West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

James_Coolerman's ban appeal [ NEW ]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James_Coolerman

James_Coolerman's ban appeal [ NEW ]  Empty
PostSubject: James_Coolerman's ban appeal [ NEW ]    James_Coolerman's ban appeal [ NEW ]  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:56 am

Your Name (IG):James_Coolerman
Internet Protocol[IP]:Will Post if get unbanned
Name of Admin that banned you:[VLA]Meebo
Date and Time of Ban:01,2012
Reason:Weapon hacks
More Informations:Please unban mee i really want play sampin on WCLRP PLeasee I really want play confused !!!!!!
Screenshots:No need
- Sorry for smiles
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: James_Coolerman's ban appeal [ NEW ]    James_Coolerman's ban appeal [ NEW ]  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:08 am

You didn't respond to the other ban appeal, do you admit that you used ammo hacks?

Last edited by Smokey on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James_Coolerman

PostSubject: Re: James_Coolerman's ban appeal [ NEW ]    James_Coolerman's ban appeal [ NEW ]  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:46 am

oke'. i got v0glez. for it my bullz was 15 . and when meebo banned me i got deleted all CLEO And haxs .
- Sorry for lieing ! Sad
Back to top Go down
James_Coolerman

PostSubject: Re: James_Coolerman's ban appeal [ NEW ]    James_Coolerman's ban appeal [ NEW ]  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:33 pm

i want play really in da server please unban mee :`(
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: James_Coolerman's ban appeal [ NEW ]    James_Coolerman's ban appeal [ NEW ]  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:46 pm

You'd better to just stay for Compton's response, If he thinks you can get second chance to play again in this server he'll unban you. Won't tell that once transgressor ain't deserves to get another chance but when you want to do something, First you should think about that and then in the second step you can practicable that. By the initial you should think about the backwash of your behave and avocation. I don't want to support or do something opposite of you but you just need to wait till to get reply of your repentance epistle.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: James_Coolerman's ban appeal [ NEW ]    James_Coolerman's ban appeal [ NEW ]  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:59 pm

Stay banned for 2 months.Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James_Coolerman's ban appeal [ NEW ]    James_Coolerman's ban appeal [ NEW ]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James_Coolerman's ban appeal [ NEW ]
Page 1 of 1