West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN]   Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:31 pm

Code:
[i][b][color=#4B0082][u]In-Character[/u][/color][/b][/i]

Yo homey what's your name what they call you from the streets?:
Okay cool, so how old you be dawg?:
And what gang are you from brotha?:
Okay playa, what city are you representing?:
What are you trying to be if you join us?:
Okay now tell me something about you?(must be at least 50 words long):
Okay what's your number and we will give you call for more information:

[i][b][color=#4B0082][u]Out of Character
[/u][/color][/b][/i]
Your IG name:
What do you want to be?(rapper,DJ'er or Bodyguard):
How old are you:
Why do you want to join this company?:

Last edited by Smokey on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saint
WCL Player
WCL Player
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN]   Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:39 am

In-Character

Yo homey what's your name what they call you from the streets?: Saint
Okay cool, so how old you be dawg?: 26
And what gang are you from brotha?: Front Yard Ballas.
Okay playa, what city are you representing?: Los Santos.
What are you trying to be if you join us?: Rapper/ i'm good at rapping.
Okay now tell me something about you?(must be at least 50 words long): My name is Drake, but people call me Saint, I was borned in SF. Moved to Los Santos, because my mother needed a new job. I also needed a new life. So I moved here, for a better life. I was walking around the crack den. Saw some people their so I started to chill with them since I was bored all of the time. I also thought it was a good thing for making money.
Okay what's your number and we will give you call for more information: (707)234-5403

Out of Character

Your IG name: [FYB]Saint
What do you want to be?(rapper,DJ'er or Bodyguard): Rapper.
How old are you: 15
Why do you want to join this company?: Because I need some more rp, and I want to make some songs.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN]   Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:49 am

Saint wrote:
In-Character

Yo homey what's your name what they call you from the streets?: Saint
Okay cool, so how old you be dawg?: 26
And what gang are you from brotha?: Front Yard Ballas.
Okay playa, what city are you representing?: Los Santos.
What are you trying to be if you join us?: Rapper/ i'm good at rapping.
Okay now tell me something about you?(must be at least 50 words long): My name is Drake, but people call me Saint, I was borned in SF. Moved to Los Santos, because my mother needed a new job. I also needed a new life. So I moved here, for a better life. I was walking around the crack den. Saw some people their so I started to chill with them since I was bored all of the time. I also thought it was a good thing for making money.
Okay what's your number and we will give you call for more information: (707)234-5403

Out of Character

Your IG name: [FYB]Saint
What do you want to be?(rapper,DJ'er or Bodyguard): Rapper.
How old are you: 15
Why do you want to join this company?: Because I need some more rp, and I want to make some songs.
Your application has been successfully accepted
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN]   Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:30 pm

In-Character

Yo homey what's your name what they call you from the streets?:Dasper, blood.
Okay cool, so how old you be dawg?:Twenty-five.
And what gang are you from brotha?:Hepburn Heights, nigga.
Okay playa, what city are you representing?:Los Santos.
What are you trying to be if you join us?:Rapper, blood.
Okay now tell me something about you?(must be at least 50 words long):My rap name is Pysho Padic, I got that name since every rap I do alone, I always put my hockey mask on and make an pyscho expression on my face, that's how I got my name. I'm living in the streets near/close Junkyard, I'm repping Hepburn. I'm an hispanic member also, and I got an diss on nigga called "BigK".
Okay what's your number and we will give you call for more information:088-165-789

Out of Character

Your IG name:[DP]Dopeman
What do you want to be?(rapper,DJ'er or Bodyguard):Rapper
How old are you:12
Why do you want to join this company?:Because it's pretty poor, and you need rappers so that's why I'm here!
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN]   Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:42 pm

Dasper wrote:
In-Character

Yo homey what's your name what they call you from the streets?:Dasper, blood.
Okay cool, so how old you be dawg?:Twenty-five.
And what gang are you from brotha?:Hepburn Heights, nigga.
What are you trying to be if you join us?:Rapper, blood.
Okay now tell me something about you?(must be at least 50 words long):My rap name is Pysho Padic, I got that name since every rap I do alone, I always put my hockey mask on and make an pyscho expression on my face, that's how I got my name. I'm living in the streets near/close Junkyard, I'm repping Hepburn. I'm an hispanic member also, and I got an diss on nigga called "BigK".
Okay what's your number and we will give you call for more information:088-165-789

Out of Character

Your IG name:[DP]Dopeman
What do you want to be?(rapper,DJ'er or Bodyguard):Rapper
How old are you:12
Why do you want to join this company?:Because it's pretty poor, and you need rappers so that's why I'm here!
The Owner of Purple Side records has interviewed your application, you have been accepted to be a rapper for Purple Side Records.
We will give you a call whenever we have a meeting, or when we'll need you to make songs, we will even need you to come for some underground raps.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN]   Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:13 pm

In-Character

Yo homey what's your name what they call you from the streets?:Dice
Okay cool, so how old you be dawg?:20
And what gang are you from brotha?:Hepbur Heights Crew nigga.
What are you trying to be if you join us?:I wanna try to join rap comapny because i can RP as bodyhuard and i have cool fight skills
Okay now tell me something about you?(must be at least 50 word long):Dwayne Chiller was born in the town named Los Santos.He lived in a poor family with his parents. When his parents died He didn't have a job and he decided to learn more about the fight. He followed the fight on television when he collected the money and it was decided to teach. He learned to fight in the gym in Los Santos and decided to try to find a job. He saw that rap studio Purple Side Records need a bodyguards and he decided to make a application and send it.
Okay what's your number and we will give you call for more information:687-454

Out of Character

Your IG name:[DP]Dice
What do you want to be?(rapper,DJ'er or Bodyguard):Bodyguard
How old are you:13
Why do you want to join this company?:I wanna be part of this rap comapny ,also PSR need bodyguards and members.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN]   Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:01 am

•Dice• wrote:
In-Character

Yo homey what's your name what they call you from the streets?:Dice
Okay cool, so how old you be dawg?:20
And what gang are you from brotha?:Hepbur Heights Crew nigga.
What are you trying to be if you join us?:I wanna try to join rap comapny because i can RP as bodyhuard and i have cool fight skills
Okay now tell me something about you?(must be at least 50 word long):Dwayne Chiller was born in the town named Los Santos.He lived in a poor family with his parents. When his parents died He didn't have a job and he decided to learn more about the fight. He followed the fight on television when he collected the money and it was decided to teach. He learned to fight in the gym in Los Santos and decided to try to find a job. He saw that rap studio Purple Side Records need a bodyguards and he decided to make a application and send it.
Okay what's your number and we will give you call for more information:687-454

Out of Character

Your IG name:[DP]Dice
What do you want to be?(rapper,DJ'er or Bodyguard):Bodyguard
Why do you want to join this company?:I wanna be part of this rap comapny ,also PSR need bodyguards and members.
Purple Side Records has reviewed your application, you have been accpted to be a member of PSR, we will even give you a call to confirm this
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN]   Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:33 pm

In-Character

Yo homey what's your name what they call you from the streets?:HighTop
Okay cool, so how old you be dawg?:38
And what gang are you from brotha?:Idlewood Ballas
Okay playa, what city are you representing?:Los Santoss
What are you trying to be if you join us?:Manager, Rapper, and Artist (( Good with Photoshop so I can be artist also ))
Okay now tell me something about you?(must be at least 50 words long):I'm HighTop, I'm known as that since I joined the gang, I was ranked up to O.G, I'm good artist I can draw graffitis and do some serious stuff, also I can Rap was in Madd Dogg studio but he got re-tired but I'm still down in my hood in age of thirty-eight.
Okay what's your number and we will give you call for more information:449 - 87 - 609

Out of Character

Your IG name:Dasper
What do you want to be?(rapper,DJ'er or Bodyguard):Rapper.
How old are you:12.
Why do you want to join this company? Because, I think I can take care of it, as soon as I make more rap, post them in rap topic I hope players will be interested joining!
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN]   Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Dopeman wrote:
In-Character

Yo homey what's your name what they call you from the streets?:HighTop
Okay cool, so how old you be dawg?:38
And what gang are you from brotha?:Idlewood Ballas
Okay playa, what city are you representing?:Los Santoss
What are you trying to be if you join us?:Manager, Rapper, and Artist (( Good with Photoshop so I can be artist also ))
Okay now tell me something about you?(must be at least 50 words long):I'm HighTop, I'm known as that since I joined the gang, I was ranked up to O.G, I'm good artist I can draw graffitis and do some serious stuff, also I can Rap was in Madd Dogg studio but he got re-tired but I'm still down in my hood in age of thirty-eight.
Okay what's your number and we will give you call for more information:449 - 87 - 609

Out of Character

Your IG name:Dasper
How old are you:12.
Why do you want to join this company? Because, I think I can take care of it, as soon as I make more rap, post them in rap topic I hope players will be interested joining!

You've been Accpeted, You're now a trail Manager for a couple of days, if i see good work coming from you I'll make you my official manager for the company.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN]   Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:23 pm

In-Character

Yo homey what's your name what they call you from the streets?:Marcus ''O.G M'' Houston.
Okay cool, so how old you be dawg?:23
And what gang are you from brotha?:Idlewood Ballas.
What are you trying to be if you join us?:Earn some money and make some dope music.
Okay now tell me something about you?(must be at least 50 words long):Marcus ''O.G M'' Houston was born in County Hospital long time ago,he's mom died in the car crash and dad decased,now Marcus repping Idlewood Ballas with his homies,riding on enemies,making some dope music.
Okay what's your number and we will give you call for more information:
987-678-543

Out of Character

Your IG name:[FYB]Marcus_Houston
How old are you:15
Why do you want to join this company?:
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN]   Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 7:18 pm

pending we are looking for great rappers, make a song in the ic section if your rapping skills are acceptable then i will see
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN]   Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:27 pm

In-Character

Yo homey what's your name what they call you from the streets?:Tyler,Lil T',T'
Okay cool, so how old you be dawg?:18
And what gang are you from brotha?:Front Yard Ballas
What are you trying to be if you join us?:I wanna try to join rap comapny because i can RP as DJ
Okay now tell me something about you?(must be at least 50 word long):Tyler Unknown was born in the town named Los Santos.He lived in a poor family with his parents. When his parents died He didn't have a job and he decided to learn more about the mixingt. He followed the DJ Mixers on television when he collected the money and it was decided to teach. He learned to mix in the Alhambra in Los Santos and decided to try to find a job. He saw that rap studio Purple Side Records need a DeeYays and he decided to make a application and send it.
Okay what's your number and we will give you call for more information:351-222

Out of Character

Your IG name:[FYB]Speedy
What do you want to be?(rapper,DJ'er or Bodyguard):DJ
Why do you want to join this company?:I wanna be part of this rap comapny ,also PSR DJ's and members.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN]   Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Accepted,since i need members in the company.

IC: Yo nigga, Some nigga named Smokey from FYB gave me the company, I need some niggas that can help me make some sort of business. I'll let you into the company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN]   Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purple Side Records [PSR] - Application [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1