West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Carl_Mercer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carl_Mercer

Carl_Mercer Empty
PostSubject: Carl_Mercer   Carl_Mercer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:28 pm

Your Name (IG): Carl_Mercer.
Internet Protocol[IP]: How to see it?
Name of Admin that banned you: Not known.
Date and Time of Ban: 26/07/12.
Reason: Hacks.
More Informations: So i was RP'ing with [VLA]Petar and then 2 Ballas started Dming us his Savanna got totalised so we ran to sewers, so there Petar got shot and i ran into scrapjard and zig-zged around containers. Looking around for the points to run, i ran around a wall, so then i ran to El Corona got in my Slamvan (Stolen) and drove back to severs to see if Petar was alive, on the way i got a PM from Kollegah who sad i am a hacker, I pmed back WTF? The server restarted and i got banned... I dont know how did i get banned but you should upgrade the admin system...
Screenshots: Carl_Mercer Nohacker
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Carl_Mercer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl_Mercer   Carl_Mercer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:31 pm

How could you possibly run when you were cracked? I been speccing you all the time
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Carl_Mercer

Carl_Mercer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl_Mercer   Carl_Mercer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:33 pm

Compton wrote:
How could you possibly run when you were cracked? I been speccing you all the time
What does cracking mean?
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

Carl_Mercer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl_Mercer   Carl_Mercer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:42 pm

Compton wrote:
Actually i won't hand into your job Compton, Cause you was speccing all the time before he got banned. But maybe he was bugged, Probably as what happened to me yesterday, As you noticed i could drive your car and ride your bike, I could move while my HP was 5, White, Casper and even you exploded/killed me more than 10 times with admin commands but i didn't dead anymore that's because i was bugged and happening to me sometimes. That ain't means i supporting this player, Just telling my opinion.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Carl_Mercer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl_Mercer   Carl_Mercer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:45 pm

Also had this bug that you can move/get up even if you have 25 HP, and @ Mercer, "cracked" means that you have 25HP or less and you can't move.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Carl_Mercer

Carl_Mercer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl_Mercer   Carl_Mercer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:48 pm

Oh, so that is cracked, BUT I WASNT CRACKED, I GOT SHOT LIKE 1-2 TIMES FROM A LONG DISTANCE.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Carl_Mercer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl_Mercer   Carl_Mercer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:53 pm

unbanned
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

Carl_Mercer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl_Mercer   Carl_Mercer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:21 pm

Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carl_Mercer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carl_Mercer   Carl_Mercer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carl_Mercer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Ban Appeal :: Archive-
Jump to: