West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Textures dissapearing.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

Textures dissapearing. Empty
PostSubject: Textures dissapearing.   Textures dissapearing. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:43 am

Okay, so as I was just roaming around today, I decided to fly around with a helicopter, and while up in the air, I've noticed that the textures dissapear while I move the camera in different angles and such, anyone knows why that happen?

Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Textures dissapearing.   Textures dissapearing. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:48 am

I think it might be the View Distance.
Go to Settings, Display, and change Draw Distance to max, that's all I know...
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: Textures dissapearing.   Textures dissapearing. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:51 am

I'm playing on very high with max draw distance.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Textures dissapearing.   Textures dissapearing. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:52 am

Gundus you're not right, as I see Hussler you have that mod for the sky timecyc or something, I had that mod and it made my textures disappearing too when im flying on a helicopter or standing on a high building, it's problem of that mod, so if you want to play without that you need to delete that mod, Stream Fix won't help with that, Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Textures dissapearing.   Textures dissapearing. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:57 am

You got ENB or Colormod? Because when I use some settings of ENB, my game gets like that but only when up in the air.
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: Textures dissapearing.   Textures dissapearing. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Yeah, I had a timecyc, but yeah, installed the original timecyc and now it's all smooth, thanks tech
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Textures dissapearing.   Textures dissapearing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Textures dissapearing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: