West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Respectful fights?

Go down 
+6
Rocce
Weedie
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
[AFK]Lil Dan
|:DeezNawtz:|
Nyne
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

Respectful fights? Empty
PostSubject: Respectful fights?   Respectful fights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:32 am

I just have this thing I want people to think about and share their opinions on. Basically, I got into a fight and afterwards I offered to shake the guys hand as a sign of respect. Would you do the same, and what's your opinion on this "repsectful fighting". Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

Respectful fights? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respectful fights?   Respectful fights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Not really. Someone comes dissing me, I don't shake hands. I just whup their ass.. I don't believe in Diplomacy. Depends on how much they diss me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Respectful fights? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respectful fights?   Respectful fights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:33 pm

Darryl you so 14 years old Gangsta Thug.

Lately, i get into fights on very rare occasions, but yeah, i would shake hands, that wont harm me or something, and it would present me as stronger person who cant be pissed of easily, and who isnt a immature weak minded kid that hates - thats what hurt your enemies mostly. its all in psychology.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Respectful fights? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respectful fights?   Respectful fights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:51 pm

One of my teachers in school said that you can hurt a human being by insutling their looks, appearance etc... and it is way more effective than hurting someone phisically.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

Respectful fights? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respectful fights?   Respectful fights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:07 pm

I've shaked hands before. I once fought with someone when I was younger, we're good friends now.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Respectful fights? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respectful fights?   Respectful fights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:22 pm

^ this.

As a matter of fact i was in fights with almost all my male friends, its unbelievable how we became closer now when we all calmed our hotheaded attitude XD
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Respectful fights? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respectful fights?   Respectful fights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Well, depends.
There are three levels of fight, depending on each kind of my status (so 6).

While Mad:
Low Fight: When they start pushing me, I ignore, and insult him xD
Medium Fight: They start insulting me, I push them back.
Real Fight: Tornado comes up...

While Happy:
Low Fight: When they push me, I ignore
Medium Fight: They insult me, I ignore
Real Fight: They can come with whatever they want, but I simply defend, not attack back, it won't solve anything.

And yeah...Shaking hands is quite a good way to solve things and showing you're a respectfull guy and not a guy who bullies other people just to show you are stronger then him.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Respectful fights? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respectful fights?   Respectful fights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Why fight yo, less juss blast dem cats yo fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

Respectful fights? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respectful fights?   Respectful fights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Yeah I've that shit before. There was two guys at my school who hated each others guts. Then one day they got into a fight and they actually knocked eachother out at the end. Then they both got up and shake hands. And I was like o.0

Last edited by J4YK3 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jojo
Known Player
Known Player
Jojo

Respectful fights? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respectful fights?   Respectful fights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:20 pm

lol comp

well in my case, if the hit me, i hit them back

if they talk trash, i talk trash to them

i just respond, until they leave lol

and if i get into a fight, they'll probably kick my ass, leave me in the ground with bad injuries (im very skinny lol) but i never run from it, and i keep standing back up

i know, it sounds heroic and shit, but watever lol, dont let them hurt your pride
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

Respectful fights? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respectful fights?   Respectful fights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:24 pm

brawls are gay, use your shotgun! you must has one in the attic!
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Respectful fights? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respectful fights?   Respectful fights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:36 pm

Easy thang boy, I wont shake hands with someone who flamed my family or me, disrespected me any relatives/friends of mine in any kind of way or started to fight with me for a pathetic reason, I just wont and he wont aswel belive me. Wha? Yall flamed the shit out of eachother got into a fight and then one of you will stretch your hand torwards the second guy and say lets be friends? The guy will probably spit in your damn palm and kick it.

Ofcourse if it's a fight somewhere with friend for fun or a organized fight like those street fights or some competition fight(sport), then it's acceptable.

But fo' real I got a AK in ma ride, ill just go pull it out and say: WHAT IT DO NIKKA? fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Respectful fights? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respectful fights?   Respectful fights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Niqqas, I got a whole arsenal hidden in my clothes each time I go to school fuck that/dumb bitch
If someone fucks with me I pull out an RPG from my ass and blast their dumbasses back into their mothers. fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Respectful fights? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respectful fights?   Respectful fights? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:48 pm

ok this turning into useless spam

I guess we all got the point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Respectful fights? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respectful fights?   Respectful fights? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Respectful fights?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-