West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion

Go down 
+54
Rhyme
Butters
[GSF]Brazy
D-Bo
CrimeG
Rocce
.:|BamBO|:.
Nyne
LilTony
Keelo
Kat
A.O
RollingStone
BruceShakur
CarlosA
Dreezy
DolphinSwag
EjQo_
†MENACE†
Dodge
тесhnique
gundus
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Buhinc
Twista[WCL]
Billionaire
[AFK]Lil Dan
Lil_Erick
Jamison/LastPac
Tuck
peanutt
Maldito
►Randy◄
$lim
Botlike
OLD_SCHOOL
Slick
#wclmarcus
Dopeman
Jiggy
jayke
stalkur
Goldie_Loc
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals
CyrilS
Tripple
nbvjhb
Loc
Dice.
Lowride
Twista[Hustlah]
Sharkie
|:DeezNawtz:|
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

[GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:39 pm

yeah, since you said it in grove chat, i will say all here

well here it is, deno you don't have proper english everybody is over you i can be confirmed by rise and others, even norbit. you was bored because you cant make an normal rp alone so you started rolling shouting out of your car "3hunna" and other things, + you ruined our rp with cops and everything
you think that you can speak english and rp properly because you are an o.g in grove, well i think because you are loyal and of big bear skin i'm not sure so don't judge me, you're kind starting to remind me of hoover from rhb. either you should be kicked from gsf or get lower rank because of rule-breaking alot which i mean f'real + you can't rp properly and speak normal proper english, yeah i know you will hit me back with "noob" but this is my option, it doesn't have to be done. *edited part* : forgot to say that you can't even rp as big bear, you are acting like he doesn't.. right now you hit the air with katana and said "wahh ninja", which big bear would never say i know you will say well i trolled that time but its all the time, you can't rp as big bear which is true.

about scooby well, today he raged at compton and i don't want to say what compton say he will do it in private. and non-rped.

Last edited by JOEY BADA$$ on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nbvjhb
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:57 pm

Lol im ninja man i did it one time one fucking time calm down lol
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:14 am

i'm calmed down, and i didn't said you do it all the time but you just can't rp as big bear.. you can't you don't act like him at all.
try watching few clips about him, also check pm i have sent you.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:26 am

JOEY and you just /q to avoid RP or what ? :S or you crashed? I will wait few mins more before report
Back to top Go down
nbvjhb
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:39 am

Lol i always read stuff about Big bear and i watch enough videos of him to know how he acts, do it better then me
you are always afk or /q like Bull just said.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:06 pm

Chill the fuck out guys
Deno,use proper english man,Joey is right.Roleplay as Big Bear man,you ain't Deno now lol,you are big bear now.Big Bear don't use katana lol
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:11 pm

Hustla,We dont follow SP,so he can have big bear skin and have other name.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:16 pm

I know we are not following singleplayer,so no need to inform me. clown
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:42 pm

Bull wrote:
JOEY and you just /q to avoid RP or what ? :S or you crashed? I will wait few mins more before report
Bull, wait should I avoid getting asked in station, I re-started my computer because it was late night 00:24 or something like that and my parents came home. I will re-rp the situation.

Quote :
Lolwat?
So you say that he can have for example Ryder skin and with the name John Smith?
And I saw Deno's RP normal, RPing as his own char and he's really poor at both RP & English skills.
I don't know why Goldie/Darryl ever even make him official and gave him big bear skin.
The only thing that Goldie and Darryl are doing atm are making GSF look bad by accepting almost every noob.
No offence tended here.
Everything is true, also Scooby you are mostly like becoming to look like Deno. You're too much hanging around with him, lol. -IF- you don't trust me try joining some high quality RP faction as.. DP/Hepburn, I can bet you won't join in a 4 to 3 weeks, like you joined after 1 week in GSF. And everything is true that you said Jiggy.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Erick
WCL Player
WCL Player
Lil_Erick

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:13 pm

Hustlah what's the problem if BB use Katana?
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:15 pm

problem, is that.. you ever saw big bear how he acts and all that? ever played singleplayer missions? well you probably didn't since big bear never acts "ninja" nor he speaks like deno does. when you are having a skin big bear, ryder, sweet or cj, you must act like them why would you pick a cj skin and don't rp as him?
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:22 pm

Okay, first of all.. I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO SAYS IF MY MEMBERS ARE BAD OR GOOD. The only thing that MATTERS BY ME is their loyalty.

