West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~   ~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Code:
[b][size=18][color=darkblue]S.W.A.T Application[/color][/size][/b]

[img]http://upload.slike.com/slike/jcZWC.gif[/img]

[size=18][color=black][b]IC[/b][/color][/size]

[color=blue][font=Georgia]Firstname:
Lastname:
Ethnicity:
Can you be good and listen to orders:
Did you passed cadet academy and became an officer:

Why do you want be part of S.W.A.T:

Tell me something about you (( at least 150 words )):

[size=18][color=black][b]OOC[/b][/color][/size]

IG Name:
Which rank are you in Los Santos Police Department:
Previous Factions:
Rate your RP Skill (( 1/10 )):
Rate your English skill (( 1/10 )):
[/font]
[/color]

Back to top Go down
Chauncy
Known Player
Known Player
Chauncy

PostSubject: Re: ~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~   ~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:45 pm

S.W.A.T Application

~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~ JcZWC

IC

Firstname: John
Lastname: Carlson
Where do you live: Vinewood
Ethnicity: American
Can you be good and listen to orders: I can listen to orders all the time.
Did you passed cadet academy and became an officer: Yes.

Why do you want be part of S.W.A.T: So I can take down the most dangerous suspects and help keep LS safe from those people.

John Carlson was born in Saint's Hospital at Market, Los Santos. His parents were Maria Carlson and William Carlson, they were both light skinned (white) and their son was also light skinned like them. One day 2 months after John had reached 13 years old he was watching documentaries on police and movies about the police. He was astonished at what he was watching and how it intersted him so much, that people who were doing the most horrible things were brought to justice. When he reached the age of 16 he had applied for a drivers test, which he passed and was really happy, it made his parents happy too. He had always wished for a sibling, since he was an only child because sometimes when he was at home he was lonely unless he invited some of his friends over to hang around with and have fun. When he reached the age of 18 his father had a business which he hired John in, a restaurant. The first 2 weeks there was barely any customers coming into the business until soon it was getting packed when people was spreading around how great the food tasted. They made quite a bit of money but John didn't really enjoy the job so he told his father that he quit, which made his father a little heartbroken because he thought it would be their family business forever and pass it on to his sons. One day John was looking out the window and noticed two policemen arresting a drug dealer outside his house. John then rubbed his eyes and said to himself "I know what i'm going to be" and then he went off to apply for the Los Santos Police Department at the age of 24. He is currently trying to pass the Police Academy and be accepted into the force to help Los Santos become a safer and better place for the citizens in it.

OOC

IG Name: [PD]Blade
Which rank are you in Los Santos Police Department: PO1
Previous Factions: [TDF] [KTB] [V]
Rate your RP Skill (( 1/10 )): 8.5
Rate your English skill (( 1/10 )): 9.9

Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: ~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~   ~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~ Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:54 pm

Blade wrote:
S.W.A.T Application

IC

Firstname: John
Lastname: Carlson
Ethnicity: American
Can you be good and listen to orders: I can listen to orders all the time.
Did you passed cadet academy and became an officer: Yes.

Why do you want be part of S.W.A.T: So I can take down the most dangerous suspects and help keep LS safe from those people.

John Carlson was born in Saint's Hospital at Market, Los Santos. His parents were Maria Carlson and William Carlson, they were both light skinned (white) and their son was also light skinned like them. One day 2 months after John had reached 13 years old he was watching documentaries on police and movies about the police. He was astonished at what he was watching and how it intersted him so much, that people who were doing the most horrible things were brought to justice. When he reached the age of 16 he had applied for a drivers test, which he passed and was really happy, it made his parents happy too. He had always wished for a sibling, since he was an only child because sometimes when he was at home he was lonely unless he invited some of his friends over to hang around with and have fun. When he reached the age of 18 his father had a business which he hired John in, a restaurant. The first 2 weeks there was barely any customers coming into the business until soon it was getting packed when people was spreading around how great the food tasted. They made quite a bit of money but John didn't really enjoy the job so he told his father that he quit, which made his father a little heartbroken because he thought it would be their family business forever and pass it on to his sons. One day John was looking out the window and noticed two policemen arresting a drug dealer outside his house. John then rubbed his eyes and said to himself "I know what i'm going to be" and then he went off to apply for the Los Santos Police Department at the age of 24. He is currently trying to pass the Police Academy and be accepted into the force to help Los Santos become a safer and better place for the citizens in it.

OOC

IG Name: [PD]Blade
Which rank are you in Los Santos Police Department: PO1
Previous Factions: [TDF] [KTB] [V]
Rate your RP Skill (( 1/10 )): 8.5
Rate your English skill (( 1/10 )): 9.9

Dear Appliciant your application have been sucefully ACCEPTED.
-You passed all tests.
-As i said you need to put papers on my desk (( IC ))
CONGRATULATIONS.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: ~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~   ~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:05 pm

-delete-

Last edited by WCL-Williams on Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: ~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~   ~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:31 pm

WCL-Williams wrote:
S.W.A.T Application

IC

Firstname:Marcus
Lastname:Williams
Where do you live:Idlewood.
Ethnicity:White
Can you be good and listen to orders:Yes
Did you passed cadet academy and became an officer:Yes

Why do you want be part of S.W.A.T:I love their RP and im skilled in operations.

