West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Help me with modding please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Help me with modding please Empty
PostSubject: Help me with modding please   Help me with modding please Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:45 pm

Hello i want some weapons modes and i figured out that i need img tool, so i downloaded this one "Alci's IMG Editor 1.5"
than i fallowed some tutorials and i know that i need to open some gta file and put those files in and rebuild them etc etc ...
but there appears error: Failed to delede old img file , than i deleted them ... and tried again 100 times than it writes error: Failed to rename a old img file :S anyone can help please ?
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Help me with modding please   Help me with modding please Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:54 pm

Something wrong with Alci's then.
I am a proud loving user of Alci's and never had any issues.
Alci's is made to auto delete the old IMG files and replace them with the new. Might be that I always backup my files and so they're never in the IMG file when I mod it, but I've done it without backing up before, never had an issue. Re-install Alci's and try again.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Help me with modding please   Help me with modding please Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:42 am

damn i reinstaled it but still same problems :S is there any other editor that i can try ? :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me with modding please   Help me with modding please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me with modding please
Page 1 of 1