West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Grafitti/Tag Bug.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

Grafitti/Tag Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Grafitti/Tag Bug.   Grafitti/Tag Bug. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 1:10 am

Your Name: [TDB]CPT

Bug: Tagging won't show, if it does, it's only a very small text.

Describe the Bug: When you go and tag/spray it will appear ''Sprayed'' as usual, but sometime's the text won't show up, and if it does, it's only a small text saying. Example: *Grafitti: Temple xDrive Balla* or in any other set's tagging, it will appear a small text or not. There is no grafitti really, just a text. And that is very boring when i try to make a good RP out of it, i only get a small shitty text. I really want this fixed, to normal like it was before.

Date and Time of Bug: A long time, don't know when it started.

Screenshots: Grafitti/Tag Bug. Samp067ei
We have tried from close to the wall to far from it. Nothing work's really. When it does, as i wrote, it only come's a small text. Rocce, Saucedo_45 and Compton got to see this aswell, PLEEEEASEEEE FIX THIS! It will make the RP 100 time's better!
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Grafitti/Tag Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grafitti/Tag Bug.   Grafitti/Tag Bug. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:05 am

The old tag system was removed because it made people crash and time out, people were crashing in alot of places, and were getting mad and reporting it as a bug aswel, as far as I know and seen, there is no way so far in SAMP to fix this crashing issue that happends because of the tag objects, alot of godfather server's use the 3DText instead of tags aswel, because it's better than nothing.

I had a choice to remove the tag system completely or replace it with something, I thought that this system will be better than nothing.

p.s. When you spray and your text doesn't appear - means the tag limit was reached - which is 100 tags (I increased it to 150), the limit is also to lower the chances of people time out. So if you cant spray thats the reason and you should ask me in-game to clear tags(I do it myself from time to time)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

Grafitti/Tag Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grafitti/Tag Bug.   Grafitti/Tag Bug. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:13 am

Alright, i guess question answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grafitti/Tag Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grafitti/Tag Bug.   Grafitti/Tag Bug. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grafitti/Tag Bug.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: