West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Misha ''Lucifer'' Rodderick: Devil's Son

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Misha ''Lucifer'' Rodderick: Devil's Son Empty
PostSubject: Misha ''Lucifer'' Rodderick: Devil's Son   Misha ''Lucifer'' Rodderick: Devil's Son Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:31 pm

Misha ''Lucifer'' Rodderick
Devils Son
Misha ''Lucifer'' Rodderick: Devil's Son Jax_sons_of_anarchy_by_daveycross-d2xn5do

Introduction: This Life.

*Sound of Harley Davidson cutting trough the heating air of texas.. A lonely driver, all by himself is gliding trough reality of the open road...* This life... Where do outlaws like us go after this life? Have anyone ever asked himself? I'll tell you story about a guy who dreamed of freedom, free choice, speech and solidarity.. And on the road chasing his dreams, became the slave of his obsession, leading him to ending up in the group of socially denied people, that gas station and store keepers stationed on highways fear, other of his kind respect, and his closest love. Bikers. This life is short, and thats a fact, but if life is lasting for one day only, then why dont we actually seize the day? And thats exactly what Bikers do. I've asked myself many times while i was riding trough housing complexes, seeing people inside.. bound to the lifes like in chains, bound to money and family, saying that we are the people who have nothing.. But is it actually true that we have nothing? Is it actually true they have everything? Bikers do not have families, do not have jobs, do not fit in this society of chains and cages. Freedom. Yes, we fight for freedom of open roads, and we pay it with our blood, anything that is valuable, as freedom, needs a great sacrifice. But is it worth it? Dont ask me, instead, listen to my story, of a guy who was rumored to be Devil's Son, and now they call him... Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Hitman
Hitman
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Misha ''Lucifer'' Rodderick: Devil's Son   Misha ''Lucifer'' Rodderick: Devil's Son Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:13 pm

you know what?
Misha ''Lucifer'' Rodderick: Devil's Son 784404742
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Misha ''Lucifer'' Rodderick: Devil's Son   Misha ''Lucifer'' Rodderick: Devil's Son Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:15 pm

cool shit danny ))
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Misha ''Lucifer'' Rodderick: Devil's Son   Misha ''Lucifer'' Rodderick: Devil's Son Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:11 pm

(( Nice story man ))
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Misha ''Lucifer'' Rodderick: Devil's Son   Misha ''Lucifer'' Rodderick: Devil's Son Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:28 pm

Like always, i have big inspiration and hell of ideas, and lack of time, i might continue this, might not :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misha ''Lucifer'' Rodderick: Devil's Son   Misha ''Lucifer'' Rodderick: Devil's Son Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misha ''Lucifer'' Rodderick: Devil's Son
Page 1 of 1