AND GTFO OUT THIS CHAT IF U FUCKING BEEF EACHOTHER, JOEY WHO'S YOU ACTUALLY? RISE?

IF Y'ALL AIN'T DONE DISCUSSION, I'L KICK YOU GUYS OUT OF GSF FOR FUCKING ARROUND.

Now stop being childlish, I hope I've been clear...
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:27 pm

Jiggy you don't even know how I RP as Big Smoke.Stop talking shits around if you don't even know.Come and RP with us one day and you will see.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Goldie, I'm [GSF]Dasper aka Dopeman.
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Then stop complaining about the gangmembers and just show some RP.

I was tired of KTB that hitted us 24/7 or non rp'ed. Now I'm getting tired of you guys if y'all keep going on.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:33 pm

#Jiggsta wrote:
The only people that can RP as their characters they are supposed to RP like are Meebo and Goldie_Loc.
No offence tended again.
I just don't think that Imax, Darryl, Rise and Deno can RP as the characters they are supposed to RP like.
And I know a lot of people agree with me, but they just don't say their opinion. Well, I'm one of the few people in the server that does give her/his opinion.

Go the fuck outta this topic dude
Don't act like a badass here,don't tell us what to do and we didn't tell you to give opinion about us.
Lot of peoples agree with you ? What a Face Oh please

Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Goldie_Loc wrote:
Then stop complaining about the gangmembers and just show some RP.

I was tired of KTB that hitted us 24/7 or non rp'ed. Now I'm getting tired of you guys if y'all keep going on.
Show some RP? Bro I think you're the only that didn't see my RP on whole server. Because you don't get IG so often as me. And you should stop avoiding the subject about Deno, and Scooby since you know yourself too that they ain't the best RPers. And what the hell your ragged them because they are loyal, that shows how much you are an good leader. Ask Casper does he accepts his members just because they are loyal.

Also, Jiggy. Imax can RP as OG Loc but he has to fix some things little, really little ones.
I never saw too much RP of Rise with Big Smoke, but I can bet he can RP as him goodly.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:45 pm

Ok
What i need to fix Joey ? Little ones ?
scratch
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:48 pm

StR33t Hu$tla wrote:
Ok
What i need to fix Joey ? Little ones ?
scratch
Well, mostly when OG Loc hears fire, he screams and all that, and every his sentence finishes with "man" on end, like "Fuck you, man" or "Maan, fuck you".. usually when he says "man" its long so you should put like 2 "a" or 3.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Sure.
I will apply it on my roleplay Joey ..
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:14 pm

#Jiggsta wrote:
The only people that can RP as their characters they are supposed to RP like are Meebo and Goldie_Loc.
No offence tended again.
I just don't think that Imax, Darryl, Rise and Deno can RP as the characters they are supposed to RP like.
And I know a lot of people agree with me, but they just don't say their opinion. Well, I'm one of the few people in the server that does give her/his opinion.

Context in the quote has been deleted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Darrly can you come ig ?
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:20 pm

Ghost K wrote:
Darrly can you come ig ?

In a few hours. Fucked up US Timezones. Why can't the whole world have the same, lol?
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:09 pm

https://west-life.forummo.com/t5815-waves-goodbye#87196

C.J is up for grabs. Meebo was the other co-leader so he gets it.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:10 pm

I don't get it? CJ is open for apply or Meebo has it.. so Ryder spot is open? Uhh..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion   [GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[GSF] Grove Street Families - Discussion
Page 20 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 35  Next