West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion

Go down 
+14
Compton/Kollay
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Mr.Owl
Buhinc
peanutt
OLD_SCHOOL
тесhnique
Kat
Chevy
Jiggy
Dopeman
[AFK]Lil Dan
Loc
stalkur
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:38 pm

well, search in google for vorbis.dll and vorbisfile.dll, dload both files and put them in gta sa directory.
Back to top Go down
Nesmith

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:46 pm

Yeah i got them both bro, Jayke helped me on it.
I don't know where the heck the problem is, i'm getting nervous.
Damn!
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:50 pm

*tok tok* where are you guys ? ;P
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:31 pm

alright, i won't be online at all neither on the forums and in-game from saturday(tomorrow) till wednesday. i'm going on a school trip to denmark. i'll see ya'll wednesday, if not then thursday.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:18 pm

AM IS FREE TO APPLY FOR WHOEVER THINKS HE IS ACTIVE ENOUGH AND CAN HANDLE IT I'm still going to be a member, just stepping down as a leader.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Im still a member, can't apply cause nobody votes for me, lol.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 2:43 pm

You can still try to go for it.I mean it's not like you LEFT AM, you're still in it, just trying to make it active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Nesmith

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:16 pm

Good luck with the faction mate.
When i will fix my GTA i will come as soon i can.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 10:22 am

i'm still here.
Back to top Go down
Dre
Dre

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:44 pm

I've left btw.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:15 pm

the people that are still in, can they post here? the only ones i know that are still in are technique, old school and lil dan.
and technique, can you come in-game more often? you're supossed to be the most active one in the faction right now, since you applied.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 12:08 am

#Jiggsta wrote:
the people that are still in, can they post here? the only ones i know that are still in are technique, old school and lil dan.
and technique, can you come in-game more often? you're supossed to be the most active one in the faction right now, since you applied.
I'm sort of on a break from SAMP atm, so I can't be as active but when I do return I intend to try and join AM.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:24 am

#Jiggsta wrote:

I was never AM, just a hired assassin, an aquintance.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:23 pm

Great RP with Madaleno, Rocce, Dice, Supreme, Marquis, James_Huston, Bull, Radman, Deshawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion   The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vincent Crime Syndicate - Discussion
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4