West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Kat - GSF

Go down 
+2
Kat
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals
Known Player
Known Player
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals

Location : Look up. Don't see me? Look back Don't see me? I'm in your house spying you through the window.

Kat - GSF Empty
PostSubject: Kat - GSF   Kat - GSF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Your server name:Shaqiuellonheals

When did this happen (date, time)?:Right now 17:25 19.10.2012

Who are you reporting?:Kat

What are you reporting this person for?:Insulting,spamming, quiting after beeing cracked,RKing,calling me a "HAX0R",lying that I called him a bitch.
Evidence:Kat - GSF Fxsduc
Kat - GSF 2wp8cag
Kat - GSF 25i9geq
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Kat - GSF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat - GSF   Kat - GSF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:31 pm

1. Why don't you say that you called me Kid and Bitch on pm? Oh yeah, because your too scared so you will be punished.
2. I hitted you like 50-60 times when you had 50% hp and no result, all of GSF watched it.
3. I said stop because my phone was ringing ( OOC ) and you didnt stop.
4. RK = You die and go kill the one that killed you again ( NOT CRACK THEN GO KILL HIM )
5. I didn't relogged, i went to the soda machine to regenerate my HP and i came to take my RPLY REVENGE !
Back to top Go down
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals
Known Player
Known Player
[GSF]Shaqielleoheals

Location : Look up. Don't see me? Look back Don't see me? I'm in your house spying you through the window.

Kat - GSF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat - GSF   Kat - GSF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:00 pm

cry me a river sir,you don't got evidence so no perference.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Kat - GSF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat - GSF   Kat - GSF Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:37 pm

I don't care if i get punished lol, i just know i had a good reason.
Back to top Go down
► Sarah ◄
► Sarah ◄

Kat - GSF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat - GSF   Kat - GSF Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:37 am

Neutral
Guys
stop please
let the admins
takes them choice
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Kat - GSF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat - GSF   Kat - GSF Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:51 am

Kat wrote:
1. Why don't you say that you called me Kid and Bitch on pm? Oh yeah, because your too scared so you will be punished.
2. I hitted you like 50-60 times when you had 50% hp and no result, all of GSF watched it.
4. RK = You die and go kill the one that killed you again ( NOT CRACK THEN GO KILL HIM )
5. I didn't relogged, i went to the soda machine to regenerate my HP and i came to take my RPLY REVENGE !

Sorry for posting here, but I must say my opinion on this stupidity.

1. Well, do you have evidence he did call you a bitch? If not, don't make accusations.
2. It's called "ping lag" smart man, it has happened to me a million times.
3. Okay, so, you're in a brawl with another GANG MEMBER, you think you can go like, "My phone is ringing" OOC and he'll stop, it's IC business.
4. You are trying to find a loophole around it, same thing, you were cracked, defeated, but it's okay to still hit him? Haha, don't make me laugh.
5. You JUST had a brawl, get your damn revenge after thirty minutes, READ THE RULES.

Plus, in the screenshots YOU are seen rulebreaking and flaming, "MOTHERFUCKER", and the spam, seriously.
Not a point in defending yourself when this much evidence has been put on the table against you.
All I see in this picture is you being immature, Kat. Improve your attitude, 'cause no one likes a grumpy person, lol.

Sorry for the rather aggressive response, just absolutely hate it when people talk like this.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Kat - GSF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat - GSF   Kat - GSF Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:42 am

Rhyme wrote:
Kat wrote:

Sorry for posting here, but I must say my opinion on this stupidity.

1. Well, do you have evidence he did call you a bitch? If not, don't make accusations.
2. It's called "ping lag" smart man, it has happened to me a million times.
3. Okay, so, you're in a brawl with another GANG MEMBER, you think you can go like, "My phone is ringing" OOC and he'll stop, it's IC business.
4. You are trying to find a loophole around it, same thing, you were cracked, defeated, but it's okay to still hit him? Haha, don't make me laugh.
5. You JUST had a brawl, get your damn revenge after thirty minutes, READ THE RULES.

Plus, in the screenshots YOU are seen rulebreaking and flaming, "MOTHERFUCKER", and the spam, seriously.
Not a point in defending yourself when this much evidence has been put on the table against you.
All I see in this picture is you being immature, Kat. Improve your attitude, 'cause no one likes a grumpy person, lol.

Sorry for the rather aggressive response, just absolutely hate it when people talk like this.
[SIZE=24][COLOR=RED]DO YOU THINK I WILL ''CRY'' NOW BECAUSE YOU SAID THIS? WELL I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY OKAY MR. RHYME? JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU FROM [RHB]JEFFREY TIMES !
Back to top Go down
Bitch1234

Kat - GSF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat - GSF   Kat - GSF Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:38 am

Quote :
[SIZE=24][COLOR=RED]DO YOU THINK I WILL ''CRY'' NOW BECAUSE YOU SAID THIS? WELL I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY OKAY MR. RHYME? JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU FROM [RHB]JEFFREY TIMES !
You failed at 24 size(big letters allover the screen xD) And he failed also trying to writing the letters in red trolling (and you are not allowed to write in red, just admins) Sorry but, for me...who writes with CapsLock that means .. he is crying like a kid...well I never write with capslock becouse I can control myself, and not hysterical like you...on the pic you can see(the RK) I didn't wrote in CapsLock I wrote normal,becouse I ain't a baby I ain't going to cry...and yesturday when you IC bullshitted I had to "excuese myself" for "shooting at you" fuck that/dumb bitch I didn't "WTF,NONRP,IM GOING TO REPORT YOU" ..no I didn't I just RP fine till the end.

-Shaquioenheels
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Kat - GSF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat - GSF   Kat - GSF Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:39 am

No action will be taken, but please just be kind to each other or else you will be punished in the future.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kat - GSF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kat - GSF   Kat - GSF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kat - GSF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: