West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"

Go down 
+8
Big_Jayh
[AFK]Lil Dan
Keelo
OLD_SCHOOL
Compton/Kollay
Black
† Maniac †
Wh1t3
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Empty
PostSubject: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:06 pm

\

Post your opinions about him.

Last edited by Wh1t3 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
?????

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Thats my life style !
Night lifestyle, go outside with some cans , make great piece of some wall, ghea !
I like this video cuz im Graffiti writer IRL and thats my style Very Happy
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:30 pm

Eight wrote:
Thats my life style !
Night lifestyle, go outside with some cans , make great piece of some wall, ghea !
I like this video cuz im Graffiti writer IRL and thats my style Very Happy

i used too do dat too, i miss these times Sad
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:57 pm

I was doing graffiti shit too.
It was a year ago.
But I was more like underground NYC.
But I feel it.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:03 pm

He is one big asshole, I hope he gets caught and treaten right by his jail "homeboys" in the shower when he gonna drop the soap, they gonna do graffity all over his ass. B***h drawing nazi swastika. fucker!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:21 pm

He he. You right Comp.

Well I think Graffiti shouldn't be legalized because
every kiddy noob would write his sucky tag on the wall and destroy the art.
And it also wouldn't be the same.
I mean the 5-0 stress and the fast writing is a part of this culture.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:59 am

Okay, now I'm gonna kill myself lol...I didn't post it, it's my sister's dad and NO I am not lying...Lol, but he does good graffiti Razz
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:01 am

LOL wtf ?!
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 am

... Drawing nazi swastika aint cool, our grandads were releasing the countries from nazi bitches and nowadays some pople are proud of drawing that symbol, F**k this, i dont see nothing cool in this.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:46 am

The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Shock
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:13 am

F**k 'em Nazi mothefucka !!!
Graffiti is about Street Art !!! Not about white-supremasict shitty-ass tag !!!
I used to tag and i'm still taging ( But i ain't so good ) But when i'm tagging,
I'm tryna do something intelligent,i want the people to get the ''message''.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:05 am

nigga please... what u can write intelligent beside "going to drink pepsi" or "BRB going to smoke" lol. Jk xD

yeah i never writted much graffity but i love seeing some very cool graffity, like 3d graffities shit n that stuff
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:48 pm

Moved to media
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:22 am

locked, if u want it re open pm me or other moderators ..
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:28 am

Un-locked.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 10:53 am

its a cool way of painting butt he's a nazi lawl
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Did you guys even follow the video? He painted over a Dior poster ad (clothing company). It's founder Christian Dior dressed Nazi wives, Nazi supporters and had connections with them, while his own sister was in the French Resistance. And he (Kidult) thinks companies like that use graffiti too, but don't get the same consequences as street artists. So he painted a Nazi swastika arm patch on the Dior model to remind people of these things/to make a point/payback/to cause instant thought or controversy after seeing it.

About the guy, I don't know his full collection of art, but he seemed hypocritical from the presented video. He talked about street graffiti as an art and how people don't appreciate it, then in the next moment, you see him drawing an ugly three letter piece over small, maybe even independent stores. Didn't see any art in barely readable letters with no meaning behind, drawn over stores, which would only make people mad. I liked his poster thing, though. I like people like Banksy who get creative with their stuff and try to make a point all the time and provoke the mind of the people in the communities. If anyone is interested in something like this, you can check the documentary Exit Through the Gift Shop. Until the end it's pretty cool, I guess this guy aimed for something similar, but didn't present it very well.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Hes fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:42 pm

not cool with nazi symboles 4 real
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:11 pm

ye racist niggaz dey are!
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:45 pm

Stop crying fools :S and read Ricks post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"   The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Illegal Graffitier "KIDULT"
Page 1 of 1