West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal

Go down 
+2
Compton/Kollay
Nikola_Weed
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikola_Weed
Nikola_Weed

Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal   Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:52 pm

Your in-game name: Nikola_Weed

Internet Protocol[IP]: 109.92.3.97

Name of Admin that banned you: Don't know

Date and time of ban: 23 September 2012

Reason of ban: No reason ( don't know why it doesn't say )

Screenshots: have it but i can't post links for 7 days because i'm new on forum Sad

Any other comments: I was playing RPing with Jayke, Peanutt and other guys and in one moment on chat says "server is restarting, Connenting to (ip) and below You are banned from this server" and don't know why and who banned me... I play here almost one months and all was ok and now i get banned... Sad I loved this server and playing every day and now i got banned... Sad
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal   Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Weapon cheats
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal   Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:55 pm

You were hacking weapons, I can't explain anything else, most of the staff team saw you had an M4 with like 8k bullets, it was just that to show you were hacking, only police have access to M4 and I ain't even sure if they still do.
Back to top Go down
Nikola_Weed
Nikola_Weed

PostSubject: Re: Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal   Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:57 pm

i don't use that man, i told Jayke how i got that gun speak to him.. man you have anticheat if i was used cheat, anticheat will kick/ban me. Sad I was haved only 1k m4 not any more i can swear in that
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal   Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:04 pm

First of all, no player has access to M4 unless given by admins.
And second, anti-cheat only kicks a few weapons
Back to top Go down
Nikola_Weed
Nikola_Weed

PostSubject: Re: Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal   Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:08 pm

i find it at car salon roof in LS droped, maybe some other are hacked and left it there i just picked up, c'mon man trust me i don't use hacks i told everything to Jayke how i got that
If i wanted to cheat I'd do it before not waiting one month... This is my last word Sad if you unban me thank you and see you on server, but if not i wish you all best guys with server it awsome Smile
Back to top Go down
|:DeezNawtz:|
Senior
Senior
|:DeezNawtz:|

PostSubject: Re: Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal   Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Man, give him another chance. He loves this server.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal   Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:33 pm

No, he's telling the truth, other day me and Ced found a random Deagle with 999999k ammo, and we left it there, he's right.
Some hacker is leaving fullclipped guns everywhere.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal   Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:54 pm

I found a DEagle with 4k bullets right in Grove's spawn, told a higher admin to get rid of it. Next time, do the same... if there's a next time that is.

I myself think he deserves another chance, he's new to the server and RPing.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal   Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Unbanned

Dont pick up any weapons that you find around the city, better tell about it to admins.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal   Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikola_Weed Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1