West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Possibility of Inactivity ((JUST A POSSIBILITY, RISK IS LOW))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Possibility of Inactivity ((JUST A POSSIBILITY, RISK IS LOW)) Empty
PostSubject: Possibility of Inactivity ((JUST A POSSIBILITY, RISK IS LOW))   Possibility of Inactivity ((JUST A POSSIBILITY, RISK IS LOW)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:45 am

Okay guys, I have recently noticed my PC is overheating and I suspect its dust build up.
Tomorrow I shall try and clean it up with my dad, but I want ya'lls to know something.
If a computer part breaks in the process of this, I hope nothing happens, then I will go inactive.
However chances are low, so I'll probably be back a little bit later tomorrow, so yeah.
I know we should get an expert, but we don't wanna pay, so we're hoping no shit happens.

I do realize that if I fuck up, I'm done and that I will go fucking vanishing off the planet again.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of Inactivity ((JUST A POSSIBILITY, RISK IS LOW))   Possibility of Inactivity ((JUST A POSSIBILITY, RISK IS LOW)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:38 am

lul, if you know how to clean out the PC parts properly then you should have no problems.

good luck
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of Inactivity ((JUST A POSSIBILITY, RISK IS LOW))   Possibility of Inactivity ((JUST A POSSIBILITY, RISK IS LOW)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:19 pm

Compton wrote:
lul, if you know how to clean out the PC parts properly then you should have no problems.

good luck
word lol
good luck
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of Inactivity ((JUST A POSSIBILITY, RISK IS LOW))   Possibility of Inactivity ((JUST A POSSIBILITY, RISK IS LOW)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:09 pm

Victory is mine, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Demarco$
Rambo
Rambo
Demarco$

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of Inactivity ((JUST A POSSIBILITY, RISK IS LOW))   Possibility of Inactivity ((JUST A POSSIBILITY, RISK IS LOW)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:47 pm

I tryed to clean my pc once , i broke the video card into pieces trolling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibility of Inactivity ((JUST A POSSIBILITY, RISK IS LOW))   Possibility of Inactivity ((JUST A POSSIBILITY, RISK IS LOW)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibility of Inactivity ((JUST A POSSIBILITY, RISK IS LOW))
Page 1 of 1