West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !

Go down 
+3
Mr Whoope.
Jonhy
BruceShakur
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BruceShakur
BruceShakur

Location : Main Account: Jefferson, L.S Alt Account: Grove Street, L.S

[RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !  Empty
PostSubject: [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !    [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:34 pm

Hey, i got banned 9 - 10 Months ago, then last year in 2012 i got Unbanned from White, and then i was kinda Inactive, but now im Finally back ! With more Time and More Fun on Roleplay !
I Hope we will have some nice roleplay ! Man.. Many guys changed their Names and many new Leaders/Factions got Created.. I Hope we will get some Nice Time together.
Back to top Go down
Jonhy
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Jonhy

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !    [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:06 pm

welcome back Smile
Back to top Go down
BruceShakur
BruceShakur

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !    [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:51 pm

Thanks Mayn' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !    [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:51 pm

welcome back and enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !    [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:32 am

You came back and messed it all up again ICly... Started to DM me, and you was my bro ICly. Nobody calls my mom a bitch, roger that ?
P.S: Why dont you tell us you are Kiano Forge, Eazy Wright, etc ? The guy (you) that just got banned
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !    [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:34 am

I Wont Answer anything on these Insults and Provocations, i dont want to have beef with someone from THIS Community ! We're one Community and One Server, the thing is that you are YOUNG MAYLAY Who had an own Server, has an MULTIACCOUNT i just forgot the Password of my very first Account Bruce Shakur that was the Problem, i forgot the Password and then just started new, So dont talk Bullshit -.-

Now please /pm me and Stop Flaming in this Topic.

Last edited by Delete. on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !    [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 12:35 am

Also using two accounts ?
Amazing.
And how I provoked you ? You started to say ''son of a bitch, Ryder skin is mine''
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !    [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:55 am

Welcome back dude,you still remember me ? imax =D
Back to top Go down
BruceShakur
BruceShakur

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !    [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:02 am

Imaaaaaax <3 My Ol' Nigguh ! Wha'ssup Mayn ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !    [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:11 am

You are not RHB or either GSF.
Back to top Go down
BruceShakur
BruceShakur

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !    [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:18 am

Luke wrote:
You are not RHB or either GSF.

What the fuck ? Lil_Families ragged me a long time ago on: Jayceon_Taylor.
And GSF ?! I Was ALWAYS GSF Not Ragged, like Keelo an Forever-Outsider Smile But now i will maybe Join if Meebo likes my RP, And well, im Outsider of GSF and Ragged on RHB, but Micklo told me that RHB Has New Leaders so i need to take Tag Off so i did. And well on my Acc. Big Bear i was Ragged but as Ryder leaved i had to take Tag off.

I Hope it Helped ya' Smile
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !    [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:19 am

You are not RHB when you once came ig with RHB,I kicked out you of RHB because you was cheater using weapon hack so please dont lie.
Back to top Go down
BruceShakur
BruceShakur

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !    [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:32 am

Maybe you mean an other Player i was the last time Online as RHB when Lil Families was Leader, since this day i wasnt On in RHB. Because im since 2012 ALWAYS as Outsider in GSF. I Dont know why, but Do i hear an Kind off "Hating" Out of youre Writing ? - If i did something Bad to you then im Sorry, i changed myself i got Older and changed my Attitude, I Hope we can Start from New IF I DID Something to you.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !    [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:03 am

Luke,don't argue him with RHB shit etc ..
Welcome him back.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !    [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:20 am

Damn man,you have never been official member of GSF,and don't act like you're old school because you're NOT !
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !    [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:50 am

Kat wrote:
Also using two accounts ?
Amazing.
And how I provoked you ? You started to say ''son of a bitch, Ryder skin is mine''

I dont see how is that life-threating provokation. Me and my friends are like ''i fucked your mother, she said i was better in bed than you'' and noone of us gets mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !    [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RHB]Jayceon_Taylor[PSR] / [GSF]Big_Bear[GMW] IS BACK !
Page 1 of 1