West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions

Go down 
+46
Sm0k3
Saucedo
Vory
Dreezy
Notorious Mario
Jonhy
THC
Lil_Familie
We$t
stalkur
Radman
Izzy88
Jumper
DaParasite
karlis
raffael99
Deshawn187
SPIDER138ST
Shock
Dopeman
gundus
Tripple
Chevy
Mr Whoope.
#wclmarcus
KDST
Dice.
тесhnique
A.O
Lil_Erick
Jope
Lowride
*OGM*_2pac
peanutt
nbvjhb
Sharkie
Mike..
Chauncy
Loc
Jiggy
Twista[Hustlah]
CrimeG
|:DeezNawtz:|
Akasadist*
Tuck
Buhinc
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:19 pm

Loc wrote:
Master Ryan wrote:
dude saucedo dont you never read the rules of ktb "Only high rank can ask the low rank to kill or what ever" but you threat them first dont be a stranger and my brotha was right change your attitude

Word!
Tell him man!
Saucedo,change your attutide !As from today,be nice to players in WCL and if i see one more report you,then you'll be out of this gang!

Agree with Ryan and Loc, Sauccedo they are just allowed to kill you if you threat them... and if you tell this on forum I can't declare any war because I need to get them ICly with provoking or doing any other shit.. Anyway I will be online later so expect me IG Wink
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:20 pm

Anyone wanna come IG?
I wanna RP...
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:37 pm

im comming blast anyone to?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:14 pm

Wait i didnt threaten them, i just said ima fuck you up but i wasnt gonna kill you guys because you guys were bothering and being rude to my cousin. As soon i said i was going to fuck you up, you guys punched me and tackled me to the floor saying TEMPLE DRIVE BALLAS.Then dread was saying that if you did something to me he wanted problems with Killooz.He didnt listen and he cut me with a knife. [smokeyanddread] oh and i went to temple because smokey sent me a pm saying come to temple.And i might as well leave this gang cause Ima get kicked out of the gang for another report so that would be fast because they report fastly on me. So bye yall.
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 3:03 pm

cya nigga and anyway change your attitide so no one can hate you but ps:good bye
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Attidude be more specific?And i dont want to leave this faction.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Westbustah wrote:
Attidude be more specific?And i dont want to leave this faction.

What's the matter ? than don't leave, if they are making beef with us ICly I must get them ICly because telling this via forum is MG, and if you will be reported fuck it... I was reported like 300 times, but we all are still learning... I finished with my work now I'm going outside, later expect me IG Wink peace and don't start any beef between eachother.
Back to top Go down
Dread
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Dread

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Your cousin got his ass kicked because he insulted us "You look like a bitch". I guess your cousin ICly told Snoop, Snoop came down and claimed his cousin told him what happened, then I asked. "So, what chu' gonna do?" you said "Imma fuck you two up!" Then you put up your fists, so Smokey ran and tackled you. You tried to run so we chased you and I guess Smokey wanted to kill you, so he slit your throat. Anyways, it was a PK so you wouldn't remember the last 30 minutes, so how would you even inform Bull? Also, your cousin (BigSnoop)never said anything about being with the Ballas so don't use that as an excuse.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Dread wrote:
Your cousin got his ass kicked because he insulted us "You look like a bitch". I guess your cousin ICly told Snoop, Snoop came down and claimed his cousin told him what happened, then I asked. "So, what chu' gonna do?" you said "Imma fuck you two up!" Then you put up your fists, so Smokey ran and tackled you. You tried to run so we chased you and I guess Smokey wanted to kill you, so he slit your throat. Anyways, it was a PK so you wouldn't remember the last 30 minutes, so how would you even inform Bull? Also, your cousin (BigSnoop)never said anything about being with the Ballas so don't use that as an excuse.

His "cousin" is his alt acc...

EDIT: I am IG Wink
Back to top Go down
Dread
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Dread

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:38 pm

I know it is. I was just saying that's his excuse for Snoops arrival.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:35 pm

Anyway stop the drama, great RP with KTB today Wink keep it like this! Pictures will come soon when I screen some more Razz Peace, expect me IG tomorrow at night Wink
Back to top Go down
Slash
Known Player
Known Player
Slash

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Great Rp with me, Bull, Radman, Lil_Krazy and Blast today Very Happy keep it up guys.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:02 am

but you said you "good bye" and i see you already change faction to grove KTB:Im comming ig guyz and putting some cool pic cya tonight and day ^^
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Well,well!
I am at my friend's place right now!Going to log on thru his laptop!!

Edit: Really nice rp with Slash,BlasT,Saucedo.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:39 pm

Im fucken bored! Someone get in west caost.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Going IG
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:51 pm

Just to know guys,
I wont be online tommorow for a whole day.
REASON: I have to go to my grandmothers,and grandfathers at County..So yeah..
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:03 pm

~BLasTIsAwesome~ wrote:
Just to know guys,
I wont be online tommorow for a whole day.
REASON: I have to go to my grandmothers,and grandfathers at County..So yeah..

No problem, and thanks for informing us Wink Anyway had really short rp today, but I am really tired, so see ya tomorrow, expect me IG in morning Razz
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:53 am

Guyz sorry if i always miss some rp becuz im playin in a internet shop my pc is broke now but ill do my best to fix mah pc PS:Ill be going ig
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:06 am

Teemo Ryan wrote:
Guyz sorry if i always miss some rp becuz im playin in a internet shop my pc is broke now but ill do my best to fix mah pc PS:Ill be going ig

NP, try to fix it asap Razz Coming IG
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:16 pm

Anyway Nice rp with [KTB]Bull Jumper And reight With his story about stillwater ill be on tommorow tired cya!
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:47 pm

Teemo Ryan wrote:
Anyway Nice rp with [KTB]Bull Jumper And reight With his story about stillwater ill be on tommorow tired cya!

As you said, great RP! I will be online bit later Wink peace
Back to top Go down
SmartGirlx1
SmartGirlx1

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:51 pm

Today i just joined KTB (NOT Official)
:/ i hope there more respectfull more then VLA & MC & V
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SmartGirlx1
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:09 pm

SmartGirlx1 wrote:
Today i just joined KTB (NOT Official)
:/ i hope there more respectfull more then VLA & MC & V

Yeah,there are guys who are respectfull here,especially me!
Guys,after 5 minutes,my friend's laptop is freezing!smfh
Need to wait that motherfucking Tec to fix my pc!
Back to top Go down
Jumperfix
Jumperfix

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:54 pm

Hello I'll try to join hope to see you all IG soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions   Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kilo Tray Ballas - Discussions
Page 23 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next