West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Refund for AK and Colt + $100

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Гость

Refund for AK and Colt + $100 Empty
PostSubject: Refund for AK and Colt + $100   Refund for AK and Colt + $100 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:10 pm

Your Name: [VLA]Jefferson
What You Lost?: AK / Colt / $100
Describe What Happend:
For the AK:
Peanutt, white and U.N.Owen were RP'ing C.R.A.S.H. and they took me to East LS to get some information from me, and White asked Peanutt to take me down (to the ground) but I was low-health and Peanutt hitted me and I died, I only lost AK with 103 magazines.

For the Colt and $100:
Petar didn't updated the Diplomacy on the forums, so I thought TDF were allies. I wanted to buy cheap guns from them, so I went to their hood to talk with Drake, and suddently they tell me VLA are enemies because Petar snitched them. And than TDF killed me (All RP'ly). Petar didn't updated the diplomacy and I lost a colt with 72 magazines.

Date and Time of Happening: AK: Yesterday and COLT + $100: Today.

Screenshots and Proofs: (Possible screenshots are stored on my other computer, if I have proof I will post is whenever I can acces my other computer.)
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Refund for AK and Colt + $100   Refund for AK and Colt + $100 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Its your fault you should pm them like:TDF and VLA are allince ?
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Refund for AK and Colt + $100   Refund for AK and Colt + $100 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:31 pm

FlasH wrote:
Its your fault you should pm them like:TDF and VLA are allince ?

The diplomacy has to be updated whenever something chances, nothing has been changed yet.
It's not my job, to ask if we are allies.
Like I said, Petar is supposed to update the diplomacy whenever something changes.

Sorry I trust the forum.
Back to top Go down
|:DeezNawtz:|
Senior
Senior
|:DeezNawtz:|

PostSubject: Re: Refund for AK and Colt + $100   Refund for AK and Colt + $100 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:36 pm

2 weeks and no response?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Refund for AK and Colt + $100   Refund for AK and Colt + $100 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:47 pm

W©L ®OX wrote:
2 weeks and no response?

Doesn't matter, I am PD now. Admins can Lock and Bin this.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Refund for AK and Colt + $100   Refund for AK and Colt + $100 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:54 pm

Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Refund for AK and Colt + $100   Refund for AK and Colt + $100 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Refund for AK and Colt + $100
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: