West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs

Go down 
+4
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Compton/Kollay
Micklo
Rhyme
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs Empty
PostSubject: Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs   Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:05 am

Faction Pack
Contest

The point of this is to give a special amount of time to make a faction pack using DYOM.
The event leader will play each and every pack and the winner will receive an award.
Such as a, private skin, private car, private whatever, or something for their faction.
The faction awards could be more cars for the faction, more skins, or whatever.

Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs   Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:22 am

haaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs   Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:14 am

I think you know that you will win this event since barely someone here is into this DYOM stuff atm.

Besides that how will this help boost up WCL popularity? Usualy events like these (where people need to put in work and stuff) are done to advertise the server and they get rewarded with the private stuff.

Other events like fun ones, mostly get rewarded with simple stuff like extra money, drugs or guns, depends on who needs what.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs   Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:19 am

Well, it's not meant to boost WCL popularity, and yes people have to put in work for a good prize. No, I will not win this because my missions suck balls, and I don't even publish most of them. So what, people CAN start getting into DYOM when an event is taking place involving it. Plus, when it's done it'll be fun for everyone, 'cause they will all get many missions to play. If you WANT to make it boost WCL popularity then we can find a way to advertise. Bring some people here that would love to RP here since we did this event, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs   Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:56 pm

If we want to advertise the server over DYOM, then the best bet is placing our server IP on their forums and with a sentence.
One thing I don't know if it is allowed to advertise SAMP servers over DYOM.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs   Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:11 am

Good idea, I'll have to check that and post a topic on GTA Garage.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs   Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:13 pm

What's the news with advertising SAMP servers over DYOM?
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs   Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:16 pm

I know how to use DYOM so i could make something for GSF

but we should wait untill Dyom v7 gets released cus we can add own sound there so we could add speaking to dialogues
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs   Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 8:19 pm

It's whatever which DYOM version we use.
The point is that you have to make your mission pack look professional and good.
Back to top Go down
LBee
WCL Player
WCL Player
LBee

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs   Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:20 pm

Lil_Familie, I was about to get V7 too! I hear it's gonna be dope. If you make the missions. we will win Wink just saying
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs   Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:26 pm

ghea ^^
Back to top Go down
.:-Varrio Los Aztecas-:.
.:-Varrio Los Aztecas-:.

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs   Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:04 am

Ayo CED and Lil Familie ! I can write an Text like the Dialogues for the Story and send it to yall !

GSF IS KING Very Happy We'll gonna win Fo'sho ! fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs   Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:24 am

White™ wrote:
lol yall nikkas think youre special cus you got locked skins and shit. fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs   Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:39 pm

nobody from them's got a locked skin, excepting Ced and he ain't desperate for it, u bollock
Anyways, about the event, PM me some DYOM missions when V7 is released and I'll choose the winner, he'll get some guns and maybe $
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs   Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Design Your Own Mission Contest Faction Packs
Page 1 of 1