

†1017† wrote:
If you guys escaped the prison, wouldn't you get federally wanted by the law enforcement teams? I suggest you guys either to roleplay being out on bail or parole, instead of a story like this. Or simply starting new characters.

Nah lets say we are jailed for long time since now server it's rped in 2013 as I saw here... so we are much older and got beard and shit and if we shave and change identity it won't be easy to recognize or found us, I make this story because I didn't remember other ...
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

PostSubject: Re: BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped!   BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:08 pm

Ur back then eh if you are then WB!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

PostSubject: Re: BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped!   BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Thanks buddy!
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped!   BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 3:51 pm

British news is covering this story?
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped!   BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 6:32 pm

(( Its nice man ))
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped!   BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Micklo wrote:

((Honestly idgaf what news are this I made just one IC story, does it matter anyway ? -.-'))
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped!   BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:46 pm

*Grabs his T.V remote turns the TV on and hears at the news and laughs.*
[SBF]Dogg: Like I give a fucc', abou' em' Balla'z foo'z.*laughs*
*Grabs his blunt from his ear - grabs his lighter from the table - and lights it up and makes an hit and changes the chanell.*
(( Btw WB I already said once.*
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped!   BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Bull wrote:
Micklo wrote:

((Honestly idgaf what news are this I made just one IC story, does it matter anyway ? -.-'))

lol why do u get mad all of a sudden? i mean its not a big mistake but u should look closely/research more about what ure gonna use and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped!   BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:59 am

Whitey wrote:
Bull wrote:
Micklo wrote:

lol why do u get mad all of a sudden? i mean its not a big mistake but u should look closely/research more about what ure gonna use and stuff.

nah man i didn't write this because of "mad" but i really don't care if BBC are british news, actually it's just some IC story I made in 5 min, if u like it it's ok, if you don't like it's ok too Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped!   BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BBC News - Dangerous prisoners escaped!
Page 1 of 1