West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ?   ..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Tricky wrote:

IC
Nigg', what's your name eh'? : You know C-Note, it's Tricky *laughing*
Where is your crib eh'? : You know that too niga, 45th Street Glen Park
What's your age, nigg'? : 25
What set are you reppin'? : you know nigga, Kilo.
What do you want to apply? (Rapper, DJ, Bodyguard) : Rapper dawg.
Tell me your story (arbitrary number of words) : Dwayne "Tricky" Williams was just a normal member in Kilo Tray Ballas until one day he was sent to jail and locked up for the possetion of illegal fire-arms and suspected murder of Grove Street Families members. When he came out of jail he found out all of the OG's of Glen Park had gone except Brown, so he decided to get back KTB on it's feet with his homeboy Jamal. Currently king of the hood of Kilo Tray Ballas.

OOC
IG Name : [KTB]Tricky
Real Life Age : 13
Why you want join to B5R? : Exra Roleplay and would be fun rapping since I used to rap on SOLS.
How Active Are You? (Active, Semi-Active, In-Active) : Active.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Big F

PostSubject: Re: ..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ?   ..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:28 pm

IC
Nigg', what's your name eh'?:It's Big F homeboy..
Where is your crib eh'? : Jefferson Motel G'.
What's your age, nigg'? : 23
What set are you reppin'? : Rollin' Heighz Ballas homie..
What do you want to apply? (Rapper, DJ, Bodyguard) : Bodyguard Loc'.
Tell me your story (arbitrary number of words) :Big F was a normal guy his nick name was Big F but his real name is Tony,Tony was lives in LV,when some day Grove Street Families and Triads they burn his own house.Tony moved in Los Santos with his Parents,Tony Parents dead in a Drive By Grove Street members killed them,Tony was a loyal gang member in Rollin' Heightz Ballas when he listen his parents are dead he call up all his homies from Jefferson Motel and Drive By at Grove Street.

OOC
IG Name :BigF
Real Life Age : 16
Why you want join to B5R? :Extra roleplay since no one [RHB] member is online to rp with some rap company.
How Active Are You? (Active, Semi-Active, In-Active) : I playing everyday and the morning if someone is online.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: ..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ?   ..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Big F wrote:
IC
Nigg', what's your name eh'?:It's Big F homeboy..
Where is your crib eh'? : Jefferson Motel G'.
What's your age, nigg'? : 23
What set are you reppin'? : Rollin' Heighz Ballas homie..
What do you want to apply? (Rapper, DJ, Bodyguard) : Bodyguard Loc'.
Tell me your story (arbitrary number of words) :Big F was a normal guy his nick name was Big F but his real name is Tony,Tony was lives in LV,when some day Grove Street Families and Triads they burn his own house.Tony moved in Los Santos with his Parents,Tony Parents dead in a Drive By Grove Street members killed them,Tony was a loyal gang member in Rollin' Heightz Ballas when he listen his parents are dead he call up all his homies from Jefferson Motel and Drive By at Grove Street.

OOC
IG Name :BigF
Real Life Age : 16
Why you want join to B5R? :Extra roleplay since no one [RHB] member is online to rp with some rap company.
How Active Are You? (Active, Semi-Active, In-Active) : I playing everyday and the morning if someone is online.
Accepted
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ?   ..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:21 pm

IC
Nigg', what's your name eh'? :Salvatore, call me Sal.
Where is your crib eh'? :in West Side of GleenPark
What's your age, nigg'? :25
What set are you reppin'? :I still a Civilian, wish to change that.
What do you want to apply? (Rapper, DJ, Bodyguard) :DJ
Tell me your story (arbitrary number of words) :I was livin' in Detroit, i had ma girl, ma homies, and ma house. But some riots in the city forced me to leave Detroit and come to Los Santos, im trying to make some money to feed my family, and to level up ma life, to don't die in the ghetto.

OOC
IG Name :Salvatore
Real Life Age :18
Why you want join to B5R? :Cuz i don't have a Gang yet, so im trying to change this, and im feeling alone in the server, and B5R looks like a nice clan, with cool people.
How Active Are You? (Active, Semi-Active, In-Active) :i'd say Semi-Active, since school is amost starting.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: ..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ?   ..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:09 pm

SalvatorePT wrote:
IC
Nigg', what's your name eh'? :Salvatore, call me Sal.
Where is your crib eh'? :in West Side of GleenPark
What's your age, nigg'? :25
What set are you reppin'? :I still a Civilian, wish to change that.
Tell me your story (arbitrary number of words) :I was livin' in Detroit, i had ma girl, ma homies, and ma house. But some riots in the city forced me to leave Detroit and come to Los Santos, im trying to make some money to feed my family, and to level up ma life, to don't die in the ghetto.

OOC
IG Name :Salvatore
Real Life Age :18
Why you want join to B5R? :Cuz i don't have a Gang yet, so im trying to change this, and im feeling alone in the server, and B5R looks like a nice clan, with cool people.
How Active Are You? (Active, Semi-Active, In-Active) :i'd say Semi-Active, since school is amost starting.
ACCEPTED-WELCOME
Back to top Go down
Lil_Jamal
WCL Player
WCL Player
Lil_Jamal

PostSubject: Re: ..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ?   ..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:59 pm

IC
Nigg', what's your name eh'? : Dan " LJ " Thompson
Where is your crib eh'? : At Idlewood
What's your age, nigg'? : 18
What set are you reppin'? : Front Yard Ballas dawg
What do you want to apply? (Rapper, DJ, Bodyguard) : BodyGuard
Tell me your story (arbitrary number of words) : I'm eighteen...I need a job.I coming from Idlewood.My name is Dan Thompson.Guys call me LJ'.

OOC
IG Name : Lil_Jamal
Real Life Age : 15
Why you want join to B5R? : For more RP and fun
How Active Are You? (Active, Semi-Active, In-Active) : Active.I'll be IG tommorrow
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: ..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ?   ..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:41 pm

Nigg', what's your name eh'? :Jeffrey "Lil_B" Williams
Where is your crib eh'? :Jefferson Motel
What's your age, nigg'? :19
What set are you reppin'? :Rollin Heights
Tell me your story (arbitrary number of words) :Im was come in Los Santos is 1991 from Liberty City i saw a group of ballas and.Now im outsider.

OOC
IG Name :Lil_B
Real Life Age :14
Why you want join to B5R? :I want to make some money
How Active Are You? (Active, Semi-Active, In-Active) :Active
Back to top Go down
Sharkie
Gangsta
Gangsta
Sharkie

PostSubject: Re: ..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ?   ..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:41 pm

Lil_B[OG] wrote:
Nigg', what's your name eh'? :Jeffrey "Lil_B" Williams
Where is your crib eh'? :Jefferson Motel
What's your age, nigg'? :19
What set are you reppin'? :Rollin Heights
Tell me your story (arbitrary number of words) :Im was come in Los Santos is 1991 from Liberty City i saw a group of ballas and.Now im outsider.

OOC
IG Name :Lil_B
Real Life Age :14
Why you want join to B5R? :I want to make some money
How Active Are You? (Active, Semi-Active, In-Active) :Active

Denied,you must be one of the KTB or TDB to apply,if you are one of them,you should Apply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ?   ..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..::Base 5 Recordz::..-How to Join in Our Company ?
Page 1 of 1