West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton

Go down 
+19
Buhinc
Tuck
Billionaire
CrimeG
Jope
gundus
Twista[WCL]
Lowride
|:DeezNawtz:|
Chauncy
*OGM*_2pac
Mr.Owl
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Slick
[AFK]Lil Dan
Jiggy
Rocce
Dopeman
Compton/Kollay
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

[Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:18 am

Mr.Owl wrote:
Hold up why are you trying to take TDFs leadership? I was Co Owner therefor if Drake actually did leave I should be in charge.. And no offense but you are always trolling with the M/C..
And who is in [TDF]? Do you have anyone on ranklist?

Thanks ese, but im afraid you dont even know my RP level, and these are the warm words from you after I gave you a chance to come back on WCL, if you want to take over TDF make an apply, everybody have todo so, and I said, I want drake to post here and see what he has to offer me, I wont lock the apply until Drake posts his opinion here. And you are just selfish

To drake:
Compton wrote:
Ok, It took me some time to think about it, and I want to make TDF a better gang with a higher RP level, I know im actually not allowed todo this apply but decided to give it a shot, maybe when you will see it Drake, we can make something out of this, but for now, yes, I am posting an apply.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:29 am

Fully support you Compton, the current TDF can't even speak proper English nor use the /me and /do correctly.
Make TDF worth joining
Back to top Go down
Mr.Owl
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Mr.Owl

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:35 am

Compton wrote:
Mr.Owl wrote:
Hold up why are you trying to take TDFs leadership? I was Co Owner therefor if Drake actually did leave I should be in charge.. And no offense but you are always trolling with the M/C..
And who is in [TDF]? Do you have anyone on ranklist?

Thanks ese, but im afraid you dont even know my RP level, and these are the warm words from you after I gave you a chance to come back on WCL, if you want to take over TDF make an apply, everybody have todo so, and I said, I want drake to post here and see what he has to offer me, I wont lock the apply until Drake posts his opinion here. And you are just selfish

To drake:
Compton wrote:
Ok, It took me some time to think about it, and I want to make TDF a better gang with a higher RP level, I know im actually not allowed todo this apply but decided to give it a shot, maybe when you will see it Drake, we can make something out of this, but for now, yes, I am posting an apply.

I very much thank you for unbanning me. And your right I don't know your RP level... You know why? Bcuz you are always either trolling with The Slayerman MC or just RPing with them as a biker.. I mean it's not bad to RP but.. You don't use your Admin Powers to RP with another faction and spawn your own bikes and use MC skins just to RP as a MC biker when your clearly a DP. Look TDF isn't a gang with low RP.. You should be looking at other factions that do have low RP skills.. but if you are going to help. Please do it as a just a homie and don't apply to take someones position as leader... Especially a leader that is good and brings up the gang. We all know your going to get everyone's +1s bcuz your the Owner of this Server. And i'm not selfish.. I would just hate it to see someone that has no idea of the ranks of the gang or respect for anyone. You down everyone just bcuz your the Owner. And did you know [TDF]Lowride PMed me IG saying please don't let Compton take the leader position that you would change everything and he thinks your going to kick him out of TDF. And he is one of the players that gave you /Support... You're striking fear into players and causing them to either /Support you or +1s. Don't take this post as of disrespect.. just speaking out my mind.. you know something that not every player in here is very good at..
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:40 am

I RP with Bikers only when Lil Dan asks me to or allows me todo so, I troll around them because for some it's fun and it doesnt bother anyone there too much, and when they tell me to leave them, I leave, You never seen me RP, it's obvious because you never RP'ed with DP, but if you take a look on DP gallery you will open something new for yourself, DP is pretty much inactive in the middle of the week and yes I get bored and goto MC, aint nothing bad in it, especially when I get permission from their leader.

And am I really that scary? Did I ever ban someone for giving me a -1 on my apply? Why people are trying to asskiss me? I want everybody to post and truth and I hope that they really want me as leader, If you ask me and some other RP'ers on server, TDF aint in the best RP situation so far, so I am trying to make a change and if Lowride is afraid of me kicking him out from TDF then he understands that the low RP days will come to an end.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:43 am

Compton, before I vote.
I must suggest you to try join TDF and move up the ranks, help them etc.
Try improving their RP instead of trying to take over the faction.
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:45 am

Ok Compton, to be honest i know im not good RPer like you, But man i did my best to make this faction active. Yea', and now im Semi-active because i have my own life, but im still trying to be active and make this faction cool, you don't see? We are not attacking 24/7 now? like we did before?, and we are making Hood RP now.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Owl
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Mr.Owl

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:49 am

GundusPRO wrote:
Compton, before I vote.

That is what i'm trying to say.. Just try and RP with us. If you still think we RP badly then go ahead and try and be leader.. But it isn't easy when the only ally you have is FYB.. and they are inactive. So just try and RP with us first. Then like Gundus said you will be moved up the ranks like anyone else would be. And we will be treating you as a normal player.. not as the Owner.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:50 am

CrimeG it is true you RP now more within your hood, but please look at your gang.
No offence, but 95% are people who can't speak fluently English(Not saying I'm the best-..) and can't even use /me's and /do's properly.
Compton deserves a chance, everybody does.
And you're not semi-active, you're in-active.

BigOwl, only you can RP properly and speak proper English, no offence to the others.
Look at Drake, some of his members are better then him at RP.
And I think the leader should be the best in RPing in the gang, well maybe not always but atleast he also should speak proper English.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Owl
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Mr.Owl

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:53 am

And Jiggy... TDF is most active gang in here counting with 3 other gangs. So don't try and talk about In-Activity. And how would you know? You are In-Active for the whole time leading the RHB.

[Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 33cmb2g

Last edited by Mr.Owl on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:53 am

Mr.Owl wrote:
GundusPRO wrote:
Compton, before I vote.

That is what i'm trying to say.. Just try and RP with us. If you still think we RP badly then go ahead and try and be leader.. But it isn't easy when the only ally you have is FYB.. and they are inactive. So just try and RP with us first. Then like Gundus said you will be moved up the ranks like anyone else would be. And we will be treating you as a normal player.. not as the Owner.

In every gang I join im getting treated like a normal player, I always grow by ranks slowly and never ask to be high rank, Ask Lil Dan that was my SBF leader, Gundus my PD leader that tried to promote me but I said to keep me on the lowest rank and ask Casper my DP leader how long it took me to grow until co leader rank, I proved my ranks with my RP, but im Afraid if I wont get leader position in TDF I wont even try to join it, sorry but this is not my level then, no allies, no fun ideas and semi activity, I usualy never make applies like this and try to take someone's leader spot, only when I like the gang itself but not it's RP level.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:54 am

Mr.Owl wrote:
And Jiggy... TDF is most active gang in here counting with 3 other gangs. So don't try and talk about In-Activity. And how would you know? You are In-Active for the whole time leading the RHB.

[Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 33cmb2g

Lolwat? Dude, you seriously wanna piss me off?
I'm one of the most active player in WCL-RP, you have a different time-zone so please stfu.
TDF is actually one of the most in-active gang with Vagos and Varrios, you just think they're active because you come online once a week and then the rest of TDF is also online.

Last edited by #Jiggy on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:56 am

Stop arguing here, if to think about it not you nor owl can post here.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:01 pm

TDF is not really active and when they are online the level of RP is meh..
I think Drake should give someone else Leader(not saying it should be Compton) and put Drake as high rank member, give someone leader who will clean the gang of newbies or teach them how to improve their RP and make it active.
Drake needs to get more active if he wants to keep his leadership IMO.
LilOwl or BigOwl w/e, you on the other hand make a great Co-Leader, you're okay active, not crazy active nor Semi-Active, you make a good Co-Leader with your RP and activity - don't see you as the Leader though.
I think Drake should leave the applications to apply for TDF leader for everyone OR GET ACTIVE AND IMPROVE TDF'S RP!
Because TDF is a great faction it has cool hood, nice history, great beef with TDB which is great, I have never seen 2 factions with such nice beef, IMO even better then GSF and FYB. I don't want to see TDF die or be a noobish faction, TDF NEEDS A GOOD LEADER!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Owl
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Mr.Owl

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Once a week!? Are you kidding me? Do you know what time it is where I live!? I live is godamn Compton California... Not only banging in the streets and trying to survive.. But fucking playing on this server and watching it grow.. You know why I play these games? Bcuz I actually wish streets were like this.. But no they have to be worst. I am on here every second of a chance I can! Bcuz I hate my life out on the real world.. Try to live a new life in this game so I can forget every problem I get through in life.. Do you know how fucking hard it is to be living out here in the real world paying bills and trying to survive alone at the age of 15!? Do you? Did you know I don't even go to fucking school? Shit is hard to live through but I try not to share my life bcuz niggas change there views on me. You know being forced to join a gang and kill people or be killed is really fucking hard. So please nigga.. just stop it.
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Quote :
Gundus wrote : TDF is not really active and when they are online the level of RP is meh..
I think Drake should give someone else Leader(not saying it should be Compton) and put Drake as high rank member, give someone leader who will clean the gang of newbies or teach them how to improve their RP and make it active.
Drake needs to get more active if he wants to keep his leadership IMO.
LilOwl or BigOwl w/e, you on the other hand make a great Co-Leader, you're okay active, not crazy active nor Semi-Active, you make a good Co-Leader with your RP and activity - don't see you as the Leader though.
I think Drake should leave the applications to apply for TDF leader for everyone OR GET ACTIVE AND IMPROVE TDF'S RP!
Because TDF is a great faction it has cool hood, nice history, great beef with TDB which is great, I have never seen 2 factions with such nice beef, IMO even better then GSF and FYB. I don't want to see TDF die or be a noobish faction, TDF NEEDS A GOOD LEADER!

True.But this is not something about faction,and we really need an administrator from TDF side

Last edited by .:Lil_Jamal:. on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:04 pm

By the way they have other time zone.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:13 pm

Mr.Owl wrote:
Once a week!? Are you kidding me? Do you know what time it is where I live!? I live is godamn Compton California... Not only banging in the streets and trying to survive.. But fucking playing on this server and watching it grow.. You know why I play these games? Bcuz I actually wish streets were like this.. But no they have to be worst. I am on here every second of a chance I can! Bcuz I hate my life out on the real world.. Try to live a new life in this game so I can forget every problem I get through in life.. Do you know how fucking hard it is to be living out here in the real world paying bills and trying to survive alone at the age of 15!? Do you? Did you know I don't even go to fucking school? Shit is hard to live through but I try not to share my life bcuz niggas change there views on me. You know being forced to join a gang and kill people or be killed is really fucking hard. So please nigga.. just stop it.

No, I don't know how this all feels.
But that's not my problem-..
Look, have you seen TDF's activity and role-play level?
I think just 2 players in TDF can actually RP properly and speak proper English(BigOwl and someone I forgot the name of). Compton deserves a chance, right? I think everybody deserves a chance to prove theirselves, show what he can do, show that he can build a in-active and not role-playing properly faction up.
And the worst part is as Scooby said, almost whole TDF has a way more different time-zone then almost all the WCL players.
And Drake, just give it up man, you been leading TDF for a long time now, you lost the leadership once, you took it back, etc. Give someone else a chance to, if I was the leader of a gang and somebody applied for it because I'm in-active then, I would shake his hand and give him my leadership. I don''t want a faction to die because of me or because of another player doesn't want to give up his leadership.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:25 pm

Okay compton, I saw your RP enough times and I must say it just perfect, If I will have chance I will join you someday to learn some RP from you. You are good RP-er,loyal and active enough so you got my +1, good luck!
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:28 pm

Compton has 8 votes?
Now this is what I call a complicated situation.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:32 pm

No, we have 7 votes.
1 more vote left and then we're accepted. me gusta evil
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:35 pm

I counted 6 but never mind, I saw something about ass kissing here, just to explain this, I gave him vote because I know he can RP well and when I was in charge for KTB he gave me his vote too, so please shut up with those idiots ideas about ass kissing.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:38 pm

Does madaleno's vote count?
I'm confused, is he still helper?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Owl
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Mr.Owl

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:40 pm

And why do you say we? Lol
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:43 pm

Because he is trying to join TDF with Compton.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:45 pm

That's not the real madaleno I think, the real one and the helper one is 'Street runnaz biatch'.
And yes, I'm trying to join TDF with Compton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton   [Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Temple Drive Families - Leader App.] Compton
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next