West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal ..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Affliction
Affliction

Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal .. Empty
PostSubject: Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal ..   Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal .. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:12 pm

Your in-game name:Trey_Matthews

Internet Protocol[IP]:121.54.2.164

Name of Admin that banned you:Meebo

Date and time of ban:It was 1-2 Months ago .. [ July - August ]

Reason of ban:Registered with two accounts in one IP [ On the "Trey Matthews" account, I was the one who's originally using it, on the "DamianSAINT" account, my cousin was the one who's using it .. ]

Screenshots:None ..
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal ..   Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal .. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:34 pm

I would like Meebo to post here
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Affliction
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal ..   Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal .. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Can't you just unban me and talk to Meebo IG ? .. I really wanna' go online IG ..
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal ..   Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal .. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Emm.. No..
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal ..   Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal .. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Damn, please. Iv'e been checking this thread for like 5 hours now ..
on the "Trey Matthews" account, I was the one who's originally using it, on the "DamianSAINT" account, my cousin was the one who's using it ..
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal ..   Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal .. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:10 pm

Really wanna play IG, Compton ..
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal ..   Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal .. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:13 pm

Stop double posting and wait for Meebo's reply, next time make sure you ask permission from admins that two or more people will play from one IP.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal ..   Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal .. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:07 pm

You were also Tracey.I told you when you logged on Tracey account to use ONLY one account, I don't mind which one, either Trey_Matthews or Tracey.You replied to me and said ok.After 2-3 days I went AFK and you re-joined with Tracey account, but when I was back at the PC you already left so I couldn't ban you.Next day I seen you on Trey_Matthews account and I decided to give you a second chance.Then you logged in as DamianSAINT and then I banned you.

Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal .. 1y4b5k
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Affliction
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal ..   Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal .. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:44 pm

Seriously, I never had that "Tracey" account. The only accounts that I know are "DamianSAINT" [ Which my Cousin is using. ] and my "Trey Matthews" account. I swear, I never used/seen that "Tracey" account.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal ..   Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal .. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Keep lying and stay banned. Locking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal ..   Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal .. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Archiving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal ..   Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal .. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trey_Matthews' Ban Appeal ..
Page 1 of 1