West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BruceShakur
BruceShakur

Location : Main Account: Jefferson, L.S Alt Account: Grove Street, L.S

Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.  Empty
PostSubject: Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.    Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:52 pm

It was the year of 1994 As An Upcoming Rapper and an Known Manager Created the Label: Blastin Foo' Records. They had an Dream and an Destiny, and the Destiny called: Hip Hop. Raymond Johnson An old Gangmember and Old Manager of Madd Dogg and Jeffrey "OG LOC" Cross An Upcoming Rapper and an Gangster Have the Destiny to go Straight to the Top, To Show the People that Hip Hop is more than Just Battle,Violence and Force, Hip Hop is Sex,Drugs an Good Movie an Good Party and everything inside an Track. Thats Hip Hop, Everybody can Join Hip Hop and Everybody can be an Part of Hip Hop, that is the Real Meaning of Hip Hop. Thats why Jeffrey Cross and Raymond Johnson Created an Label, Created an Mission, And Created an Idea.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.  Cooltext866400881

Manager and Owner: Raymond Johnson
DJ: Raymond Johnson
Rapper Artists and Co- Leader of the Label with Contract: Jeffrey "OG LOC" Cross.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
How can you be an Part of Blastin Fool' Records ?
Come to Our Studio and Office or Call me - 0144 555 5145 (my ID).

______________________________________________________________________________________

OOC Rules: 1. Respect the West-Life RPG Rules !
2. Always Play Finest Roleplay !
3. Play as an Realistic Artist.
4. Try to dont use /b.

Our Studio and Main-Office is in the Vinyl Shop near the Market-Station.

______________________________________________________________________________________

(( THREAD WILL BE UPDATED SOON - ITS JUST THE BETA VERSION OF THE THREAD ))

Last edited by Raymond on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.    Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:54 pm

-1, we already have Green Masta Records, Base Five Records, Purple Side Records, and Yellow Crown Records. Enough is enough.
When will people stop making new factions and rap company's ... Y U NO?
Back to top Go down
BruceShakur
BruceShakur

PostSubject: Re: Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.    Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:56 pm

#Jermaine wrote:
-1, we already have Green Masta Records, and Base Five Records, enough is enough.
When will people stop making new factions and rap company's ... Y U NO?

Yall have INACTIVE Rap Companys, We are Inactive every Day, And we Already Planned so much Unique Things. Our first Statement:

The First Tracks + Musicvideos and Advertisment of the New Album will come Tomorrow or maybe Later !

The First Concerts are already planned, Check the Thread every day to be Updated.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.    Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Dude, in-active? Just ask the Green-Masta records leader if you can take it over, or maybe he can start letting people join it, don't make new rap companies.
Back to top Go down
BruceShakur
BruceShakur

PostSubject: Re: Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.    Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:02 pm

#Jermaine wrote:
Dude, in-active? Just ask the Green-Masta records leader if you can take it over, or maybe he can start letting people join it, don't make new rap companies.

But the other Labels wouldnt Accept the ideas i have, i want to do it like the Real Music Business, With Concerts and Like The EMA's, Awards and this Shit that all other Companys gonna stay Active to get on the Top. You know what i mean ? Nobody of these Companys is Much RPin' ingame. Me and Imax have so much Ideas, just give us an Chance.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.    Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:33 am

@#Jermaine

Just give us a chance man,you'll see
We will be active ! Me and Raymond will make this company to the top,Base 5 records and Yellow Crown records are not doing stuff that which were expected !!
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.    Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 10:07 am

#Jermaine wrote:
-1, we already have Green Masta Records, Base Five Records, Purple Side Records, and Yellow Crown Records. Enough is enough.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.    Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:36 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.    Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:02 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.    Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:36 am

Talk to Compton about this first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.    Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blastin Fool' Records - Hip Hop's Finest.
Page 1 of 1