West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Alternative Accounts

Go down 
+18
#wclmarcus
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Micklo
DaParasite
Notorious Mario
тесhnique
►Randy◄
Tuck
Dice.
Compton/Kollay
Billionaire
|:DeezNawtz:|
Rhyme
Wh1t3
Sherlock Holmes
Weedie
Jamison/LastPac
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do you like the Alternative Accounts rule?
Yes.
Alternative Accounts Vote_lcap63%Alternative Accounts Vote_rcap
 63% [ 17 ]
No.
Alternative Accounts Vote_lcap37%Alternative Accounts Vote_rcap
 37% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Alternative Accounts Empty
PostSubject: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:12 pm

Okay, since these "alt" accounts showed up I see a lot of people disliking it.
The question is: Why?
It can be good for those people who are in an inactive faction and they don't want to leave it. (Like me in MC.)

Last edited by M1ST3R M4NG4N0 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jamison/LastPac
Jamison/LastPac

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:16 pm

Alt account? wtf is that?

Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:18 pm

Alt account is your other character you RP with, it's a new rule.

OT:
I don't see why people are hating it, I think it's great, that's just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Weedie wrote:
Alt account is your other character you RP with, it's a new rule.

OT:
I don't see why people are hating it, I think it's great, that's just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:41 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:01 am

I don't like it at all, it is said that it shall help against GHOP, but it will just make players who switch between factions. Like a Ballas at day, and a Grove at night, I don't like that because it's gang hopping, literally, LOL. Factions need LOYAL players, not ones who switch factions sometimes because it gets boring, that's an insult to the factions.
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:19 am

Rhyme wrote:
I don't like it at all, it is said that it shall help against GHOP, but it will just make players who switch between factions. Like a Ballas at day, and a Grove at night, I don't like that because it's gang hopping, literally, LOL. Factions need LOYAL players, not ones who switch factions sometimes because it gets boring, that's an insult to the factions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:40 am

You want loyal players in a game?
Relax, you can't say "please be loyal" it's a fucking game, we're here to have fun and if someone is bored in a gang and want to try something new, why not?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:30 am

Why to hate, those who like it make alt accounts, those who dont like it stick to one account. Belive me people wont make the faction look bad in any way, they will just log on when they will see someone from their faction/s. So when noone is online from one faction the person just goes to another nickname and RP's something else to not leave his 1st faction and to not get bored.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:49 pm

Compton wrote:
Why to hate, those who like it make alt accounts, those who dont like it stick to one account. Belive me people wont make the faction look bad in any way, they will just log on when they will see someone from their faction/s. So when noone is online from one faction the person just goes to another nickname and RP's something else to not leave his 1st faction and to not get bored.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 pm

i like alt acc
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:43 pm

me gusta
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Well, I like this new rule, but I won't use it atleast for now, because I like the classic, so I will use one account, Rhyme is using one account and people who uses more then one account won't be able to join FYB while im on a leadership, but in any cases I like this rule, it's just about me not liking the gang hoppers, as Rhyme said Ballas at day, Grove at night.
Back to top Go down
Notorious Mario
Book Writer
Book Writer
Notorious Mario

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:33 am

I'm indifferent about it.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:05 am

I think it's kinda of a good idea but i'd like to add something to the rule in one cannot be in an high rank in both accounts
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:18 am

I don't like this rule at all, it's very unorganized in my opinion and it DON'T feel right...
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:27 am

I've got nothing aganist it except that everyone is trying to join DP...
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:14 am

Is this topic still needed?
Back to top Go down
Hitman
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:43 am

Why did we make ALTs...Someone want join some gang and he need to RP more because he's on ALT...What's point then ?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:56 am

someone is in DP, but also wants to join PD

he makes alt with a new name and joins PD, whats the problem?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Hitman
Hitman

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:02 am

But why some gangs then talking about : If you come on ALT you need to RP more than on main account ???
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:05 am

lol it doesn't matter on what account you RP it's ur choice.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:23 am

.:[RHB]Lil_Jamal:. wrote:
But why some gangs then talking about : If you come on ALT you need to RP more than on main account ???
Cause some of these gangs, or factions do not really enjoy the idea that they have someone with two accounts which is pointless because gangs want active people on their main.Some gangs have created rules that If you want to join, it will be on your main and some allow to join on main/alt.So these "gangs" wants you to be more active on the alt account for that faction you are joining with it.

Is this topic still needed, Jamal so can I lock if not.
Back to top Go down
Sharkie
Gangsta
Gangsta
Sharkie

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:35 pm

+1
Beacuse Someone likes to RP with PD example,but also he wants to join DP,but he don't want to leave PD...That's why the ALT accounts made .
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:38 pm

Not all factions allow the alternative account rule.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternative Accounts   Alternative Accounts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternative Accounts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next