West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Rampage bag appeal

Go down 
+5
stalkur
OLD_SCHOOL
|:DeezNawtz:|
Compton/Kollay
Sucking My Own Dick, Yum!
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Rampage bag appeal Empty
PostSubject: Rampage bag appeal   Rampage bag appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Your Name (IG): Rampage
Internet Protocol[IP]: 89.212.71.77
Name of Admin that banned you: Com
Date and Time of Ban: For about 1 mounth ago
Reason: Dont know
More Informations: Well it was like that...Like I already said I saw admin talking with Brazy saying.."Brazy stop crying"...There was just few poeple on server so I didnt had nothing to do so I was driving around and saw them talking and when I saw admin say that to Brazy is just said "Yeah Brazy stip crying Razz"...and drove away next thing you know I'm banned....

Well I know it was not nice from me to say that but I realy didn't realise that It will get me banned...Well I can say that I was kinda' trolling around back there but that's the past....
I'm sorry for the shit I did and now I'm askin' ya'll if there is any chance for me to get unbaned...

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Rampage bag appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage bag appeal   Rampage bag appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:34 pm

This will be already your 3rd chance to get unbanned, but why the heck? All you do is cruse around, DM'ing, flaming and barely rp'ing, give me 1 good reason why should I unban you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton

Rampage bag appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage bag appeal   Rampage bag appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:43 pm

look when i was first time unbanned i didnt DM man i was flaming people but it was just IG and i cruse around cuz it wasn't alot of people on server that time and what should i do if i'm only member from my gang that was online i was driving to other hoods but just to joke with other gang members but i think u are this to serious. and about that brazy thing i know him personaly and i was just joking i think i didnt deserve ban just cuz of joke. But i did RP when there was other people online and i just want another chance to show u that i can RP. Thats all im asking
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

Rampage bag appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage bag appeal   Rampage bag appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:08 am

Please give him a chance. We give hackers another chance, so why cant he get unbanned?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Rampage bag appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage bag appeal   Rampage bag appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:17 am

YouGoDarryl wrote:
Please give him a chance. We give hackers another chance, so why cant he get unbanned?

To be fair the people who have hacked in the past and or unbanned didn't get three bans he's already had two chances IMO he should stay banned.
Back to top Go down

Rampage bag appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage bag appeal   Rampage bag appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:35 am

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
YouGoDarryl wrote:

To be fair the people who have hacked in the past and or unbanned didn't get three bans he's already had two chances IMO he should stay banned.

i was banned twice not three times.....and first time i got banned i didn't even play for real and i DMed and shit but when i was unbanned then i wasn't dming and i did RP and all but i just got ban because of joke....i just think they toke it too serious
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Rampage bag appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage bag appeal   Rampage bag appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:34 am

1st ban appeal:You mentioned that you have read server rules which wasn't true because you quit to avoid gun loss and me and compton disarmed and took your cash.Some days later you get banned again.That's all the proof I need.You didn't survive in the server 1 week without getting banned.Stay banned
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker

Rampage bag appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage bag appeal   Rampage bag appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:55 am

Meebo wrote:
1st ban appeal:You mentioned that you have read server rules which wasn't true because you quit to avoid gun loss and me and compton disarmed and took your cash.Some days later you get banned again.That's all the proof I need.You didn't survive in the server 1 week without getting banned.Stay banned

yea i did that but i forgot that u can use AK in drive by in day light....just give me a chance man
Back to top Go down
D-Bo
Known Player
Known Player
D-Bo

Rampage bag appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage bag appeal   Rampage bag appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:26 pm

Ohhh come one maan...that can't be serious this man deserves one more chance you know...
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

Rampage bag appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage bag appeal   Rampage bag appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:29 pm

Meebo wrote:
(sorry for posting)
hey man,you should listen to meebo - meebo is good homito he good admin yes? you should do what he say and then after week you should make new ban appeal okay? becouse meebo say - he means for your good.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

Rampage bag appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage bag appeal   Rampage bag appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:32 pm

YouGoDarryl wrote:

Goldie loc's topic:
YouGoDarryl wrote:
I hope you get unbanned bro, I was really looking foward to RPing with you
YouGoDarryl wrote:
White, forgive to be forgiven. I was wondering where the fuck he was, but you have to forgive people. We all make mistakes, and If we didnt then we would all be perfect.
YouGoDarryl wrote:
I miss him, I miss roleplaying with him. Please, give him another chance

Are you freaking kidding me lol.
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

Rampage bag appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage bag appeal   Rampage bag appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:34 pm

i think yougodryl is rampage. or his brother or familia.
Back to top Go down

Rampage bag appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage bag appeal   Rampage bag appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:46 pm

Petar wrote:
i think yougodryl is rampage. or his brother or familia.
ahahahah no man we arent in familia man Very Happy we just played together alot thats it and if i was yougodryl i would just play on that acc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

Rampage bag appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage bag appeal   Rampage bag appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Let him stay banned please, he comes ingame and just kills me with his ak and says /b bitch, noob lalala continues to flame all day
he is just another copy of Antrax_45
Back to top Go down

Rampage bag appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage bag appeal   Rampage bag appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:12 pm

† тяυ¢є † wrote:
Let him stay banned please, he comes ingame and just kills me with his ak and says /b bitch, noob lalala continues to flame all day
he is just another copy of Antrax_45
omg dude what tha fuck are u talking i didnt even play with u once!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Rampage bag appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage bag appeal   Rampage bag appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:09 pm

Rampage333 wrote:
look when i was first time unbanned i didnt DM man i was flaming people but it was just IG and i cruse around cuz it wasn't alot of people on server that time and what should i do if i'm only member from my gang that was online i was driving to other hoods but just to joke with other gang members but i think u are this to serious. and about that brazy thing i know him personaly and i was just joking i think i didnt deserve ban just cuz of joke. But i did RP when there was other people online and i just want another chance to show u that i can RP. Thats all im asking

This is a RP server which means you have to RP always, if you are bored /q and go to a DM server, for me, you should stay banned, I dont want to see you on the server again, you are just headache for the admin team, beside that, it barely passed a month since you got banned so I denie this.

locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

Rampage bag appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rampage bag appeal   Rampage bag appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rampage bag appeal
Page 1 of 1