Tell me something about you (( at least 150 words )): Marcus Williams was born in the Los Santos County hospital as he grows few years with his mom and dad but his mom died in a car crash and Marcus's dad been very happy for that, so after she died few years ago, he started to dealing drugs on the street to hanging out with some gang members, me Marcus have tryed to stop him but failed sadly, he pushed me and then I ran, I been 15 years old, I was looking for job, as I been taking walk around Market's stores I saw one women who screams: 'Help somebody stoled my bag!', so I runned and catched the Person and passed back the bag to the women, alot of time later. I have grown up to 22 years old and I seen Los Santos Police Department, so i slowly asked where i can apply, and then the cadet academy then Department, Marcus Williams was the happy person in his life which usually he isn't...

OOC

IG Name:[PD]Marcus
Which rank are you in Los Santos Police Department:POI
Previous Factions:FYB,KTB,RHB,PD,C,SBF,TDF,GSF,IM,RM,DP.
Rate your RP Skill (( 1/10 )):8/10.
Rate your English skill (( 1/10 )):9/10.

Dear aplliciant your application result is PENDING.You will need to pass test IC and you will recieve papers which you need to fill it.Good luck
Back to top Go down
DeathOnaStick
DeathOnaStick

PostSubject: Re: ~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~   ~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 7:57 pm

S.W.A.T Application

IC

Firstname: James
Lastname: Harris
Ethnicity: Black, born in Africa.
Can you be good and listen to orders: Yes.
Did you passed cadet academy and became an officer: Of course.

Why do you want be part of S.W.A.T: I want to find the borders of what is possible for a human being. I want to find how far I can go, I look for the thrill and I want to be part of an organization that fights the very bad guys of Los Santos.

Tell me something about you (( at least 150 words )): My name is James Harris, I was born in Congo 1966. There I served my time in the army for 5 years, from 1977-1982. The government put me in a special unit fighting insurrectionists, that were my last 3 years in the army, which were 1979-1982. I came to America as a refugee in the year 1987, but first arrived at San Fierro. The reason was a mission in my home country. We were told to storm a rebel headquarter and so we did. Unfortunately a comrade of mine was killed in the action. Later on I was accused of murder on my comrade although he was killed by the rebels. To escape the death sentence I came to America to start a new life. In the beginning I had big problems and ended up in the Ghetto, but later I found my way to the Police Department of Los Santos. Due to my work in the special force of the Congo military I have perfect English skills and am in a very good physical shape. I spend my free time in the shooting range or playing basketball.

OOC

IG Name: [PD]DeathOnaStick
Which rank are you in Los Santos Police Department: Police Officer II
Previous Factions: Only [PD]
Rate your RP Skill (( 1/10 )): probably 7, depends on daily shape
Rate your English skill (( 1/10 )): 10

Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: ~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~   ~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~ Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:32 pm

DeathOnaStick wrote:
S.W.A.T Application

IC

Firstname: James
Lastname: Harris
Ethnicity: Black, born in Africa.
Can you be good and listen to orders: Yes.
Did you passed cadet academy and became an officer: Of course.

Why do you want be part of S.W.A.T: I want to find the borders of what is possible for a human being. I want to find how far I can go, I look for the thrill and I want to be part of an organization that fights the very bad guys of Los Santos.

Tell me something about you (( at least 150 words )): My name is James Harris, I was born in Congo 1966. There I served my time in the army for 5 years, from 1977-1982. The government put me in a special unit fighting insurrectionists, that were my last 3 years in the army, which were 1979-1982. I came to America as a refugee in the year 1987, but first arrived at San Fierro. The reason was a mission in my home country. We were told to storm a rebel headquarter and so we did. Unfortunately a comrade of mine was killed in the action. Later on I was accused of murder on my comrade although he was killed by the rebels. To escape the death sentence I came to America to start a new life. In the beginning I had big problems and ended up in the Ghetto, but later I found my way to the Police Department of Los Santos. Due to my work in the special force of the Congo military I have perfect English skills and am in a very good physical shape. I spend my free time in the shooting range or playing basketball.

OOC

IG Name: [PD]DeathOnaStick
Which rank are you in Los Santos Police Department: Police Officer II
Previous Factions: Only [PD]
Rate your RP Skill (( 1/10 )): probably 7, depends on daily shape
Rate your English skill (( 1/10 )): 10

Dear Officer James Harris,You are sucefully accepted in Special Weapons and Tactics as "Trainer".You will be tested In Game to become an S.W.A.T Officer.Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~   ~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Special Weapons and Tactics Applications~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: