West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[SBF]BigK's Lost Remington vehicle.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiloz
Kiloz

[SBF]BigK's Lost Remington vehicle. Empty
PostSubject: [SBF]BigK's Lost Remington vehicle.   [SBF]BigK's Lost Remington vehicle. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Well i had a remington as everyone knew before i was ragged, thenafter i was ragged and name changed when i reloged it was gone.. now thats 15k down the drain, i would just like to atleast get my car back or the 15k to get it back .. so please help me with this because that was a shit ton of money to me.. i bought it off [SBF]Keelo([SBF]Jones). so hes my witness.
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: [SBF]BigK's Lost Remington vehicle.   [SBF]BigK's Lost Remington vehicle. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:58 am

It has been written down many times at each version of the vehicle system that its not a good idea to change your name. If you login with your earlyer name the car shall appear again.
If you want your old file to be removed then i suggest you do that and sell or dump your remmington. then relog under your new name and ask me money to buy a new one.
I will only help you once with this, next time when you change your name remember that you wont hold it. its not a bug the car is just saved under names.
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
Kiloz
Kiloz

PostSubject: Re: [SBF]BigK's Lost Remington vehicle.   [SBF]BigK's Lost Remington vehicle. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:43 am

i logged in to my acct i had before i was ragged and i found it
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: [SBF]BigK's Lost Remington vehicle.   [SBF]BigK's Lost Remington vehicle. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:51 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SBF]BigK's Lost Remington vehicle.   [SBF]BigK's Lost Remington vehicle. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SBF]BigK's Lost Remington vehicle.
Page 1 of 1