West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Skull Crackers MC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiano Forge
Kiano Forge

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:15 pm

Skull Crackers MC  Create.php?text=Skull%20Crackers%20MC&name=Hellraiser%20SC

The Skull Crackers Motorcycle Club (SCMC) is a one-percenter motorcycle club that was founded in Los Santos , San Andreas in the 1993's.

The Slayermen Motorcycle Club has been the arch enemy of the Skull Crackers for decades. Rumors of how the war started are over a Murdering, The Slayermen MC killed the Dad of the President of the Club. Since This day Opie "Hardcore the 2th" Grey is on Payback.

On November 3, 1994, 16 members of the Skull Crackers were arrested on drug trafficking and illegal weapons charges after one of California's largest federal undercover operations. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms(ATF) raided a number of homes and properties in San Andreas, seizing over 35 guns, four hand grenades, large sums of money and motorcycles. 16 members were charged and sent to Las Venturas State Prisons receiving over 6 Month between them.

In Dezember, 1994 five San Andreas members were arrested for production and distribution of methamphetamine. During the raid, police found a near by garage which was used for storage of stolen motorcycle parts.

23 December 1994, A RICO trial was started against the Skull Crackers Motorcycle Club.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Skull Crackers MC  XG6xH
The Skull Crackers Motorcycle Club wear a symbol which the club named the Skull Hammer. The skull represents death in which members say will follow if you cross the club and the hammer represents force which the members are not afraid to use.

The color of the Skull Crackers are black and white and are sowed on black leather jackets or in some cases light blue denim vests.

The diamond-shaped one-percenter patch is also used, displaying "1%", in black on a white background with a black merrowed border and a small skull and hammer under it. Most members wear a rectangular patch (again, white background with black letters and a black merrowed border) identifying their respective chapter locations. Another similarly designed patch reads "Skull Crackers".

Members of the club wear a patch denoting their position or rank within the organization. The patch is rectangular, and similar to the patches described above, displaying a white background with black letters and a black merrowed border. Some examples of the titles used are President, Vice President, Treasurer and Sergeant at Arms.

Some members also wear a patch with the initials "SFFS", which stands for "Skulls Forever; Forever Skulls", referring to their lifelong membership in the biker club (i.e., "once a member, always a member").

______________________________________________________________________________________

The full requirements to become a Skull Cracker are similar to most other clubs: candidates must be a male, have a valid driver's license, have an American made working motorcycle Club. All Races are Allowed, No Cops or ATF Agents are allowed.

If a Hang-around is deemed worthy enough, he may be asked to become an "Prospect", participating in some club activities, but not having voting privileges, while he is evaluated for suitability as a full member. The last phase, and highest membership status, is "Full Membership" or "Full-Patch". The term Full-Patch refers to the complete four-piece crest, including the "Skull" logo, two rockers (top rocker: "Skull Crackers"; bottom rocker: State or Territory claimed) and the rectangular "MC" patch to the right of the skull. Prospects are allowed to wear only a bottom rocker with the State or Territory name along with the rectangular "MC" patch.

OOC

Please keep this in mind when joining

- Joining this faction you give us the permission to Character Kill you.
- You must remember to notice the difference between IC and OOC actions, don't get discouraged if you get bullied IC.
- Being able to to roleplay on your own will get you a lot further than the guy standing by the bar 24/7.
- Don't act like a soldier waiting for your next set of orders. Think on your own and act how you would in the real world in tight situations.
- We're also part of the community in Los Santos which means you're to RP a human being not just a badass biker with no emotions.
- Research! Thats the most important part because we will test you! Not saying you should be a damn Harley mechanic but atleast know the difference between a crotch rocket and HD.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Well obviously some of it was stolen from the Skull Crackers MC from ls-rp.

Whats this for? We already have a motorcycle club and don't need another one.
Back to top Go down
|:DeezNawtz:|
Senior
Senior

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Come up with your own biker name Opie, and story. @Micklo - Just like LS:RP, they have more then one Biker Gang. Mongols and Khans.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:01 pm

I already know.

I just think is very useless to this server while we have an inactivity problem right now.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Agreed enterly with Casper there is no point in creating another biker faction when they're some factions not being filled up if you wanna join a biker faction join the current one m8.
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:03 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Agreed enterly with Casper there is no point in creating another biker faction when they're some factions not being filled up if you wanna join a biker faction join the current one m8.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:04 pm

Well, I don't have aganist it but atleast Slayermen would have a rival MC to fight lol.
Anyways I say no because we already got inactivity problems like Micklo said.
EDIT: He just got kicked from Slayermen MC for non RP.

Last edited by M1ST3R M4NG4N0 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:05 pm

Good point DC ^^
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Maybe the inactivity is the main problem, but people are more interested in new unique factions.
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:09 pm

The thing is I want to see is, another MC, Bloods, and Crips maybe replacing Grove and Ballas, or just replacing 2 other factions.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:11 pm

If we decide to add Cripz and Bloods then we could just drop "sticking to the SP factions" and add real life and made up factions lol.
Back to top Go down
Kiano Forge
Kiano Forge

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Thanks for the Replies, When its like that then i will just RP As Lone Wolf Biker. When the Inactivity Problem is solved i will try to start it. I Just thought 2 MCs are good, because MC vs MC
Gangs vs Gangs, that will be just nice RP, i mean Dope Peddlers are a nice Faction but Diablos not i mean, it gives Vagos and VLA. What was the Point to open the Diablos ? Its the same Nonsense. But thanks for the Replies, G8 Smile
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:13 pm

M1ST3R M4NG4N0 wrote:
Maybe the inactivity is the main problem, but people are more interested in new unique factions.

But this isn't unique we already have a bikers faction.

M1ST3R M4NG4N0 wrote:
If we decide to add Cripz and Bloods then we could just drop "sticking to the SP factions" and add real life and made up factions lol.
We tried that and it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Kiano Forge
Kiano Forge

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:15 pm

You dont get it or ? - Two MCs will be very UNIQUE because it will be Bikerwars, the LSPD have more to do like Undercover-Work or Installing Microphones in Bikes and Cars of the clubhouse, Things like that. Its just like the Slayermen MC is active now, and im Active everyday too. So i think it will be a good idea, But when ya'll dont want it i will Respect that !
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Oldschool, in real life there are about 50 Biker Clubs. Probley about 4 percent of America are Bikers and there are many uniques ones such as the 'Hells Angels' 'Devil Disciples' 'Mongols'
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:16 pm

Getting kicked out isn't exactly the best reason to start another faction.
As well, this is a stolen idea from another community.
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:18 pm

How about he changes the name of his club, and come up with his OWN story?
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:18 pm

Bubba wrote:
Getting kicked out isn't exactly the best reason to start another faction.
As well, this is a stolen idea from another community.
You've got a point, but it still wouldn't be bad if we have another MC.
Back to top Go down
Kiano Forge
Kiano Forge

Skull Crackers MC  Empty

in the Country where im from = Germany, are many biker clubs too. In every town ! Hells Angels,Bandidos,Gremium,Outlaws are now new in a Town called Bremen. So i know much about MCs thats why i want to Play forevver as biker icly, i love 1%er MCs =)

/edit: I Will choose a other Name. Well, I Hope ya'll understand my point, Why we dont just try it for one Week ? - When in the Week the MC wasnt Active or nobody want to join he will be closed forever, but when its cool he will opened =) ?
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:20 pm

YouGoDarryl wrote:
Oldschool, in real life there are about 50 Biker Clubs. Probley about 4 percent of America are Bikers and there are many uniques ones such as the 'Hells Angels' 'Devil Disciples' 'Mongols'
The whole point of being unique is it stands out,This bikers faction doesn't stand out to me it's just a knee jerk reaction because he got kicked out of the slayermen and basicly stole someone elses idea.If the gang wanted to be unique I think something like all black bikers because the slayermen are suppose to be a racist gang.
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:21 pm

I love your idea Old School
Back to top Go down
Kiano Forge
Kiano Forge

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:22 pm

FUCK OLDSCHOOL YOU JUST HELPED ME !!! - I Love Hip Hop irl.. And i know how to rp as a Black guy.. Man THATS A FUCKING NICE IDEA !! Thank you Old_School thank you ver ymuch ! I will try that !

So what yall think 'bout the idea that i will create a MC with Latino and Black Members against the Racism MCs.. like the 1% of Bikers who allow Blacks and Latinos Very Happy man so many ideas..
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Opie Grey wrote:
in the Country where im from = Germany, are many biker clubs too. In every town ! Hells Angels,Bandidos,Gremium,Outlaws are now new in a Town called Bremen. So i know much about MCs thats why i want to Play forevver as biker icly, i love 1%er MCs =)

/edit: I Will choose a other Name. Well, I Hope ya'll understand my point, Why we dont just try it for one Week ? - When in the Week the MC wasnt Active or nobody want to join he will be closed forever, but when its cool he will opened =) ?
I don't want to be offensive or anything,But I don't think someone who just got kicked out of a similar faction for non rp should be creating and leading a new faction.
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Thank god Opie. I was watching 21 Jump Street and DeRay Davis was playing as a Black Motorcycle Club Leader.
Back to top Go down
Kiano Forge
Kiano Forge

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:26 pm

It wasnt for Non-RP it was because some guys fucking pissed me off OOCly, and then i just said them What i think, and i just dont close my mouth because someone is a good friend of an admin. Thats why i got reported for OOCly insult and then i got kicked out. It wasnt for Non-RP. The other thing i always wanted to create an MC, but i thought first join the MC who is already there, but i miss something in the Slayermen MC, the Club-Meetings, the Ride Tours throw the town where every Civillian with a bike can join, the Open House Partys. the thangs who happens IRL by bikers. My MC Will do that, some Nice Partys, City Runs Smile Everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skull Crackers MC  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skull Crackers MC    Skull Crackers MC  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skull Crackers MC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: