West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Grand Theft Auto V for PC

Go down 
+51
#wclmarcus
LukeEV
DoughBoy
Criminal
Mr Whoope.
Wootster
Leaning
Sharkie...Wait What?!
We$t
Ku$h
stalkur
UPT-4'Block-Miltown
Lowride
Shizo
Smokey
Rhyme
Rocce
U.N. Owen
Sm0k3
Lil_Familie
Weedie
DaParasite
Nyne
A.O
peanutt
jayke
Micklo
Kaka
Chevy
Jelly
ThaBomb
тесhnique
Tuck
Saucedo
KDST
[AFK]Lil Dan
gundus
Wh1t3
Keelo
Kat
RollingStone
Butters
Loc
Jonhy
.:|BamBO|:.
karlis
Buhinc
OLD_SCHOOL
Jiggy
Slick
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 5:56 pm

UPT-4'Block-Miltown wrote:
There are people on youtube posting video's of gta v pc version, im not promising anyone, soo if the download doesn't work for u sorry, but I just want to help out people who haven't played it yet, again if it doesn't work I suggest u to wait till rockstar release it.
I dont think it works but here you go.

If anyone tried it please tell me if it works.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:28 pm

What's up?
Thought I'd drop by and share this pic I took during a mission, really loved it lol, we looking all professional and shit.

Im still enjoying the game, anyone fed up with it?

Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 0_0
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Lance wrote:
Anyone else fucking dissapointed that Rockstar didnt tell us the future of CJ, Sweet, Maddog etc?
Not really because I didn't expect them too because they aren't apart of the same generation if that makes sense. I only expected IV references because they're both in the same generation. Whereas III - VC and SA were all in the same generation which is why we seen characters like Claude in SA.
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:48 pm

I wish that in the last mission you could play as Trevor and choose to kill that bitch nigga Franklin.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:00 pm

Jayke, why do you want to see Franklin killed?

I only finished the game a couple of days ago (lol I know, slow) but to me, the character had potential. They could have developed more his relationship with Tanisha, but no, she only happens at the end of the game, once.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Slick wrote:
Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 2mhvnye
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:02 am

Compton fuck that/dumb bitch

At first I liked him then as I've gone deeper into the storyline I've started to dislike him. It seems that he became everyone's bitch and his only motivation was making money instead of gangbanging and helping out his set.
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:09 pm

Well,as i see,some of my freinds,using GTA V PC Emmulator i dont trust dis download,i think that could be a virus,but its have a password or something,ill ask my friends.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:29 pm

Jayke wrote:
Compton fuck that/dumb bitch

At first I liked him then as I've gone deeper into the storyline I've started to dislike him. It seems that he became everyone's bitch and his only motivation was making money instead of gangbanging and helping out his set.
Well, that's where you're wrong, pal.
He /USED TO/ be a member of Families. He got sentenced to prison for crimes during his gang-banging time.
That's why he quit the gang life and started working individually in desparate need for money.
So the truth is, he ain't down with the set because he's not their member anymore, he doesn't rep them. Now all of a sudden he ain't cool 'cause he's not a gang-banger? No, dude. He actually realised the gang life ruined so the man stood up, cleared his vision and just quit.
Franklin has a lot of potencial and I really like him because of that. Plus he's like CJ in XXI century.
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:12 pm

CJ>Franklin
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:25 am

fed up, yalla.

soo i havent been playing it for a while.. has the robbery thingies come out yet
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:33 pm

Online heists? I don't think so, they gonna announce it big time when it's ready probably...
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:37 pm

okay thanks, cant wait to make some heavy guap even tho im rich already huehuehue
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:42 pm

Slick wrote:
Tbf to Jayke I'd have to agree if there was an option to kill Franklin I would. His character is dull and boring.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:11 pm

It isn't the most interesting character, but it's a videogame and I didn't want to limit my experience.
The C ending tho... it's hollywood-esque but so is the whole game fuck that/dumb bitch 
I mean, they fucked with FIB and IAA the whole game and never got busted lol.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:48 pm

I found the story quite underwhelming tbh. I think IV beats it by quite a considerable amount. I still liked it but idk, it was missing something. The ending C itself is satisfying yet feels so rushed. The game is still really good and I'm not one of those haters we have in this topic, but I think the story could've been a lot better. I also believe there shouldn't be an option for the ending, A and B are fucking woeful lol.
Back to top Go down
UPT-4'Block-Miltown
WCL Player
WCL Player
UPT-4'Block-Miltown

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:31 pm

Too me gta iv graphics are better, gta v graphics looks like i can fucking do some unrealistic shit like in some cartoons. But i still like gta v online though lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:37 pm

But you're a retard so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:23 pm

KDST wrote:
But you're a retard so yeah.
trolling,he saying gta v is a fucking cartoon,please son dont play either,go play gta 4,i play gta v but its cool,gta 4 kind of shit,but no offence,gta 5 is kind of funny game,alot of glitch bugs etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
UPT-4'Block-Miltown
WCL Player
WCL Player
UPT-4'Block-Miltown

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:30 am

Lmfao, i was just joking no need to call me retard... And yes there were a lot of glitches.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 2:13 pm

GTA IV story makes sense and then this comes lmao, it makes sense but IV story was bettaaa
Back to top Go down
UPT-4'Block-Miltown
WCL Player
WCL Player
UPT-4'Block-Miltown

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:02 am

God damn fuck v1.06 its fucking installing but it will stop and say error or some shit like that and there are no more money glitches lol if u try one it will not work so this might be the last update R.I.P money glitches
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:57 am

I'm level 61 in GTA Online. What 'bout y'all?
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Level 102, took me loads of time to figure out I still had my level 102 char.
I was playing on a level 35 one ahah.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:24 am

GTA 6 will be Vice City and Vercetti will return?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V for PC
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next