West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Your best moments in WCL

Go down 
+53
.:|BamBO|:.
Mr Whoope.
Hoover
A.O
Leaning
Sherlock Holmes
Dreezy
Bengt™
Chevy
Tripple
Compton/Kollay
gundus
Lowride
Akasadist*
Jiggy
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Loc
Billionaire
[AFK]Lil Dan
Demarco$
Black
CrimeG
DaParasite
[TDF]Curtis
karlis
Trazz
Rhyme
OLD_SCHOOL
DoughBoy
Chauncy
Goldie_Loc
Tuck
Blaze
Barry
RollingStone
jayke
Macc
|:DeezNawtz:|
Weedie
Lil_Familie
#wclmarcus
Dice.
Kat
BoelieBeast
peanutt
►Randy◄
Notorious Mario
Smokey
Wh1t3
Dopeman
Johny
Rocce
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

Your best moments in WCL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your best moments in WCL   Your best moments in WCL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:35 pm

When the good admins was admins, like lil_Dan
Rick
Mark Niko

And some other guys.

When I was in VLA

When I was a member of Jeffersons LSPD.
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Your best moments in WCL   Your best moments in WCL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:53 am

1. When [PD]Midge and [PD]Cyan were the leaders, Best times ever.
2. My time in [V].
3. Leading [PD].
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

PostSubject: Re: Your best moments in WCL   Your best moments in WCL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:32 pm

-When i First Joined the server i Joined [FYB] In Technique's Era was Best time Smile
Back to top Go down
Hoover
Hoover

PostSubject: Re: Your best moments in WCL   Your best moments in WCL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:08 pm

When i did drive bye with [RHB]Shadow

To other gangs
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Your best moments in WCL   Your best moments in WCL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Writing that Compton "approved" me for RHB Leadership.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Your best moments in WCL   Your best moments in WCL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 6:52 am

1. When I joined the server I had a cool corrupt time with Black
2. When I got approved to AM
3. When Black was leading VLA.
Back to top Go down
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Your best moments in WCL   Your best moments in WCL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:06 pm

I Had a couple of good times, My first Server Joining with my first Account (BruceShakur):

Me,CripZ and BigV started RP with SBF (Keelo's Era)
then when i RPed as Big_Bear[GMW], And of Course [RHB]Jayceon_Taylor.

But still the Best time, is my Actuall time with Keelo and [GSF]Kollegah$ Smile
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

PostSubject: Re: Your best moments in WCL   Your best moments in WCL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:05 am

1-When i joined the server 1st time and RPed with FYB (Technique's era) me and Tech and Kollegah had wild times!!

2-When i got a 2nd chance by compton to play on the server again.!

3-When my GSF application got accepted Smile.
Back to top Go down
Butters
WCL Player
WCL Player
Butters

PostSubject: Re: Your best moments in WCL   Your best moments in WCL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 12:28 pm

1. Starting with Rocce, ([TDF]Ket)
2. RP in GSF with Ryder ([GSF]Ryder)
3. Previous role-plays with FYB, extremly excellent role-play([FYB]Rhyme, [FYB]JJ, [FYB]Rocce etc.)
Back to top Go down
Chauncy
Known Player
Known Player
Chauncy

PostSubject: Re: Your best moments in WCL   Your best moments in WCL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:16 am

[KTB] with Meebo, Dr.Dre, Brown, Caine and etc.
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: Your best moments in WCL   Your best moments in WCL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:16 pm

1.When I joined the server.
2.When I was in KTB. (Bull's era)
3.When I got accepted for TDF leadership.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Your best moments in WCL   Your best moments in WCL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:26 am

I don't have any special times, because when I lost my PC, I quickly found out how I missed the community and the RP alot.

