West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Jermaine's refund.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Jermaine's refund. Empty
PostSubject: Jermaine's refund.   Jermaine's refund. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Your Name: Jermaine(Alt)
What You Lost?: Deagle with 19 bullets, I know it's not much, but I did pay 1500$ for it.
Describe What Happend: Alright, so I went off about half an hour ago to look and install some mods, I just logged back in and my deagle is suddenly gone.
Date and Time of Happening: 5 minutes ago.
Screenshots and Proofs: I got no proof that I had a deagle, but Lancee a.k.a. FatSmoke can confirm that I had bought and owned a deagle.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

Jermaine's refund. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's refund.   Jermaine's refund. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Well I paid my 5000$ but you OOCly stole it and wasted it.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Jermaine's refund. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's refund.   Jermaine's refund. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:05 pm

That was not my fault, actually. I picked up the gun, then FatSmoke attacked and killed me, so I lost your deagle. That by the way doesn't involve in this incident.

Now, can any admin reply on my refund?
Back to top Go down
Butters
WCL Player
WCL Player
Butters

Jermaine's refund. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's refund.   Jermaine's refund. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:00 pm

Yes, Jermaine had the weapon, also i killed him because he killed me with that deagle before and i was wearing shotgun on me, i had clean clue to kill him since he killed me before while i was wearing shotgun on me, also he saw it with his bare eyes. Refund Jermaine's weaponary since it was bugged or so.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Jermaine's refund. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's refund.   Jermaine's refund. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:18 pm

Alright contact me in-game or a level2 + higher to refund you for weapon id 24 (deagle) and 19 rounds of ammo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jermaine's refund. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jermaine's refund.   Jermaine's refund. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jermaine's refund.
Page 1 of 1