After I got back my PC I make sure everytime I play it's fun >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Your best moments in WCL   Your best moments in WCL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Well my special time was my pc now fix and i get gta And i have coolio rp with Old skool [TDF]Drake And Kat And Bull and others and im so happy that im still here on this community
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Your best moments in WCL   Your best moments in WCL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:49 am

Iron Horsemen MC under Gran. I was leading PD when Gran came back on the server and was going to start a motorcycle club. He always role played as a biker, scripted faction or not. There wasn't an MC on Aftermath either, but he was one of the people to start role playing it with me, Strike and Ghero. We were the Hells Angels there. On WCL however, he started out with Scarab and Lance as far as I remember. Then me and Mark joined on the second day, soon a wave followed. Was some of the most fun I had on SAMP. At one point all the factions on the server were attacking us as rivals. I remember getting attacked every twenty minutes by a different set, but we always pushed or killed them away because our clubhouse was mapped like a war base on it's roof. I remember becoming a prospect/patch-member actually had to be earned as in weeks to pass. Eventually we made enough noise on the internet, which caused a real life Iron Horsemen member to find out about us and contact us to take the faction down (trademark bullshit). I found it weird that we got enough recognition for that to even happen. My favorite scene (hardly any role play) was when only me and Gran were online and literally ten Ballas attacked us at the same time. Instead of dying, for some reason me and him killed most and survived. We drove to an out of town house to hide from the heat.

Slayermen MC under Mark. When the Iron Horsemen closed, we had to change the name and concept so we can continue. By that time Gran was already inactive in the Iron Horsemen (not that he did any shit at all) and we figured Mark might as well be the acting president. I remember we took like days to think of a name and concept. We had picked a name like Satan's Henchmen at first. We burned the old East Los Santos clubhouse and moved far into Las Colinas. It was far from any gangs and had nearby trailers. That was when I made the mapping the faction use to this day and Mark and Micklo made the modpack. We kept the faction going and I remember how other servers (big and small) copied straight off it. Whenever I googled my stuff I found countless copies or ripoffs from the Slayermen. Even though they had no permission, I found it interesting that something we created on a small server sparked such interest and influenced other players to role play our thing. I even saw people using the name or concept of my character Dirty.

We played for months and eventually the activity dropped. I lost interest in the faction and didn't think anyone would bother to give it a serious go. I just stood from the lines and watched. Then Lil Dan applies for it and for some reason I backed him and started playing on the server again. What I remember from this period, was probably the most organized faction on the server. Not only that, but at times we hit ten to twelve players at activity peak, just from the MC. We had church times which were made up of eight or nine patch-members sitting on a table and discussing club issues like supposed to. Probably one of the best hierarchy systems a faction on the server ever had. People were politicking about ranks, drug distribution, money, internal problems, giant ride formations. The faction felt like a family because so much of the characters had old history or new interactions between each other. It felt like a realistic setting inside a motorcycle club. We used to kick it up the trailers often and cook low quality crank to make money off. The server had no meth, so we role played the crack as that.

My three favorite periods I had on the server.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Your best moments in WCL   Your best moments in WCL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:37 am

My favorite times on this server was role playing as "Nyne Duece" in SBF with Keelo, Dani, Blaze, Bullet, and Compton. This was so much fun for me I believe due to the activity level of all of the players and how interactive the faction always was with the other factions in the server.

Another one of my best moments on WCL was in GSF when Miami and Mark Niko were the leaders. I loved the role play with them, Randal and fatty Casper.

My third favorite moment on WCL was when I was the leader of VLA with Lance, Technique, Cuete, Gundus and a few others. It was a load of fun and hopefully it can happen again some time.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Your best moments in WCL   Your best moments in WCL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:39 am

reading ricks story i get sorta jelly, sounds awesome
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Your best moments in WCL   Your best moments in WCL - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:14 pm

I forgot about when I was the leader of MC and Rick was telling the whole crew the story about "Trayvon Luther King" the civil rights activist that was killed for being black by a Mexican, "Zimmberman" -- I honestly couldn't stop laughing oocly, it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your best moments in WCL   Your best moments in WCL - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your best moments in WCL
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: